CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
as it's asserted this is not a typical female name and the name is that of a figure from history. A one paragraph account has appeared on various web sites, none of which I believe are approved, but I was able to find the background info on wikipedia:

Yusuf ibn Tashfin also, Tashafin, or Teshufin; or Yusuf; (Full name: Yûsuf bnu Tâšfîn Nâçereddîn bnu Tâlâkâkîn as-Sanhâjî, Arabic: يوسف بن تاشفين ناصر الدين بن تالاكاكين الصنهاجي ‎; reigned c. 1061 – 1106) was leader of the Moroccan Almoravid empire. He co-founded the city of Marrakech and led the Muslim forces in the Battle of Zallaqa/Sagrajas. He came to Andalusia from Africa to help the Muslims fight against Alfonso VI, eventually achieving victory and promoting an Islamic system in the region.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusuf_ibn_Tashfin

I don't know how convincing or relevant any of this is. I do think WHO she actually was is and I hope they can actually find out. Especially to see if this is some new method of entry although it seems kind of long, slow & haphazard to me.

I doubt that he ever saw her face before they were married. I bet he was not happy once she revealed herself. I too wonder if she is not the person that owns that name. I saw a group photo of when she was a student and without the list of names I would not have picked her out. I am beginning to think she was planted and is no who she claims.

Sorry Dockins. You asked if the FBI had a search warrant for the Imam's place and I thought they just questioned him without a search but they did search him and his home.

He said that on Wednesday night, investigators showed up at his house with guns drawn and searched him and the premises. They asked him if he knew Farook, and he initially said no, until he saw a photo and realized it was a man he knew as Rizwan, the suspect's middle name.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/sa...dino-shooter-eyed-fbi-were-about-food-n474891

The 1st 5 seconds are paramount in an active shooter situation.

[video=youtube;4rl-XCQev1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rl-XCQev1g[/video]
"Published on Dec 3, 2015

Survival tips from the experts that will increase your chances of getting out alive."

Do we know if the Mrs. did a lot of the shooting?

Everyone sees the sometimes extreme differing opinions here and everywhere about this. Just imagine if your youngest daughter, for the past several months, has been dating a 1st generation American born muslim guy and you are dealing with some of this in your own family. :gaah:

I would just be more alert around her/him. I know many and are great friends. I think the profiling thing is gonna rear it's ugly head. But I think he is probably more nervous about her family. In the light of events. ☺

None of us know if the "Mosque Guy" and Farook were speaking in code. To say with absolute certainty that they were not speaking in code is irresponsible.

I'll leave it up to the FBI to determine if they were or not.

You (collectively) would be surprised at the 'codes' that are used all the time to hide criminal activity. (Through texts, phone calls, in person meetings, etc....)

Toronto cop just recently put together a dictionary of gang code.fwiw.

http://www.citynews.ca/2015/12/02/exclusive-how-one-toronto-cop-wrote-the-book-on-gang-slang/

"In an ongoing game of high-stakes cat and mouse, gang members in Toronto have devised an ever-evolving coded language designed to flummox authorities and veil the sinister intentions embedded in sometimes common vernacular.

It’s a language that even befuddles most officers."

snip>

"After a community mentor was gunned down, the suspects in the case made several calls while incarcerated.

Jansz was listening in.

When he heard one of the suspects talking about a football game his curiosity, and suspicion, was piqued.

“Why would a guy from jail care about a football game?” he asked himself.

He soon found out.

“The individuals that were charged with this murder were ordering a hit on the witnesses,” he explained. “And it was in the analogy of a football game.

“He said, ‘When you are done winning the game, kick away the (football) but take out the laces.”

“Laces being a term for bullets,” he explained. “Football was a firearm,” he added. “And winning the game was to kill the individuals.”

“These words that seem very silly to most people actually have a very important meaning to these individuals that are involved in this type of crime.”

Idk if the LE have released details. I'm assuming 2 different guns. Used 2 different ammo? Being a Brit I have NOOOO idea on guns and ammo. It was stated who had what gun I think. Or if yr knowledge was up on guns. In the pic where he's deceased on the road. The gun he used was by him. As hers was by the SUV.

