Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The report I read was that the old BF said that they were getting back together
My post referenced them all as "boyfriend" because all have been suggested as her current boyfriend. The homeowner said she was there to visit his son, the wait staff saud she was on a date with the homeowner earlier in the evening, and the ex said they were back together. We have no other information that tells us which one she was "friends" or "more than friends with". All of there location history and cell pings should be investigated.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I am not taking the rapper and his kids' stories at face value. As far as anyone knows, they are the last people to see her alive. Yes, the people who admit seeing a person last before they disappear are statistically the ones who have done the harm. I didn't make up the statistics. We all know this to be true.

Her truck ended up in an orchard with no sign of her anywhere and video evidence captures her car crossing over a levee, which is an 18 minute drive from the house where she was last seen alive, 5 minutes before she reportedly left the house? The time of departure was given by those who last saw her alive - the people in the house. She had been drinking according to them.

Who gave her the alcohol? Would this person also give her drugs? Yes, if they had any. This is just simple human fact.

I can not even understand the cell phone stuff, but it doesn't make much difference in my opinion.

ExBF? Maybe. If he really thought they were getting back together and he followed her on her date with the bricklaying rapper, he could have become very upset. Enough to kill her? Maybe. Momentarily suspending the time problem, I suppose it is possible that she got stuck in the mud and called the Ex who then came and rescued her, even gallantly carrying her away from the truck alive but not muddy, and never to be seen again. Nah. Why is he explaining her being on a back road as something she always did? Her truck wasn't found on a back road, it was found in an orchard where it had sat for days. If she always took back roads, she would know them well enough to not get stuck in the mud in an orchard.

It would just never occur to me to drive through someone's orchard. She wouldn't do that on purpose.

IMHO it is more likely an overdose and a dump the evidence situation. For example, no one wants an under-aged, drunk, overdosed, raped young woman dead in their house, it will bring the police and lots of questions. Especially when the adult in the house was seen in public with her just hours earlier and she was partying at his house afterwards.

I am not saying any of this happened, I am not accusing anyone of anything, I am just making a speculative call based on KISS and what I know of how this stuff usually goes down.

What is the simplest explanation? She died at the house and her body was dumped somewhere.

Believe me, LE is all over this group. And rightly so. They are the last to see her alive.

When they are cleared, I will still support my opinion that they are at the top of the suspect list at this moment in time. LE must rule them out first. That isn't my rule, it is theirs.

What is an unlikely scenario? That she got suck in the mud and someone carried her from the truck, took her away and then killed her.

Just my humble opinion.

Why do you think the long-time BF was jealous of the 37 year-old dad who owns the home on Romero Street? Do you think he knew of a relationship between Aly and M?
Because he possibly knew she was having or had had dinner with him and then went over to his house? We don't know if they were having a relationship or if the ex knew about it. But, if he did, there is his motive to do something to her if so.

Problem with that is that her truck was not found on the backroads that one would normally take to get to her house in Gridley.
In all fairness, her ex bf said she takes back roads, not the 37 year old guy or his son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leo Almonte was the ex boyfriend that was interviewed by the media. M Sr. is the 37 yo homeowner and musician. He has a son who is named the same, M Jr.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post their real names on here.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Problem with that is that her truck was not found on the backroads that one would normally take to get to her house in Gridley.
Exactly, the levee is pretty much in the boonies. Nothing much out there but orchards and of course the Feather River.

However, the dad and the son at the Romero Street are not on her FB and she is not on theirs. hmmmm Stands to reason that if she was close to either one she would be on their FB. She is a beautiful girl and the Dad's FB is full of them.
My post referenced them all as "boyfriend" because all have been suggested as her current boyfriend. The homeowner said she was there to visit his son, the wait staff saud she was on a date with the homeowner earlier in the evening, and the ex said they were back together. We have no other information that tells us which one she was "friends" or "more than friends with". All of there location history and cell pings should be investigated.

No, but the route she was said to have taken is a back road. I used to live in Live Oak and took Tierra Buena Rd (west of Romero) up to Larkin to Pennington into Live Oak. Her truck was found in the orchard at the T of Pennington and the Levee outside of Live Oak. Also, the Arco station is open 24 hrs on the corner of Pennington and hwy 99, she could have stopped there for gas or energy drink. I hope their camera was checked before 11pm, also. Hwy 99 goes straight up to Gridley or you can continue over across 99 to Larkin on the other side up to Gridley. That's the "back roads" most take.

If it is true that the BF and Aly were getting back together, that could be a motive for the rejected party to hurt her as well.
Because he possibly knew she was having or had had dinner with him and then went over to his house? We don't know if they were having a relationship or if the ex knew about it. But, if he did, there is his motive to do something to her if so.

