CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW FULL VIDEO ADDED 10/13/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reporter said Casey didn't smile or do her normal "high-5" with the body guards today. She must hear that big GJ clock just tickin' down....

I have two words for Cindy SHUT UP

If you have that to say, why did you also say you will look for your waders and listen to her interview tonight? :confused:

I really do not get it. I don't even want to hear what CA has to say anymore. Everything she says is crazy and unproductive and isn't even important. Why would anyone want to listen to craziness? Does anyone REALLY think she will say anything of importance?

When CA speaks, we already know where it's going. Sucker for punishment? :confused:

The reporter said Casey didn't smile or do her normal "high-5" with the body guards today. She must hear that big GJ clock tickin' just down....

This could be all an act, on advice from JB....she is sly............

Now explain how KC traveling to sites going to help her case?

I swear CA and this whole family are looney tunes!

Hmmm....no smiling, no gum snapping, no swinging her *advertiser censored**, no high-5's, no big white stolen sunglasses....could it be that reality is finally sinking in?

PREDICTION - George moves out within 48 hours

I give you right after he testifies and for CA - Everyone did it but your daughter. Geez she is one spiteful you know what. After what she did to TM I have no respect for her and I hope GA leaves her high and dry.

On the slideshow, it appears as tho she was running to the vehicle when leaving? What's up with that?

It was raining, Ah she should of danced in it, because its prolly the last time she'll ever be able to dance in the rain. The Fool!

WOW! That was a great slide show!! Probably the last one of her in that T-shirt!!:behindbar

Yeah, I think a big orange jumpsuit with "INMATE" stamped across the back is more her look, anyway, don't you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hurt911official