Cookies And Hot Chocolate Time. . It's 3.36 a.m!!!!! 😨😦😱

Toronto cop just recently put together a dictionary of gang code.fwiw.

http://www.citynews.ca/2015/12/02/exclusive-how-one-toronto-cop-wrote-the-book-on-gang-slang/

"In an ongoing game of high-stakes cat and mouse, gang members in Toronto have devised an ever-evolving coded language designed to flummox authorities and veil the sinister intentions embedded in sometimes common vernacular.

It’s a language that even befuddles most officers."

snip>

"After a community mentor was gunned down, the suspects in the case made several calls while incarcerated.

Jansz was listening in.

When he heard one of the suspects talking about a football game his curiosity, and suspicion, was piqued.

“Why would a guy from jail care about a football game?” he asked himself.

He soon found out.

“The individuals that were charged with this murder were ordering a hit on the witnesses,” he explained. “And it was in the analogy of a football game.

“He said, ‘When you are done winning the game, kick away the (football) but take out the laces.”

“Laces being a term for bullets,” he explained. “Football was a firearm,” he added. “And winning the game was to kill the individuals.”

“These words that seem very silly to most people actually have a very important meaning to these individuals that are involved in this type of crime.”
This article is along the same lines, except it is about a relatively recent terrorist. Very interesting, and scary stuff.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...women-names-code-words-plot-article-1.2118476

Oh i think this started two years ago-- h quit going to "pray" two years ago ....shopping for guns pipe bomb componerts i would assume is a time consuming undertaking

I think all this praying was shopping for his arronsel

thats just hard to grasp mom has no curiosity about a resident in her home has ups empting his truck at her door -- its totally illigical

any of you that have kids, and ups was "unloading" on a daily basis, none of you would ask honey what is all this

starting to think (money from condo sale) that mommy has a lot more going on here

that would explain moms suppossed cluelessness - where was mom (grandma) from? how long has she been here? what is her source of income?
how old is she?

I think the mother sold house (not a condo) in late June. She and her husband's divorce was final earlier (though they split back in 2006) in the year so the house (I think was bought in 2001) money might need to be split somehow between the two.

in him for other reasons too. His views on the west and radicalization. I took a quick look at videos he liked and picked one to listen to a bit. About some mosques who have modernists who try to get along with the kufar and even say all people equal when Allah said kufar is not. He also got into jihad, fighting for Allah and said Modernists try to say Islam isn't about fighting or war. Reminded them Islam means submission, not peace. He says not to let the world make you change anything about Islam to appeal to the west.

Now this wasn't the Imam, just someone he listened to. He could have listened cause he hates the guy. But his actual views may be important if he had interactions with the dead terrorist.

It's weird how you'll see someone that appears rational-was reading some tweets about this JeSuisHijabi thing in CA all about how great the hijab is by girls-pretty benign stuff but I read some tweets of the people posting and one with lots of followers was posting about how San Bernardino was a Muslim set up by the government and the shooting was done by 3 white guys. There is just so much crazy stuff posted on the web. I can't imagine how security people wade through it all.

It also made me remember something people I know from the ME always laughed about. How people over there easily believe believe crazy conspiracy theories, most of which, but not all, overlap with Jewish conspiracy theories. There's lots of info about it. Here's a link to one list http://www.yourmiddleeast.com/culture/the-not-so-crazy-story-of-conspiracy-theories-in-the-middle-east_31107

My favorites:

An episode of The Simpsons shows how the United States is to blame for the outbreak of the Arab Spring.; The Saudi monarchy is actually Jewish. So was Gaddafi, in fact. Just like the Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, whose real name is Simon Elliot.; Both Coca Cola and Pepsi beverages contain swine substances and alcohol.

If I picture the pork blood I could really cut down on my Coke fixes.

I highly doubt it. I think the texts with the mosque guy are a red herring here, they're the type of thing that's bound to look suspicious at first glance given the nature of the crime, but looked at close up the suspicion dissolves. They were sent over the course of 16 days, during which the mosque guy was trying to arrange who brought what to the muslim equivalent of a Christmas party, or New Year's party.

I think mosque guy is being falsely implicated here. Look to the money order and the internet connections would be my gut feeling. The poor guy at the local mosque is probably torn between horror at what one of his congregation has just done, and fear that he's about to be shipped off to Guantanamo Bay.

maybe and whatever research they did. But even that, unless they were in communication with someone why destroy a computer that just showed you followed an internet pipe bomb recipe. Obviously it wouldn't be looked at until after the bombs had been used so no need for an element of surprise. But the phones-the two of them wouldn't have needed phones so why destroy them? What kind of contacts were being destroyed. Who knows-maybe they just thought that was something you do when you become a terrorist.