If it is true that the BF and Aly were getting back together, that could be a motive for the rejected party to hurt her as well.
That's what the ex bf, Leo, was saying. They were going to go public with their relationship according to him.

However, the dad and the son at the Romero Street are not on her FB and she is not on theirs. hmmmm Stands to reason that if she was close to either one she would be on their FB. She is a beautiful girl and the Dad's FB is full of them.
That is hinky to me. Maybe another reason to keep the phone the extra few days. Maybe to delete anything incriminating. Or they were hiding their friendship because of the age differences and jealous (ex)boyfriend

To follow your route, she would have chosen to go east over Highway 99, from where the Romero house is well to the west of Highway 99. Hardly the route of someone trying to keep to the backroads as highway 99 is a high traffic area. Look at a map. the easiest backroad is north on Township and then north onto either to East Butte or Broadway, all the way into Gridely. I have taken these same roads when stationed at Beale <mod snip>
No, but the route she was said to have taken is a back road. I used to live in Live Oak and took Tierra Buena Rd (west of Romero) up to Larkin to Pennington into Live Oak. Her truck was found in the orchard at the T of Pennington and the Levee outside of Live Oak. Also, the Arco station is open 24 hrs on the corner of Pennington and hwy 99, she could have stopped there for gas or energy drink. I hope their camera was checked before 11pm, also. Hwy 99 goes straight up to Gridley or you can continue over across 99 to Larkin on the other side up to Gridley. That's the "back roads" most take.

To follow your route, she would have chosen to go east over Highway 99, from where the Romero house is well to the west of Highway 99. Hardly the route of someone trying to keep to the backroads as highway 99 is a high traffic area. Look at a map. the easiest backroad is north on Township and then north onto either to East Butte or Broadway, all the way into Gridely. I have taken these same roads when stationed at Beale so please don't state misfacts.
I lived in Live Oak, live in Yuba City, and the route I have given is exactly the route most people took from that area..walmart..TBT Tavern up the street when it was open. I'm not stating misfacts. You look at the map. Tierra Buena is one road west of Romero (the direction they say she turned) up to a slight turn left onto Larkin..up to Pennington in Live Oak, right over 99 to the other Larkin and up straight into Gridley and come in behind Safeway. I've lived in this area and driven these roads 20 years. <mod snip>

So you state that she would have crossed east over Highway 99 while all the while trying to avoid traffic? make no sense at all.
I lived in Live Oak, live in Yuba City, and the route I have given is exactly the route most people took from that area..walmart..TBT Tavern up the street when it was open. I'm not stating misfacts. You look at the map. Tierra Buena is one road west of Romero (the direction they say she turned) up to a slight turn left onto Larkin..up to Pennington in Live Oak, right over 99 to the other Larkin and up straight into Gridley and come in behind Safeway. I've lived in this area and driven these roads 20 years. <mod snip>

<mod snip> Why would she cross Hwy 99 when there are quieter roads to the west of Hwy 99 The same side of Hwy 99 where she supposedly started from at Romero Street? AND her home is also on the west side of Hwy 99 also.

<mod snip> Why would she cross Hwy 99 when there are quieter roads to the west of Hwy 99 The same side of Hwy 99 where she supposedly started from at Romero Street? AND her home is also on the west side of Hwy 99 also.
One way or another the truck still crossed 99 to get to the levee.

don't correct me??? sounds like you are very vested in to an unknown route. Why would she cross Hwy 99 when there are quieter roads to the west of Hwy 99 The same side of Hwy 99 where she supposedly started from at Romero Street? AND her home is also on the west side of Hwy 99 also.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

Any way you look at the map, there is absolutely no reason to go to Cooley rd or Pennington even if she was taking back roads. It's way out of the way. And as someone has mentioned before, if she took back roads often, she would have known where she was going and wouldn't have likely gotten lost. And even if she was lost, there's no reason to drive onto a levee like that. I would be way too scared to do that, especially if I was by myself. The only logical reason I could think of for someone to drive out there voluntarily is to look for a private place to park, maybe to smoke or hook up with someone.

I'm wondering if they got the 7:51pm time from the restaurant surveillance footage. And for a young girl who is supposedly always on her phone, it seems a little off that she wouldn't have posted anything or texted anyone after that...

I'm wondering, though... If someone at the Romero house had anything to do with it, why would they admit she had been drinking? Does that make them look more or less guilty? Maybe by saying she had been drinking they thought they could make whatever happened seem like her fault, but on the other hand, admitting she had been drinking does make them look bad because she is underage and they let her drive.

Besides all that, the news that those ransom texts were a hoax has me so pissed off. Would someone really do that just to troll that family? Or does anyone think someone did that to throw the investigation off?

Your map has her crossing Hwy 99 at a very busy intersection. Again hardly the route of someone taking the backroads after supposedly drinking.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads