CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nana, the thought is not too crazy.. There is precedent for this type of terrorist attack and bio-terror has been the focus by the CDC for some time now;

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2009/10/for-the-first-12/#.VmQ9LbgrLcc
Salmonella Bioterrorism: 25 Years Later

This month marks the 25th anniversary of the foodborne bioterrorism attack on The Dalles, Oregon by top followers of cult leader Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh. Far more people know about it now than did at the time.

Since envelopes of anthrax were sent to media outlets and the U.S. Senate, bioterrorism has received much more attention throughout the United States. And while the 2001 anthrax attack remains a mystery, everything was solved involving the 1984 Oregon outbreak of Salmonella enterica Typhimurium that sickened 751 people and sent 45 to hospitals.

It was the largest foodborne illness outbreak in the nation in 1984. Now there’s interest because the group involved cultured its own pathogen for terrorist purposes.

Jim Weaver was the local Congressman when people in The Dalles got sick. He’d rise on the floor of the U.S. House just four months later to charge the Rajneesh with sprinkling Salmonella on the salad bar ingredients in eight restaurants.

Rep. Weaver’s remarks ran counter to the CDC investigation, which blamed unsanitary food handlers for the outbreak. Writing recently in The Oregonian, Weaver recalled: “I received daily printouts from the CDC investigation that made it only too clear that it was virtually impossible for the food handlers to be the source. For example, in one restaurant, the same food handlers set up salad bars in a private banquet room and in the main public dining room.

“Dozens of salmonella cases issued from the salad bar in the public dining room; none from the salad bar in the private banquet room. Yet the health authorities remained unanimous in blaming flood handlers.”
The food handlers would have to wait a few more months to have their names cleared.

American Type Culture Collection in Seattle had sold the bacterium to the Rajneesh. Among the hands that sprinkled droplets of Salmonella from vials hidden under their red robes was that of Ma Anand Sheela, the Bhagwan’s top lieutenant.
<snipped - read more>

Makes me wonder too if this is going to be a much wider/bigger 'thing'
As focusing for a moment on the #Paris attacks. That same night while all Emergency services and hospitals were at full capacity and very busy. Someone stole many bio-chem hazmat suits and sundries.
Not the normal stuff yr light fingered theif would run off with. And not just the 1. I think it was more like 12.
In the days following the attacks #Paris has put extra security on its water plants in fear an attack on them could be imminent.. I'm guessing with something added to the water. How else to affect masses more.
So I think the good trail here is quite a possibility. And he'd have numerous contacts thru his employment. ISIS must of been rubbing their hands in glee. I do hope LE and FBI really chase this possibility up.
I hope they are lurking here on WS and making notes.

When the authorities say the guns were "legally purchased" they are either confused about California law or they are just plain lying (and I don't think they are confused).

The guns were NOT purchased by Farook legally and they were NOT registered as required under California law.

California banned direct private party rifle sales in 1994! It took me 20 minutes to find out when that law took effect, link is below. All private party firearm sales in CA have to go through an FFL dealer so the buyer can be checked out and the gun registered in their name if required. ARs require registration in CA.

FYI if the friend HAD gone to an FFL dealer for the transfer the authorities never would have looked for him much less raided his house, there would be no reason to as the FFL dealer would be listed as the official seller.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20130117/private-sales-restrictions-and-gun-registration

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-couple-San-Bernardino-killed-14-people.html

https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/regagunfaqs#1

I think they are just saying. The guns were bought. At a shop. Not paid to an underground illegal who traffics weaponry. Jmo

somebody upthread mentioned the anthrax letters, and that this remained unsolved. I believe, and it was some years after 9/11, that they discovered a lone wolf guy (not Muslim) in Maryland I believe, working at a lab, and he was the one who did this. That is what I recall.

And I remember this so very well as anthrax was another one of the elements of my post9/11 sleuthing. I googled this guy to death, on every search engine, and went into documents way past page 1. I found a site for scientists, a forum. An innocent forum I believe, but this same guy was searching for a source for bentonite. I did not know what bentonite was, so thus began my next set of searches. Found one article, from ABC news, where the title was "Why is the White House denying that bentonite was used in the Senator Daschle anthrax letter"? I almost dropped off my chair. Calls to US authorities (this was months at least after "it's only fertilizer" call I believe). Nothing, notta, zit. No interest. Were not going to follow up on it? Again, WTF But then when I heard that it was a lone wolf in Maryland who did this, I put this particular issue to rest. But, at the time I called with this information they did not want to deal with it at all, and at that point in time the Maryland story was not out yet. Just checked it out, this Maryland story did not come out until 2011. Lots of years when they didn't know, but didn't bother to check it out.

No wonder I'm all edgy I guess.

Sadly it was with great cynicism when I watched the authorities to tell us to be vigilant, to report things that are suspicious. Yeah Right! I thought.

Maybe things have changed, and I'll give it another go. Not holding out for much hope though.

Law enforcement officials told ABC News that while there is no hard evidence that Malik was the leader of a terrorist conspiracy, she is increasingly becoming the focus of investigators as the shooting&#8217;s possible &#8220;mastermind.&#8221; Her purported skill in wielding one of the assault-style weapons, for instance, led counter-terrorism analysts to assess that she &#8220;had some training.&#8221;

http://abcnews.go.com/International...ter-san-bernardino-killings/story?id=35595264

somebody upthread mentioned the anthrax letters, and that this remained unsolved. I believe, and it was some years after 9/11, that they discovered a lone wolf guy (not Muslim) in Maryland I believe, working at a lab, and he was the one who did this. That is what I recall.

And I remember this so very well as anthrax was another one of the elements of my post9/11 sleuthing. I googled this guy to death, on every search engine, and went into documents way past page 1. I found a site for scientists, a forum. An innocent forum I believe, but this same guy was searching for a source for bentonite. I did not know what bentonite was, so thus began my next set of searches. Found one article, from ABC news, where the title was "Why is the White House denying that bentonite was used in the Senator Daschle anthrax letter"? I almost dropped off my chair. Calls to US authorities (this was months at least after "it's only fertilizer" call I believe). Nothing, notta, zit. No interest. Were not going to follow up on it? Again, WTF But then when I heard that it was a lone wolf in Maryland who did this, I put this particular issue to rest. But, at the time I called with this information they did not want to deal with it at all, and at that point in time the Maryland story was not out yet. Just checked it out, this Maryland story did not come out until 2011. Lots of years when they didn't know, but didn't bother to check it out.

No wonder I'm all edgy I guess.

I remember it.

Initially, U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft named former USAMRIID scientist Steven Hatfill a &#8220;person of interest&#8221; in 2002

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/ne...cle_0852c641-76b1-584a-8d46-3b18fe2cb485.html

The appearance of the letters in the weeks after the terror attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, served to worsen the unease many Americans were already feeling in the aftermath.

In the days after his death, the Federal Bureau of Investigation named Ivins the person responsible for the 2001 anthrax attacks that claimed five lives and sickened 17 others.

Ivins' death came as the federal government prepared to name him as its suspect in the anthrax case; a curious twist for a man who had devoted much of his career to researching anthrax, and who himself had assisted the bureau in the initial days after letters filled with spores arrived at media outlets and the offices of Democratic Sens. Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy.

I remember it.

Initially, U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft named former USAMRIID scientist Steven Hatfill a “person of interest” in 2002

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/ne...cle_0852c641-76b1-584a-8d46-3b18fe2cb485.html

The appearance of the letters in the weeks after the terror attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, served to worsen the unease many Americans were already feeling in the aftermath.

In the days after his death, the Federal Bureau of Investigation named Ivins the person responsible for the 2001 anthrax attacks that claimed five lives and sickened 17 others.

Ivins' death came as the federal government prepared to name him as its suspect in the anthrax case; a curious twist for a man who had devoted much of his career to researching anthrax, and who himself had assisted the bureau in the initial days after letters filled with spores arrived at media outlets and the offices of Democratic Sens. Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy.

Still very curious. Bentonite was the supposed "ingredient" in the letters that made the anthrax spores become airborne once the envelope was opened. The White House denials are still online, I just googled it.

A friend of mine in Daschle's constituency called his office with my bentonite information. His assistant was extremely interested and promised to get back to her by end of day. And she did. They didn't want to follow up. Now, that was one very scary response. Obviously there was more going on than the public knew.

When I state sometimes in my threads that the world is upside down, I really mean it.

Did I not read a post stating these 2 may be responsible for other deaths? Or did I dream it. Was it in an ISIS statement?

I think that you're thinking about a post in which a poster speculated, albeit with great certainty, that these two would be found responsible for other deaths. I don't think there was any MSM to support this speculation.

I think that you're thinking about a post in which a poster speculated, albeit with great certainty, that these two would be found responsible for other deaths. I don't think there was any MSM to support this speculation.

Thanks Montjoy

where i get lost , after every mass event, is media reporting legal/illigal. The perps are ready to go "murder" people - the worse , if caught, charge out there.

i have never gotten how that is even relevant- a person ready to go do a mass slaughter is not a law obiding citizen , and i feel confident in stating could care less if he is violating some registering law.

Its like believing a car thief would be concerned if he had a legeal drivers liscense

or a rapist using a condom

or a hostage taker being afraid to kill a hostage

or if one of us slipped on a floor do we care if it was lemon juice or water

if our house caught fire if it was from the oven or a grease fire

or if a car wong start if it is the alternator or battery

you and i would concerned about breaking a law......this notion that they are concerned about there murder weapon being "legal" is silly to me

no relevance legal illigal 14 dead bullets from legal guns do the same thing as illigal guns........................

the assumption is the mass murder would conclude darn I cant go kill as many as I can casue it is illigal for me own a machine gun

just has never made any sense to me, and, IMO has no relevance to the mess we are in

may make some feel better, we are not supposed to speed either but millions a day do it

we are not suppossed to rob banks but ...

They want to dot the i's and cross the t's. And if it's taking air time or set in type to read. It's all ratings for them. It keeps the story rolling if you will. Maybe not much is actually being released by the feds. So to keep feeding us. They drip drop bits of info.

This is so depressing. And very true. A Catch-22. The bombing strikes continue. The payback terror continues. Us little people are all caught up in the middle providing soft targets and collateral damage. Both sides angry, afraid, fearful. I'm depressed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You took the words right out of my mouth.

presser coming without our police cheif and a biiger agency i bet we will leanr nothign

The more I read and learn, I know the authorities, FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, Interpol, state and local police, presidents, anyone related to these murders, they KNOW the answers to the questions we ask. They know. For what ever reason they are not telling the citizens.....NOR are they acting. They give us a c0@k n bu// story thinking it will appease most of us. I hope all citizens flood these agencies with good faith, solid concrete tips....and that these agencies act. We have been to nice and laid back, we need to take our counties back, our from back, our lives back from these bullies. jmo

The more I read and learn, I know the authorities, FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, Interpol, state and local police, presidents, anyone related to these murders, they KNOW the answers to the questions we ask. They know. For what ever reason they are not telling the citizens.....NOR are they acting. They give us a c0@k n bu// story thinking it will appease most of us. I hope all citizens flood these agencies with good faith, solid concrete tips....and that these agencies act. We have been to nice and laid back, we need to take our counties back, our from back, our lives back from these bullies. jmo

I'm not doubting you because I think it's entirely possible - but why would they be keeping it from us? That's what I can't figure out. Unless it's to cover up how often they've failed us? But I still don't know what's in it for them to not let us know what's going on. If they're trying to prevent mass hysteria they're going about it in the totally wrong way. The markets will crash? We'll revolt? Riot?

SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING.
Even more important to act on ANY suspicion now and leave it for the Authorities to deal with. You would of done your bit. &#9786;

See Something Say Something is so catchy

Have It Your Way .. Burger King
Good To The Last Drop FOlgers

Double your pleasure double your fun some gum

I have been trying to come up with something that , other than a backpack sitting in the road that would "suspcious" what examples would you guys call in?

cnn had on screen presser coming up anyone else heard that somewhere else??

I got up this morning with a weird feeling, I know it might sound crazy..
His job was working with the health department inspecting food surfaces at restaurants and bakery's (I think that's correct).
Well Taylor farms (e-coli) in Tracy CA 5 hour drive per Google, I know crazy thought but look how many people got sick hospitalized etc..
Has there been an explanation why the E. coli happened?
When you look at the foods that was contaminated a lot were asian brands also.
I'm not sure what I'm asking or how to put it out there, I just hope this was not his handy work and no one is looking.
Sorry for the ramble.

He worked for the County of San Bernardino, inspected restaurants and swimming pools only in San Bernardino County. Tracy is in San Joaquin County and would have its own set of health inspectors. County job not a state or federal job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arling