Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow a stolen vehicle."The man, who has not been identified, led authorities on a chase from Hesperia to Corona in a stolen Toyota Tacoma. He fatally shot himself at the end of the pursuit." No one usually shoots themselves over a stolen vehicle It has to be much worse.I hope they find Adea soon.Thinking of her friends and family. https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...t-Kills-Self-Missing-Connected-477777393.html

The police stated they believe Adea was killed. They wouldn’t say that if they didn’t have solid evidence.

uh...

this particular stolen truck.....
"The truck had recently been used in a homicide in L.A. County, according to investigators."

so are they saying Adea was taken in this truck?

Or ran over with truck.

To Adea's family and friends, I am so sorry. I feel a tremendous loss on your behalf. I didn't want to believe this could happen. It's so unfair. Thank you for persisting and never giving up. :rose:

I'm confused about the stolen vehicle. It's said to be used in a homicide, but Adea has been missing for a month. Did he steal the truck a month ago and hide it somewhere? He knew LE was on to him, so why would he be driving around in a stolen truck? So many things don't make any sense.

I'm confused about the stolen vehicle. It's said to be used in a homicide, but Adea has been missing for a month. Did he steal the truck a month ago and hide it somewhere? He knew LE was on to him, so why would he be driving around in a stolen truck? So many things don't make any sense.

Very strange. Unless it’s his fiancés truck or his family’s truck and they reported it stolen.

Oh dear. When you see an explosion of activity on a thread and you know it won't be good. [emoji45]

This is what I don't understand either. Why would he continue to drive around in a stolen vehicle that is attached to a homicide for an entire month? People often steal cars to commit crimes but they quickly ditch them. I am wondering if the reporting is just not accurate.

This is what I don't understand either. Why would he continue to drive around in a stolen vehicle that is attached to a homicide for an entire month? People often steal cars to commit crimes but they quickly ditch them. I am wondering if the reporting is just not accurate.

Also who drives around with a loaded gun???

Very strange that this guy's name hasn't been released yet...70 mile pursuit, involved in a homicide with victim named, stolen pick up truck, shot himself dead...
Next of kin out of town?

( and yet...if some of us are correct, his friends know he's dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay