CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
....i think there was a change of plan, that the real target was elsewhere like a superstore or something like that going by the amount of ammunition they had ....

That's the most bizarre thing I've seen in a while, it's like an open house.

Then you've got a burner-style phone. I do, too! I'm not really a "phone person".

LOL I thought a burner phone was the disposable type that criminals use. I have had mine for years (and pay a monthly fee) Obviously LOL.

RE: We ALL HAVE RIGHTS TO FEEL SAFE!!

Per data if we want to feel safer we need to be arresting:

white males in their 30's/40's
white males who dont interact with others
whilte males who are posting tweets that say I am coming to kill you day after tomm
white males who have mental illiness
white males who own guns
white males who isolate and play violent games
white males who feel isolated and lonely
white males who have poor soical skills

thats not me that is what the numbers tell us

the story out of Paris was one may have done refuggee entry

all the others , and the thousands who were rounded up later , were where they were found , nationalists.

Drug smugglers come in a do way more harm than one terrorist who may have come in with the reguggess

its kinda like denial - that the reality is homegrown terrorists far outwiegh someone sneaking in refegees

in addition it , amazingly ignore the follow fact

refugees go under the most regulated entry

Here are the 20 checks only for them:

Registration with the United Nations.

2.​
Interview with the United Nations.

3.​
Refugee status granted by the United Nations.

4.​
Referral for resettlement in the United States

5.​
Interview with State Department contractors.

6.​
First background check.

7.​
Higher-level background check for some.
8.​
Another background check.

9.​
First fingerprint screening; photo taken.

10.​
Second fingerprint screening.

11.​
Third fingerprint screening.

Case reviewed at United States immigration headquarters.
13.​
Some cases referred for additional review.
4.​
Extensive, in-person interview with Homeland Security officer.

16.​
Screening for contagious diseases.

17.​
Cultural orientation class.

18.​
Matched with an American resettlement agency.

19.​
Multi-agency security check before leaving for the United States.
final security check at an American airport.

If anything we should be worried about white americans who are vacationing in Syria for months at a time, IMO

If anything we should be spending the billion it would take to do all this on figuring out why our intel does not seem to be doing a heck of lot! imo

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...gees-to-apply-to-enter-the-united-states.html

We were going to fly to London for our 25th wedding anniversary next week. We scrubbed our plans and are staying in the US.

On an interesting note ... Often times I get the once over and questioned when flying international. I'm a blond, green eyed woman born in Morocco. Always get asked about it even though I'm a U.S. Citizen. Doesn't bother me though - at least someone is asking.

I'm traveling to Italy in two weeks. Through Paris.
Would rather stay home.
So much easier...

Fox has the video of the apartment (with dozens of reporters inside) on their front page.

They said the landlord LET THEM IN the apartment. Did someone bribe him? Why on earth wasn't the FBI working the scene?

Wait, they are actually letting the reporters just openingly rummage through items?? What the heck?!?!?!

Jon Passantino ‏@passantino 46s46 seconds ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Facebook executive says wife's online post praising terror group happened as attacks began.

https://twitter.com/passantino

Thanks. Anyone have any longer clips? I turned on the t.v. too late, I guess. Haven't seen any of the stuff people are talking about.

CNN analyst: Media in shooters' apartment is shocking

[video=youtube;v1qYF-iSe4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1qYF-iSe4g[/video]

All I know is that local LE or the FBI had better clear up this 'media in the terrorists' home' thing mighty quick. If the place was cleared, and given back to the landlord, LE can't help what he does after that.

There are unsubstantiated (as of now) reports that the media paid the guy a pretty good chunk of change for entrance.

Nope. Just walked through downtown. Two subways. Two LIRR trains.
Less presence than last week. No dogs.

Hmmmm. Yes, at the beginning of LAST week, in Columbus Circle, there was a huge, long Police command center, kind of like an RV. And tons of police cars. Not now. I am just wondering what the scene will be like in Grand Central tonight, whether there will be any cops in "riot gear", as there have been in the past, or additional camo-wearing National Guard.

Wouldn't his family ID her?

Depending on her injuries, it might have been difficult to do. Also, while his family can say, "Yes, that's his wife Tashfeen" that doesn't mean that the woman really is "Tashfeen Malik." She could have assumed someone else's identity to enter the country. Further, that's if LE wants to have the family identify her, and if they are still trying to ferret out what the extended family knew, they might not go that route. :twocents:

Note, while funny, I don't think it's a man masquerading as a woman. However, I'm not ruling out identity theft.

Jon Passantino ‏@passantino 46s46 seconds ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Facebook executive says wife's online post praising terror group happened as attacks began.

https://twitter.com/passantino

I mean, if it was "as" the attacks began, could she have made the tweet? Is his wife REALLY the chick in the "red bra" who paired up with Syed to do the shooting?

I'm traveling to Italy in two weeks. Through Paris.
Would rather stay home.
So much easier...
Chances are you will be fine. It was a very very difficult decision for us to make. But after learning that the UK has learned of credible Isis threats during the month of December we decided we just wouldn't be comfortable being there. I was so looking forward to visiting my favorite city. :(

All I know is that local LE or the FBI had better clear up this 'media in the terrorists' home' thing mighty quick. If the place was cleared, and given back to the landlord, LE can't help what he does after that.

There are unsubstantiated (as of now) reports that the media paid the guy a pretty good chunk of change for entrance.

Disgusting.

Wait, they are actually letting the reporters just openingly rummage through items?? What the heck?!?!?!

CNN reporter picked up several items that were on a bed - prayer beads, documents, etc. Un-freaking-believable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj