Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
any word on the muddy footprints... do they match hers?

So this press release from the Gridley-Briggs Police Department says that she has not been heard from since 11 pm March 30 but the last sentence of that paragraph says "Shortly, thereafter all communication with Alycia ceased."

So in that statement wouldn't you take away that there was communication with someone after she left Mike's house around 11 pm? That's what this statement leads me to believe.

https://www.facebook.com/1464665053...466505397691/1451114858266176/?type=3&theater

ok - trying again - sorry if this is a dup (post froze last time). I still think the phone was in the residence from Thursday - Sunday am. I think that if someone had found the phone before then, they likely would have tried to use it -- and I'm sure police have checked that out. My guess is someone found it at the house sometime Sunday and got a little panicked. The phone was found "in the vicinity of the truck' - not right next to it - so it's possible that someone just tossed it out of their car as they were driving by or close to where the truck was. I can't imagine that they wanted to risk getting too close to the truck again. My guess is that the phone was found by orchard workers sometime Monday (maybe not the same two who found the truck) and they put it all together and that's why they called police (who told them to take it to sprint). Someone wanted it to look like Aly was the last one to have both her phone and her truck. I think that's a little creepy though - what I can't figure out is why they didn't just destroy the phone or put it somewhere totally different.

See here is what I am thinking...LE has a lot more info (and evidence) and are probably asking for any video between 9pm and 2am because they probably have very good idea of what went down and probably would like some conclusive evidence a lot sooner then any lab test results will take, to hopefully locate AY...but that is my guess...all we know is a retrieved car and cell phone and "search warrant" (which says a lot to me but, that's just me)...I have said it's what's missing and not said, that can be often very telling...

Someone mentioned purse, debit card...great points...and I wonder if they were located? Same with clothing (and if it wasn't then I would assume somewhere it would have been mentioned "she was last seen wearing.."), little things like that...

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

There is a Sikh Temple right around the corner on Tierra buena, which is one back road cut through from YC, local sleuthers have said.
Sikhs aren't Muslim but some people think they are and their temples have been attacked, there's a good chance they would have security cams.
IMG_2169.jpg

So this press release from the Gridley-Briggs Police Department says that she has not been heard from since 11 pm March 30 but the last sentence of that paragraph says "Shortly, thereafter all communication with Alycia ceased."

So in that statement wouldn't you take away that there was communication with someone after she left Mike's house around 11 pm? That's what this statement leads me to believe.

https://www.facebook.com/1464665053...466505397691/1451114858266176/?type=3&theater
I think this was the initial report based on homeowner statement sayin she left at 11. Then they checked phone and Sm realizing communication seized around 751

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I think have read reports her family last heard from her at 7:51, I looked for a link and the first one was this one, reporting someone saw her driving at 7:51.
There are conflicting media reports.
And now they are asking for security cam footage on the road by his house beginning at 9PM, over an hour after 7:51. They don't wonder where she was from 7:51-9??

All the timing seems off on this whole story.

"Yeoman, 20, was last seen at 7:51 p.m. March 30 while driving to a home on the 1800 block of Romero Street in Yuba City, according to the Sutter County Sheriff's Department...Gridley-Biggs police had initially said Yeoman was last seen leaving the home at 11 p.m."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kcra.r...nt-sutter-county-sheriffs-office-says/9253102

There's a mosque a little further down Tierra Buena, the Islamic Center of Yuba City. I would think surely any mosque in this day and age has security cameras, it's a big mosque.
Since that road is a regular local cut through, they could rule out her truck went that way, maybe they already did, I can't remember if they are looking for cameras on that road.

IMG_2171.jpg

There's a mosque a little further down Tierra Buena, the Islamic Center of Yuba City. I would think surely any mosque in this day and age has security cameras, it's a big mosque.
Since that road is a regular local cut through, they could rule out her truck went that way, maybe they already did, I can't remember if they are looking for cameras on that road.

View attachment 114996
And further down from that is a PG&E electrical substation. Due to the high amount of copper theft in that area I'd put my money on a surveillance camera there as well.

Hi all!

Sorry I was busy posting tweets from the Hernandez trial and haven't had time to stop by here until this morning.

Greater Than said:
Niner, many thanks for the timeline!
I am unsure who on the Find Aly FB page made this claim:

March 30th, 10pm - there is a statement on the FB page "Find Alycia Yeoman" that
her last communication was at 10pm. Link:
https://www.facebook.com/findalyciayeoman/

But according to this article, she was last seen and heard from at about 7:51.
Yeoman, 20, was last seen at 7:51 p.m. March 30 while driving to a home on the 1800 block of Romero Street in Yuba City, according to the Sutter County Sheriff's Department.
"Shortly thereafter, communication with (Alycia) ceased, by both personal contact and via cell phone communications," Undersheriff Jeff Pierce said.
Gridley-Biggs police had initially said Yeoman was last seen leaving the home at 11 p.m.
http://www.kcra.com/article/ransom-m...e-says/9253102

Personally, I have NOT found that quote on the FB page, but I put it in there anyway. And the quote about Yeoman been seen leaving the home - it should be "around" or "about" 11pm from what I remember.

I can "take out" that reference to the FB page if you like? Unless someone here can "find" that for me....

Limecat said:
I've wondered from the beginning who this "other couple" is and what they have to say about Aly's level of intoxication and what transpired at the house before she left. Also wondered if they could lend insight to the time she left the house since there's a discrepancy re: 11:00 pm and the truck being caught on video at 10:55.

I have not seen anywhere, where they (the couple) have spoken to MSM. So don't have anything on that, unless you or others find something.

Okay - going to post and read the next page....

This Timeline is NOT set in stone, so I can change anything at anytime! :)

Hopefully I have time to read the next page, but I have to be somewhere in about 20 minutes.

Oops - didn't realize there was only one post on this page. Will investigate further the FB mention of been seen at 10pm. :findinglink:

Do you think that the 7:51pm "sighting" was a CCTV on someone's home? :waitasec: Like - she has left the restaurant on her way to Mike's home? I'll have to go find that again and "see" what that says.

I started on page 1 and just did a "quick" Timeline on what was posted and the articles relating to those posts. :eek:nline:

Probably won't get back until later today - about 6pm (my time), that would be about 8am PDT!

Okay - here's the Missing Poster for Aly I found on FB, which was posted on 4/6:
attachment.php

You can "see" that the last time seen is 10pm - also - it says her phone hasn't been found - ??

Well, I need to leave and will get back to FB and "see" where this 10pm actually came from. Did the people at the house change their mind from 11pm to 10pm? But it only takes about what - 20 minutes to get to where her car was....

:dunno:

Later!

Attachments

• Missing Poster Aly Yeoman.jpg
    Missing Poster Aly Yeoman.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 359
There is no Sprint Store in Live Oak. Yuba City would have been the closest. I do find it odd that the police would say take her phone to Sprint rather than drop it off at the police station in the case of a missing person.
attachment.php

The Yuba City police department is less than a mile away from the Sprint Store.
attachment.php

Attachments

• sprint store locations.jpg
    sprint store locations.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 352
  • police sprint.jpg
    police sprint.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 351
Im honestly not sure why there are issues about when the phone was found. Its been stated numerous times it was found by a Live Oak resident on Monday evening. Sure they dont report an exact time but I think its pretty clear the phone was in Yuba City near the field on Sunday morning and at the orchard near the truck on Monday. My guess it was dumped there Sunday night.

Found Monda evening:
https://www.google.com/amp/fox40.co...ng-woman-alycia-yeomans-cell-phone-found/amp/

Again stated it was found Monday evening shortly after the truck
https://www.google.com/amp/s/kcra.r...llege-students-phone-found-near-truck/9230813

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thank you for the links. I think the confusion is because the police have not corroborated this at all. So I am not sure if these news reports are accurate. Did the person who found the phone take it? Turn it on? Take it to the police? The Sprint store? Leave it where it was? There is also the ping. That is why there are issues about the phone - there is no confirmation of what really happened.

From what I've read - the LE "pinged" the phone at 4:33am. It wasn't the person who found the phone. I have that in my Timeline.

Okay - off to investigate "where" on FB it says she was last seen at 10pm, as the Missing Poster says.

And don't forget MSM ALWAYS gets stuff wrong in the beginning of cases....

Okay - couldn't find anything definite where it actually says she was last seen at 10pm, so I posted a question on that FB page - asking if she was last seen at 10pm or 11pm, as Mike L. said. Maybe he's changed his mind? I'll see if I get an answer!

So nothing "new" today?

You guys need to read the findalyciayeoman fb page, one of her family members is sharing the family's thoughts on it. They don't believe it was her driving and are shedding a lot of light on others involved. They posted about 50 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214