CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if others were involved (or unknowingly drug into it) and when one realized the extent of the plans they backed out and threatened to expose them? I know that seems far fetched but I keep thinking about the friend who bought the AR15s and reportedly checked himself into a mental health institution after the attack.

CARIIS, there are a variety of initiators and detonators with IED's/pipe bombs but I am very certain that they don't light a fuse (in the traditional sense) to detonate these devices :eek:

So basically if you wanted too as two people just walk by a theatre throw it and move on th the next theatre open chuck etc just speculating on movie scenario

and in that scenario if you were in the hallway and you tossed in near screen by the time it went off it you could be far enough not to get blown up by the one you just tossed into the other theatre,

tyring to gues if 12 pipe bombs could be handled only by two or woudl they need more a la Paris

The one they showed in the news was to be set off by a remote control car. JMO

Hi Angel. Yes, that is right. BTW did they ever confirm whether or not they attempted to detonate and it failed? Thanks for any info you may have.

sb-victims-cnn-120515.jpeg

All 14 victims of the mass shooting in San Bernardino can be seen in recently obtained photos.
The youngest was 26 and the oldest 60.

http://ktla.com/2015/12/03/2-victims-of-san-bernardino-mass-shooting-idd-by-family-friends/

Thanks, really!

Yes, we had to be home in the summer when the street lights came on. As a child I was not aware of polio, or the Korean War. My family was poor, but I didn't feel poor. Summers were drippy popsicles, public swimming pool (and we didn't require adults to take us there). Winters were sledding down the huge hill, our knitted mittens becoming solid lumps of ice, our toes frozen (no fancy thermal wear available then). Got home, Mom made hot chocolate and we'd watch, yes, Leave It To Beaver and other shows that maybe were not reality, but they WERE closer to reality than the Kardashians are to us today. It wasn't perfect, but there was a lot more innocence.
So perhaps it wasn't that times were better, its more like we were innocent minded. You are right, I too wish to go back to those times when I would be able to go somewhere and not even think about the what ifs. Sadly we have lost our innocence. But I do believe children still feel alot of those wonderful, magical, simple pleasures that you describe! They must. That is hope.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So basically if you wanted too as two people just walk by a theatre throw it and move on th the next theatre open chuck etc just speculating on movie scenario

and in that scenario if you were in the hallway and you tossed in near screen by the time it went off it you could be far enough not to get blown up by the one you just tossed into the other theatre,

tyring to gues if 12 pipe bombs could be handled only by two or woudl they need more a la Paris

IMO, Yes, 12 stable pipe bombs could easily be handled by one or two people--the only challenge they would have is to not be detected when physically placing the bombs in the areas chosen to blow up/destroy, as well as to place them in areas where the bombs will not be discovered until they are prepared to set them off.

These devices, if constructed in the same manner as the un-detonated one left in the state building where they terrorized those in San Bern, are detonated remotely (distance unknown and variable).

It looks like it's been a productive day.
:blowkiss:​

What if others were involved (or unknowingly drug into it) and when one realized the extent of the plans they backed out and threatened to expose them? I know that seems far fetched but I keep thinking about the friend who bought the AR15s and reportedly checked himself into a mental health institution after the attack.

This immediately reminded me of Joyce Mitchell, who checked herself into the hospital for panic attacks after helping the two inmates escape a NY prison earlier this year. http://abcnews.go.com/US/husband-pr...ll-accused-helping-convicts/story?id=31865459
He also could be completely innocent of anything other than loaning his guns to a friend. Does anyone know if it legal to loan a gun to someone who legally already has his own guns? TIA

So how do we stop this? Or at least slow it? I am all for closing borders. We are Canadian and travel much in the U.S. I am comfortable with the scrutiny at the border. Sometimes it is a bit more intrusive. I am good with that. I have many American Family. Canadian Border is what I worry about with the amount of times I/we cross into and back. We had a night late flight crossing back in to our Country and had to honk the horn to wake her up.

bbm

Oh, Bravo, that is the question. Just reading those words made me choke up for the love of my country and of yours. I can't begin to think of an answer that would please most people, or even please some. :(

Yes it so is.. I was only reflecting yesterday about how I wish we could all go back to pre 9/11.
Since then all the world's gone crazy.

Mmmmm. IMO, we were cookin' pretty good before it -- but just on a kind of simmer. Now it's near-dystopian and beginning to be just plain scary.

O wonder!
How many godly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in't.

— William Shakespeare, The Tempest, Act V, Scene I, ll. 203–206

Found the answer. Sorry for the interruption.

Not surprising at all. I still believe that AlQuada ,or some affiliate, targeted Sayed by sending him a 'perfect' wife, all wrapped in a nice Jihadi bow.

bbm

My feelings exactly -- she was a sleeper cell with a shiny bow, as you say. I cannot get away from that scenario.

Hi Angel. Yes, that is right. BTW did they ever confirm whether or not they attempted to detonate and it failed? Thanks for any info you may have.

I don't recall. I believe it failed to detonate, but don't quote me on that one.

OMG - the local news just reported that one of the shooting victims house was robbed while she was in the hospital. So sad. :(

ETA: she was at a memorial. Watching it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member