If this was just the two of them, I cannot think of one good reason to dispose of the electronics they did. Not one reason makes sense to me, other than to hide an electronic trail to people involved, or in the planning of something else. You leave your baby and bombs behind, but you're gonna hide the ways you communicate with other people. If they didn't think they would be caught, the first thing they would have done is change their clothing and ditch the weapons. Instead, they ditch the electronics.

I think throwing out the phones is kinda like prison you dont snitch . i fimly beleive this was/is a complicated cell. And the "creed" if you will is do whatever you need to so "they" can not discover the rest of us.

At least now this cell has to "start over" sort o fcause we got their stuff at that location.

It sure seems like some monster has woken up tho

in him for other reasons too. His views on the west and radicalization. I took a quick look at videos he liked and picked one to listen to a bit. About some mosques who have modernists who try to get along with the kufar and even say all people equal when Allah said kufar is not. He also got into jihad, fighting for Allah and said Modernists try to say Islam isn't about fighting or war. Reminded them Islam means submission, not peace. He says not to let the world make you change anything about Islam to appeal to the west.

Now this wasn't the Imam, just someone he listened to. He could have listened cause he hates the guy. But his actual views may be important if he had interactions with the dead terrorist.

It's weird how you'll see someone that appears rational-was reading some tweets about this JeSuisHijabi thing in CA all about how great the hijab is by girls-pretty benign stuff but I read some tweets of the people posting and one with lots of followers was posting about how San Bernardino was a Muslim set up by the government and the shooting was done by 3 white guys. There is just so much crazy stuff posted on the web. I can't imagine how security people wade through it all.

It also made me remember something people I know from the ME always laughed about. How people over there easily believe believe crazy conspiracy theories, most of which, but not all, overlap with Jewish conspiracy theories. There's lots of info about it. Here's a link to one list http://www.yourmiddleeast.com/culture/the-not-so-crazy-story-of-conspiracy-theories-in-the-middle-east_31107

My favorites:

If I picture the pork blood I could really cut down on my Coke fixes.

I have similar videos and whatnot on my internet history, because they are things I argue against. If somebody judged me on my internet history they would probably think I was the worst criminal in the world.

The Imam's actual views are important, given that one among his congregation has committed an Islamically motivated atrocity, but the Imam's views cannot be gleaned by what You Tubes he watched any more than mine can. If the Imam is a suspect, he needs to be investigated properly like any of us would be, and not just smeared through guilt by association.

Do you have a link to the photo? I saw something like that but it was some aviation academy so I don't think that was her. But perhaps there's another photo I haven't seen.

Yes I'm very confused about this as well. Early pictures released seemed to show a very pretty woman with the same name beside a PIA ( Pakistan International Airlines) flight simulator doing some sort of weight and balances training which would imply that she worked for the airline. It was a picture in a newspaper with her name captioned. That same woman was pictured in a snapshot with Farook at a pier/ near water. But now some are saying that it was actually a picture of Farooks brother with HIS wife- so both wives are named TMalik?? Soooo lost here lol
When the "official" picture of TM was released I was shocked because it went against every other picture I had seen. And the dead woman on the ground -though certainly not slight in physique- doesn't seem to match official hijab woman either. Though hijab woman also doesn't jibe as being a tiny delicate 90 pounds. Not that one can necessarily tell from just a face but I would expect more delicate bone structure.
Weird.

She is the one that was firing at LE out the back window of the SUV while he was driving. They both were firing at the office meeting/awards presentation/Christmas party. jmo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...party-slaughtered-14-leaving-baby-mother.html

The family’s lawyers also revealed for the first time that Farook's mother Rafia, 62, was held for questioning in the wake of the mass shooting after cops pulled her over in one of her other son's SUVs.

She was released without charge the next day but the vehicle is still in the hands of law enforcement officials, they said.

The Farook family, including his father Syed, 66, older brother Syed Raheel, and sisters Eba, 24, Saira, 32, and her husband Farhan Khan, 41, spent several hours talking to FBI agents on Thursday.

I hope, in an abundance of caution, that LE video-taped any and all interactions with this family given the unapologetic tone and deflection/scapegoating that I witnessed during the Presser with the family attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns