CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to check out EVERY PLACE he inspected and talk to the people there. They need to find out what was contained in every single package he received in the mail. The arms of this plot may be quite far-reaching. Good post.

I don't want this thought in my head lol.
I agree they need to check every place he inspected, but what about his friends did any of them also work for the health department that might have inspected this farm?

I don't want this thought in my head lol.
I agree they need to check every place he inspected, but what about his friends did any of them also work for the health department that might have inspected this farm?

That's why the feds need to look at his work emails, search history, etc. at work. If he had a gov't vehicle he used for work, that needs to be seized and inspected. If he had a gov't cell phone, those records must be looked at closely.

I wonder if the neighbor had a fake ID or previously lived in another state and never changed his ID, something along that line? I don't think he is involved but he obviously did something illegal. jmo

I got up this morning with a weird feeling, I know it might sound crazy..
His job was working with the health department inspecting food surfaces at restaurants and bakery's (I think that's correct).
Well Taylor farms (e-coli) in Tracy CA 5 hour drive per Google, I know crazy thought but look how many people got sick hospitalized etc..
Has there been an explanation why the E. coli happened?
When you look at the foods that was contaminated a lot were asian brands also.
I'm not sure what I'm asking or how to put it out there, I just hope this was not his handy work and no one is looking.
Sorry for the ramble.

Nana, the thought is not too crazy.. There is precedent for this type of terrorist attack and bio-terror has been the focus by the CDC for some time now;

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2009/10/for-the-first-12/#.VmQ9LbgrLcc
Salmonella Bioterrorism: 25 Years Later

This month marks the 25th anniversary of the foodborne bioterrorism attack on The Dalles, Oregon by top followers of cult leader Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh. Far more people know about it now than did at the time.

Since envelopes of anthrax were sent to media outlets and the U.S. Senate, bioterrorism has received much more attention throughout the United States. And while the 2001 anthrax attack remains a mystery, everything was solved involving the 1984 Oregon outbreak of Salmonella enterica Typhimurium that sickened 751 people and sent 45 to hospitals.

It was the largest foodborne illness outbreak in the nation in 1984. Now there’s interest because the group involved cultured its own pathogen for terrorist purposes.

Jim Weaver was the local Congressman when people in The Dalles got sick. He’d rise on the floor of the U.S. House just four months later to charge the Rajneesh with sprinkling Salmonella on the salad bar ingredients in eight restaurants.

Rep. Weaver’s remarks ran counter to the CDC investigation, which blamed unsanitary food handlers for the outbreak. Writing recently in The Oregonian, Weaver recalled: “I received daily printouts from the CDC investigation that made it only too clear that it was virtually impossible for the food handlers to be the source. For example, in one restaurant, the same food handlers set up salad bars in a private banquet room and in the main public dining room.

“Dozens of salmonella cases issued from the salad bar in the public dining room; none from the salad bar in the private banquet room. Yet the health authorities remained unanimous in blaming flood handlers.”
The food handlers would have to wait a few more months to have their names cleared.

American Type Culture Collection in Seattle had sold the bacterium to the Rajneesh. Among the hands that sprinkled droplets of Salmonella from vials hidden under their red robes was that of Ma Anand Sheela, the Bhagwan’s top lieutenant.
<snipped - read more>

when they are doing pipe bombs is it like dynomite- where you light a fuse? I truly think the target was that theatre, way to much of coincidence that two cars that night were observed being odd.

ITs got 14 screen 12 pipe bombs left -- but I am trying to visulaize (scary part is we cannot rule out that the real event may have had more perps- like Paris)

but ....how would two people do 12 pipe bombs. LIght and run light and run i cant visulize how they could do so many??

or are they like hand granades pull and chuck ?

More like remotely detonated... use of small electronic device triggered by a toy remote or cell fone etc

ISnt it amazing how time flies on here -- last night was like 4 in am for me , and i swore i would not stay on that late and poof
the sun is coming up !!

OMG yes I woke at 11. After a very restless night. Feeling like I've not slept at all and it's now 2 p.m. and after doing the dinner I'm pooped. So its an hour in front of the TV for me and maybe a snooooooze &#128513;

Did I not read a post stating these 2 may be responsible for other deaths? Or did I dream it. Was it in an ISIS statement?

So basically if you wanted too as two people just walk by a theatre throw it and move on th the next theatre open chuck etc just speculating on movie scenario

and in that scenario if you were in the hallway and you tossed in near screen by the time it went off it you could be far enough not to get blown up by the one you just tossed into the other theatre,

tyring to gues if 12 pipe bombs could be handled only by two or woudl they need more a la Paris

Just for an example IMOO. ....

She could of loaded a stroller with said devices after being dropped off by him.. no one is gonna suspect a momma pushing a stroller round a multi plex theatre. ....
She'd then place said devices around in either a trash bin. Under seating.... anywhere out of sight... All around the complex. He'd then pick her back up. Stroller back in SUV. And wait for the right time when Theatre is packed with public.... and press the ignition button/s KABOOM!

scary huh? .&#128546;&#128552;

Nana, the thought is not too crazy.. There is precedent for this type of terrorist attack and bio-terror has been the focus by the CDC for some time now;

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2009/10/for-the-first-12/#.VmQ9LbgrLcc
Salmonella Bioterrorism: 25 Years Later

This month marks the 25th anniversary of the foodborne bioterrorism attack on The Dalles, Oregon by top followers of cult leader Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh. Far more people know about it now than did at the time.

Since envelopes of anthrax were sent to media outlets and the U.S. Senate, bioterrorism has received much more attention throughout the United States. And while the 2001 anthrax attack remains a mystery, everything was solved involving the 1984 Oregon outbreak of Salmonella enterica Typhimurium that sickened 751 people and sent 45 to hospitals.

It was the largest foodborne illness outbreak in the nation in 1984. Now there&#8217;s interest because the group involved cultured its own pathogen for terrorist purposes.

Jim Weaver was the local Congressman when people in The Dalles got sick. He&#8217;d rise on the floor of the U.S. House just four months later to charge the Rajneesh with sprinkling Salmonella on the salad bar ingredients in eight restaurants.

Rep. Weaver&#8217;s remarks ran counter to the CDC investigation, which blamed unsanitary food handlers for the outbreak. Writing recently in The Oregonian, Weaver recalled: &#8220;I received daily printouts from the CDC investigation that made it only too clear that it was virtually impossible for the food handlers to be the source. For example, in one restaurant, the same food handlers set up salad bars in a private banquet room and in the main public dining room.

&#8220;Dozens of salmonella cases issued from the salad bar in the public dining room; none from the salad bar in the private banquet room. Yet the health authorities remained unanimous in blaming flood handlers.&#8221;
The food handlers would have to wait a few more months to have their names cleared.

American Type Culture Collection in Seattle had sold the bacterium to the Rajneesh. Among the hands that sprinkled droplets of Salmonella from vials hidden under their red robes was that of Ma Anand Sheela, the Bhagwan&#8217;s top lieutenant.
<snipped - read more>

Foxfire, I was in the middle of looking for a link on this act of bioterrorism and was about to say the same thing. This "cult" was truly scary. Reminiscent of the possibilities of city water supplies being contaminated and the other scenarios that can happen when terrorists resort to these kinds of atrocities. Mass shootings are panic-inducing, but in our food and water? UGH!

interesting an counter intuitve. Gupta CNN for the autoatic weapons : its actually better to stand totally facing the shooter head on

when one attempts to turn sideways, if your hit it will hit more organs as oppossed to head on the chances of it only hitting one organ are much better

Very proud of you. Thank you. I hope some authority will listen.

SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING.
Even more important to act on ANY suspicion now and leave it for the Authorities to deal with. You would of done your bit. &#9786;

I feel your pain, BarryW.. As a retired Atlanta firefighter, that worked with NYFD firefighter applicants. I was slapped in the face very hard on 9/11/2001, and I knew that our world had forever changed on that date. Sadly, due to our vulnerability, there will be many more unsuspecting attacks to come, imo.

I had a similiar experience as yours during the recent Chattanooga, TN shooter incident by jihadist lone wolf Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez.

While sleuthing another TN case, I remembered reading about a mysterious incident concerning a gunfight between a security guard and an armed unknown suspicious man wearing a dark hoodie at 2 AM on 04/22/2013 in a restricted area at the Watts Bar Nuclear facility, in Spring City, TN, only 48 miles away. I remembered thinking, 'that seems to be a possible recon mission by a terrorist'..

<Fast forward 2 years to July 2015 when Abdulazeez killed four Marines and a Sailor in an attack on Chattanooga's U.S. Naval and Marine Reserve Center>

When I learned of the route taken in the rented mustang muscle car by jihadist Abdulazeez and his friends two consecutive days prior to the attack, a red flag went up. After google mapping the route taken by MYA in the high speed practice run, imo it was obvious as to his likely destination on that tragic July day.. The destination was within a rock's throw of the Watts Bar Nuclear Plant..

I contacted the Chattanooga Shooter Incident Command center and relayed this information to an FBI agent. He was unaware of the 2013 gunfight with the Security Guard at the Watts Bar Nuclear facility..

It was later revealed by msm that jihadist Abdulazeez suddenly moved in with Ohio relatives in May of 2013 and went to work at the Perry Nuclear Plant, east of Cleveland, OH, only weeks after the TN Watts Bar Nuclear Plant gunfight, but was let go after 10 days due to failing his drug screen. After loosing the job, Abdulazeez did not return to TN, but landed a job at a trucking company and stayed in OH with relatives..

Chattanooga Shooter Failed Background Check At Job At Nuclear Plant
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...oga-shootings-being-investigated-as-terrorism

TVA mum on Watts Bar Nuclear Plant shooting details
April 2013 - http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2013/apr/25/tva-mum-on-shooting-details/106310/

Investigators caution not to overplay this detail. It happened in 2013 and sources tell NPR the FBI does not believe agents need to go back further than a year in trying to trace Abdulazeez's possible radicalization. This employment history would fall outside that window.

FBI Director James Comey: Motive in Chattanooga shooting may never be released
Posted: Nov 13, 2015

Read more: http://www.wsmv.com/story/30515168/...-shooting-may-never-be-released#ixzz3tXYWw24N
<snipped - read more>

"We're still trying to make sure we understand Abdulazeez, his motivations and associations, in a really good way," FBI Director James Comey told reporters during a visit to Nashville's FBI field office on Friday.
Comey said he understands the public interest in the shooting, but he did not know whether there would ever be a public report on it.
"Sometimes the way we investigate requires us to keep information secret. That's a good thing. We don't want to smear people," he said.

"SMH"!

Dear Foxfire. I can feel your pain but you done what you could. You saw. You said. We need more people to come forward now. And the info they share. To be acted on not pussy footed around in this stupid ' politically correct' bulls**t. #LIVESMATTER. And any info is welcome info if you ask me. Even putting a tracker on someone who has been brought to light.

I feel your pain, BarryW.. As a retired Atlanta firefighter, that worked with NYFD firefighter applicants. I was slapped in the face very hard on 9/11/2001, and I knew that our world had forever changed on that date. Sadly, due to our vulnerability, there will be many more unsuspecting attacks to come, imo.

I had a similiar experience as yours during the recent Chattanooga, TN shooter incident by jihadist lone wolf Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez.

While sleuthing another TN case, I remembered reading about a mysterious incident concerning a gunfight between a security guard and an armed unknown suspicious man wearing a dark hoodie at 2 AM on 04/22/2013 in a restricted area at the Watts Bar Nuclear facility, in Spring City, TN, only 48 miles away. I remembered thinking, 'that seems to be a possible recon mission by a terrorist'..

<Fast forward 2 years to July 2015 when Abdulazeez killed four Marines and a Sailor in an attack on Chattanooga's U.S. Naval and Marine Reserve Center>

When I learned of the route taken in the rented mustang muscle car by jihadist Abdulazeez and his friends two consecutive days prior to the attack, a red flag went up. After google mapping the route taken by MYA in the high speed practice run, imo it was obvious as to his likely destination on that tragic July day.. The destination was within a rock's throw of the Watts Bar Nuclear Plant..

I contacted the Chattanooga Shooter Incident Command center and relayed this information to an FBI agent. He was unaware of the 2013 gunfight with the Security Guard at the Watts Bar Nuclear facility..

It was later revealed by msm that jihadist Abdulazeez suddenly moved in with Ohio relatives in May of 2013 and went to work at the Perry Nuclear Plant, east of Cleveland, OH, only weeks after the TN Watts Bar Nuclear Plant gunfight, but was let go after 10 days due to failing his drug screen. After loosing the job, Abdulazeez did not return to TN, but landed a job at a trucking company and stayed in OH with relatives..

Chattanooga Shooter Failed Background Check At Job At Nuclear Plant
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...oga-shootings-being-investigated-as-terrorism

TVA mum on Watts Bar Nuclear Plant shooting details
April 2013 - http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2013/apr/25/tva-mum-on-shooting-details/106310/

Investigators caution not to overplay this detail. It happened in 2013 and sources tell NPR the FBI does not believe agents need to go back further than a year in trying to trace Abdulazeez's possible radicalization. This employment history would fall outside that window.

FBI Director James Comey: Motive in Chattanooga shooting may never be released
Posted: Nov 13, 2015

Read more: http://www.wsmv.com/story/30515168/...-shooting-may-never-be-released#ixzz3tXYWw24N
<snipped - read more>

"We're still trying to make sure we understand Abdulazeez, his motivations and associations, in a really good way," FBI Director James Comey told reporters during a visit to Nashville's FBI field office on Friday.
Comey said he understands the public interest in the shooting, but he did not know whether there would ever be a public report on it.
"Sometimes the way we investigate requires us to keep information secret. That's a good thing. We don't want to smear people," he said.

"SMH"!

I smuggled farm quality, brown bottle plus homemade fertilizers from the marital home (my contact was his wife, who had broken bones from him, and children beaten on bottoms of their feet). He learned this is SA military. Nuclear engineer. Had a company factory, not in use, but somehow paid for it, but had a lab in his basement (where his children lived). After getting nowhere with authorities, and with permission from wife as it was her property too (even though she and children were placed in hiding from him) I snuck onto their property and took some chemicals from their shed (the house had been moved from and the lab stuff gone, though the benches were still there). Called the local RCMP, told that they didn't need it, and told me to take it to the hazardous materials dump. Went to my local police, same response. The stuff sat in my garage. I went away for Christmas and wrote to the White House (Bush, Cheney, Rumsfield and I think Powell cc'd). Got home after Christmas. Got a call, stuff picked up. I was called the next day to be informed "it's only fertilizer". Excuse me but WTF, I knew that.

This is just one of a number of very suspicious things that happened where I was left hanging. Somebody told me that maybe they were really cautious, and knew that the fertilizer was potentially threatening, but kept it quiet from you. Well, then why take so long and a letter to the White House to get to step 1. And since I'd put myself in danger picking up these materials, I ought to have been given at least some rudimentary information for my own safety. I was incensed. Time to get angry again.

re the fertilizer, he lived in a suburban home and the grass was always long and no flowers were planted. He did not need big brown bottles of liquid fertilizer for the size of his lot. He also had a pool that hadn't been opened for years, and had disgusting water sitting on top of the ripped cover. This guy was not about fertilizing his lawn.

There were two Western Union wires shown, one for $9.99, a send fee, and the other for $100, both on 10/30/15. The balance in the account was $63,735.36. Farook lived at home with his mother until 2013 or 2014, he may have saved that money. I worked with a Pakastani guy who lived with his parents and he saved all his paychecks, he didn't have to pay for anything. In fact he would have four or five paychecks in his wallet that he hadn't even cashed!
This sounds like a test wire, to determine if the account is active before the transfer of the 63 thousand. I don't believe this a from the sale of a house...MOO

where i get lost , after every mass event, is media reporting legal/illigal. The perps are ready to go "murder" people - the worse , if caught, charge out there.

i have never gotten how that is even relevant- a person ready to go do a mass slaughter is not a law obiding citizen , and i feel confident in stating could care less if he is violating some registering law.

Its like believing a car thief would be concerned if he had a legeal drivers liscense

or a rapist using a condom

or a hostage taker being afraid to kill a hostage

or if one of us slipped on a floor do we care if it was lemon juice or water

if our house caught fire if it was from the oven or a grease fire

or if a car wong start if it is the alternator or battery

you and i would concerned about breaking a law......this notion that they are concerned about there murder weapon being "legal" is silly to me

no relevance legal illigal 14 dead bullets from legal guns do the same thing as illigal guns........................

the assumption is the mass murder would conclude darn I cant go kill as many as I can casue it is illigal for me own a machine gun

just has never made any sense to me, and, IMO has no relevance to the mess we are in

may make some feel better, we are not supposed to speed either but millions a day do it

we are not suppossed to rob banks but ...

Foxfire, I was in the middle of looking for a link on this act of bioterrorism and was about to say the same thing. This "cult" was truly scary. Reminiscent of the possibilities of city water supplies being contaminated and the other scenarios that can happen when terrorists resort to these kinds of atrocities. Mass shootings are panic-inducing, but in our food and water? UGH!

Yes sallye818, there are so many ways that terrorists can create havoc and massive life loss. I ran across the Rajneesh bio-terror salmonella incident while researching the Nuwaubian cult; a black muslim hate group which moved to GA from Brooklyn, NY due to being investigated by the FBI and NYPD.. Their motive was to go off investigators radar. The GA Sheriff; Howard Sills made a road trip to Oregon to gather info on the Rajneesh cult.. The Sheriff returned to GA with an investigative strategy to use in the Nuwaubian cult investigation and a portrait of A bronze statue of an antelope which stands in front of the county courthouse in The Dalles, a gift from Antelope. The plaque reads: ''In order for evil to prevail, good men should do nothing.''

Ungodly Trailer - Nuwaubian Cult
[video=youtube;LamdqTtbq2U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LamdqTtbq2U[/video]

The Parking Lot Nuwaubian Cult
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?251809-Nuwaubian-Cult&highlight=shirley+dermond

Do we know if the Mrs. did a lot of the shooting?
Incredibly interesting question.

I wonder, will the FBI release ANY information in the investigation, this being terrorist attack. It took forever for the government to disclose the events of 9/11.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member