CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when they are doing pipe bombs is it like dynomite- where you light a fuse? I truly think the target was that theatre, way to much of coincidence that two cars that night were observed being odd.

ITs got 14 screen 12 pipe bombs left -- but I am trying to visulaize (scary part is we cannot rule out that the real event may have had more perps- like Paris)

but ....how would two people do 12 pipe bombs. LIght and run light and run i cant visulize how they could do so many??

or are they like hand granades pull and chuck ?

I think throwing out the phones is kinda like prison you dont snitch . i fimly beleive this was/is a complicated cell. And the "creed" if you will is do whatever you need to so "they" can not discover the rest of us.

At least now this cell has to "start over" sort o fcause we got their stuff at that location.

It sure seems like some monster has woken up tho

I think the real important info is gone away on that computer HD and motherboard that is missing. :tantrum: :banghead: :maddening: :pullhair:

Cookies And Hot Chocolate Time. . It's 3.36 a.m!!!!! 😨😦😱

ISnt it amazing how time flies on here -- last night was like 4 in am for me , and i swore i would not stay on that late and poof
the sun is coming up !!

I hope, in an abundance of caution, that LE video-taped any and all interactions with this family given the unapologetic tone and deflection/scapegoating that I witnessed during the Presser with the family attorney.

Do you happen to know, why do they use an elbow pipe and not a straight pipe to make their ied?

when they are doing pipe bombs is it like dynomite- where you light a fuse? I truly think the target was that theatre, way to much of coincidence that two cars that night were observed being odd.

ITs got 14 screen 12 pipe bombs left -- but I am trying to visulaize (scary part is we cannot rule out that the real event may have had more perps- like Paris)

but ....how would two people do 12 pipe bombs. LIght and run light and run i cant visulize how they could do so many??

I think it was supposed to be the theatre too. How many different people were there taking pictures and asking questions? If there were two different men that means there would be at least four people.

I think the real important info is gone away on that computer HD and motherboard that is missing. :tantrum: :banghead: :maddening: :pullhair:

hi pop

i think so too unless they search a dump or something but I think the cell phones they will be able to get a lot . I get they were busy killing people - but i would think pulling out the memory card would be "better" on the phone no?

I think it was supposed to be the theatre too. How many different people were there taking pictures and asking questions? If there were two different men that means there would be at least four people.

or more speculating....i also have opndered if there were others, that these two might have decided on their own to do the party and then pick up the plan with the others at whatever time .

I get confused about it being on a wed tho (the car was due back then that throws me) -- but you would think you would do a movie on a Sat) why , when your gonna do that, would you want to hassle with a car rental reporting the car stolen - why not rent unitl sunday you know what i mean

so confusing all

hi pop

i think so too unless they search a dump or something but I think the cell phones they will be able to get a lot . I get they were busy killing people - but i would think pulling out the memory card would be "better" on the phone no?

No, they actually got rid of them instead of beating them with a hammer and destroying them and putting them in the trash. There was some really good, important, damning info on others imo

Do you happen to know, why do they use an elbow pipe and not a straight pipe to make their ied?

i have wondered also the only ting I know about elbow was that Boston did some that way too.

talk about planning ahead

Syed bought the handguns from Annie's Get Your Gun in Corona, California in 2011 and 2012.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/san-bernardino-shooters-arsenal-detailed-injury-count-increases/story?id=35551325

Dec 3 abc isnt this bizairre ???

During the investigation, sources say that the suspects’ house has not yielded the makings of large scale bomb factory, but authorities will certainly be looking at any recent purchases at hardware stores for supplies.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/san-bernardino-shooters-arsenal-detailed-injury-count-increases/story?id=35551325

No, they actually got rid of them instead of beating them with a hammer and destroying them and putting them in the trash. There was some really good, important, damning info on others imo

the memory cards are not in either cell??

Popsicle, elbows could be used to control the direction of the blast (much as they are used in plumbing), or perhaps it is a signature of some type but I'm not absolutely certain of this. To my knowledge, which is rather limited in IED making, there is no value in terms of maximal damage.

give me a break , look at how huge these are mom is never ask what did you buy makes no sense at all

you would not ask what did you buy with boxes this big

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...d=0ahUKEwif9LGausbJAhXDJiYKHfjGA1MQMwgeKAEwAQ

n
1203-rafia-farook-ups-package-tmz-01-210x120.jpg

CARIIS, there are a variety of initiators and detonators with IED's/pipe bombs but I am very certain that they don't light a fuse (in the traditional sense) to detonate these devices :eek:

repectfully ,

the cause , is because for years all of our collation has been dropping bombs, killing there aunts uncle sister brother, friedns,making them homeless, hungry, thirsty----

what they are doing , in their minds ist identical to what we are doing to them

what they call terror we call war
what we call terror they call war

it truly is that simple - they are killing us , we have been killing them

what is the coalation repsonese ,, to make everything worse - that does not result in less attacks , it increases the liklihood of rage, just like us over here

there is no differnce

what the answer is I am clueless

it is not gonna stop - we are gonna keep killing their aunts uncles momms dad sisters over there and they are gonna keep doing the same to us

its simple really....................
This is so depressing. And very true. A Catch-22. The bombing strikes continue. The payback terror continues. Us little people are all caught up in the middle providing soft targets and collateral damage. Both sides angry, afraid, fearful. I'm depressed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CARIIS, there are a variety of initiators and detonators with IED's/pipe bombs but I am very certain that they don't light a fuse (in the traditional sense) to detonate these devices :eek:
The one they showed in the news was to be set off by a remote control car. JMO

Rafia Farook, ....worked 24 hours a week as a revenue support clerk for $16 an hour at Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center.....

.... sought custody of the couple’s teenage daughter, Eba. She proposed that Syed Rizwan Farook, the younger of her two sons, supervise future visits between her husband and daughter.

Her husband and one of their sons fought

She called her husband’s brother in Chicago, who notified local authorities. They alerted authorities in Riverside. Police arrived at the home about 5 a.m. on an unspecified date.

.......placed in a county hospital for a 72-hour observation period, she said.

Neither spouse showed up to court-ordered mediation, and in April 2008...

...Rafia Farook successfully sought to have her divorce case dismissed.

one month after the dismissal, Rafia Farook filed a petition for legal separation...

.....Kaiser increased to full time and she was earning about $2,900 per month.

.........served .. he was reached at an address in Karachi, Pakistan

Farook had requested in court documents that her husband require written permission to travel outside California, specifically to Pakistan, with their youngest daughter.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-san-bernardino-shooter-endured-turbulent-home-life-according-to-court-documents-20151203-story.html

talk about planning ahead

Syed bought the handguns from Annie's Get Your Gun in Corona, California in 2011 and 2012.

Right, and if it was planning ahead he was doing that before his wife entered the USA as she arrived in 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay