CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if it was "as" the attacks began, could she have made the tweet? Is his wife REALLY the chick in the "red bra" who paired up with Syed to do the shooting?

Is this maybe why they went back and forth with not being able to describe their relationship?

This gives me a bad, bad feeling. :(

I'm traveling to Italy in two weeks. Through Paris.
Would rather stay home.
So much easier...
Have a safe trip. To me Terrorists win when we are afraid. Many, many years ago I was in Greece awaiting a ferry to the islands. We were delayed for days due to fact that a terrorist action against the cruise ship Achile lauro was attacked that day and wheelchair bound man was dumped overboard. I only learned about it because I called and spoke with my mother in the States. She begged us to come home. (There was also a bombing a week earlier while I was in Rome). Was very scary, sad. We almost went home. Instead we did what people do. Continued to live and hope and pray. I'm sure you will have a safe, wonderful trip. To do otherwise is to let them win!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They appear to be 223 rounds in stripper clips. jmo

Googling "223 rounds in stripper clips" returned this vid, showing how the clips are inserted.
[video=youtube;XUsz-ADDoxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUsz-ADDoxo[/video] 9min. vid, can zip to 6 min mark where clips are inserted.
Many more vids avail. A wealth of info on the web.

(Sorry if too far O/T or already covered.)

I'm traveling to Italy in two weeks. Through Paris.
Would rather stay home.
So much easier...

And I live in England, am travelling to Florida and then to California in the next ten days.
I'd rather stay at home too.

LOL I thought a burner phone was the disposable type that criminals use. I have had mine for years (and pay a monthly fee) Obviously LOL.

Thats it Bravo - you are prohibited from ever leaving Canada - house arrest for the rest of your existance - burner phone - you are a dangerous terrorist!!!!!!!!!!

...i think the terrorists home should of been emptied, leaving so much around for all to see seems so unprofessional.........

Heads are going to roll over them letting the media into that apartment with all of that evidence left lying around in plain sight.

If I had to take a guess.....I'd guess the orders to release the dwelling back to the landlord came from high up......REALLY high up.............and that may include the White House or at least the Justice Dept..

I am guessing any and all terrorist associates are breathing a sign of relief right now!

How much evidence is now null and void?

This is just so utterly astounding. This is way to big to be a simple "accident". The biggest terror event on US soil in the last 15 years and this is how they they handle the investigation on LIVE TV?

It is like a really sick joke. :(

I mean, if it was "as" the attacks began, could she have made the tweet? Is his wife REALLY the chick in the "red bra" who paired up with Syed to do the shooting?
But I don't think it was a tweet. I think it was on Facebook. Makes you wonder about if she uploaded a live video as they approached building. And gives me new worries about the GoPro rumors.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Lol! But really not funny.
I just got on a train at Penn Station.
Security is beefed up. Random car checks in NYC and all tolls and bridges.
I guess it's something.
A friend who serves in Afghanistan told me to lay low and
Not use mass transit until after New Years....yeah. Ok. It's NY!

Yeah, I really don't want to go but am mostly because if I don't it's letting the terrorists win. However, I told hubby if I get a hinky feeling I will not get on the plane! Thankfully I talked him into hiring a driver for while we are there.

The scary part is that this isn't being acknowledged the way I feel it should be, and it makes me nervous that efforts to keep us safe are not as great as we would like o think they are. But at the same time, I feel like even if extreme measures were taken we truly can't prevent everything. Such is life I guess. Just sucks that people think they have the right to do these things. My trip was originally suppose to include my daughter and I was so excited to take her to see the big Christmas tree and all the toy stores...but I just couldn't justify it right now with all that's happening. Then I feel guilty because what if it just keeps getting more dangerous? What if this would be the safest it would be to take her?

Thats it Bravo - you are prohibited from ever leaving Canada - house arrest for the rest of your existance - burner phone - you are a dangerous terrorist!!!!!!!!!!

We are driving down to NY next week. I'm thinking we should give ourselves an extra hour for crossing the border and not bring any packages to mail.

Think I'll keep quiet now about the reporters entering the house for a minute or 2. My tinfoil hat needs polishing.

:giggle:

But it's just so.........WEIRD! *Does not compute*

What about her passport? would that have her image on it?

CNN replaying video of reporter who handled several items during her visit to the alleged "crime scene".

Is this maybe why they went back and forth with not being able to describe their relationship?

This gives me a bad, bad feeling. :(

If it WAS NOT his wife doing the shooting, then the Feds need to MONITOR wherever the baby is kept. One would hope that the "mother", if indeed she's still alive, might visit her baby? Anyone see any similac or some such in that incredibly messy kitchen? Just wondering if the mother is breastfeeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95