Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> I thought that someone on here said that LE is looking for CCTV to include Marysville... but I cannot find an article that says that. I may have imagined that.

The media has referred to them several times as a "young couple" .....possible maybe they're not 18? I've wondered from the beginning because of the secrecy of who they are seems odd.

Those that last saw her may be cooperating with police. There is no incentive for them to talk to the press at this point and try to convince the court of public opinion that they are innocent.
I agree but her uncle is claiming their statements are conflicting and inconsistant.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Maybe they have spoken to the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, but shouldn't and wouldnt the public be made aware if they had, seems like what she was last seen wearing would be important for the public to know.

#1. I think my lawyer would encourage me to cooperate with the investigation #2. I don’t think that speaking to the media would help the case. #3. The police might be asking them to keep quiet.
Not about what she was wearing, I think if the police knew it would have been released

Not if they spoke to lawyers that convinced them not to talk to the media.
I identified a murderer that killed my friends and I didn't have a lawyer but spoke only to the lead homicide detective, my name was never in the press, I was referred to as a citizen.
True but what she was last seen wearing seems important for public to know.

Not about what she was wearing, I think if the police knew it would have been released

Maybe, like so much with this case, there are conflicting stories on what she was last seen wearing, between her family, the restaurant workers and the homeowner.
Back in the 70's my parents wouldn't let me wear jeans and I kept them stashed and hidden and changed after I left the house.
Even though she's 20, she lived at home and maybe she wanted to wear something they don't approve of and didn't want to argue about it.
Just guessing

When I told the cops who murdered my friends, I didn't tell anyone but immediate family until months later and I've only told two trusted friends since, asking them to not repeat.

The killer and his gf who was with him when he executed my friends left their house the day I told the cops who he is, a picture of him was posted in he paper and I recognized him and know my friends know him. The cops flew immediately to the east coast and his neighbors said they left the night before with their bags.
I won't be identified until they catch him or her alive and have a trial.

Oh my! That must be scary and unsettling everybodhi. I hope they find him soon. Was this a long time ago (i.e. 15 years ago) or more recent (i.e. within past few years)? Don't answer if you feel uncomfortable and please don't give specifics.

Oh my! That must be scary and unsettling everybodhi. I hope they find him soon. Was this a long time ago (i.e. 15 years ago) or more recent (i.e. within past few years)? Don't answer if you feel uncomfortable and please don't give specifics.

It was in October. I don't think he will come back here after what he did but yes, I'm still scared.

I agree but her uncle is claiming their statements are conflicting and inconsistant.

I've yet see a case helped because a relative decided to make public accusations.

Yes, but shouldn't and wouldnt the public be made aware if they had, seems like what she was last seen wearing would be important for the public to know.

The police may not be certain what she was wearing. They have widely circulated her photo.

The media has referred to them several times as a "young couple" .....possible maybe they're not 18? I've wondered from the beginning because of the secrecy of who they are seems odd.
I thought it was his son and sons gf. May be wrong

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I wonder how drunk and high the crew was...That might be an innocent reason why they have inconsistent stories. Maybe she was planning to spend the night somewhere, so they don't know what she might be wearing?

When I told the cops who murdered my friends, I didn't tell anyone but immediate family until months later and I've only told two trusted friends since, asking them to not repeat.

The killer and his gf who was with him when he executed my friends left their house the day I told the cops who he is, a picture of him was posted in he paper and I recognized him and know my friends know him. The cops flew immediately to the east coast and his neighbors said they left the night before with their bags.
I won't be identified until they catch him or her alive and have a trial.

That must have been so hard. I can't imagine having to go through something like that, much less losing my friends. [emoji17] I am so sorry!

I don't think we can really trust anything the media has said because they were just trying to put out an interesting story. There was so much conflicting nonsense. The footprints at the truck? How do they even know if they belonged to the person driving the truck? There were probably footprints all over the place. It's a muddy orchard, and people were working out there. Someone probably walked up to the truck to see if anyone was inside or something. I know the footprints they showed on TV weren't the footprints that were supposedly left by the person driving the truck.

I think the whole thing with the ex is weird. The stuff he said about his fear of her being dead or held somewhere was inappropriate at best. Who says that? That's just not something you say about someone you supposedly love/care about. When my best friend went missing, my mind obviously assumed the worst, but I tried to stay positive outwardly and stay hopeful... until they actually found him dead.

I really don't think Aly was driving the truck that night. That still doesn't answer what really happened to her, though. We can still hope that she's alive somewhere, I just hope that everyone involved has been truthful and sincere about everything that happened that night. One little lie could throw off the whole investigation. The family needs closure, regardless.

I worry that Aly overdosed or something like that at the house.

My gut tells me someone drove her truck and abandoned her cell phone out of the area to mislead the cops and throw the investigation off.

If your innocent I would think you would do anything and everything to help and prove that, no matter what your lawyer says. Those that last saw her have not been much help especially if their statements are conflicting. No one has even heard from this other couple... seems odd. If they knew no one at that house had anything to do with it. wouldnt they all be speaking up?

I am sure LE has spoken with them. It seems to me, with all of the agencies involved in this case, that who and what is being said to the media is being very controlled.

Hi all!

I've revised the Timeline per what her uncle has said on FB, but am waiting for the OK from Tricia to post the "new" one. It's Easter Sunday, so don't expect a reply to my question too soon, but as soon as I get the OK - I will post a revised Timeline.

Happy Easter everyone!!

bunny-smiley.gif
basket-smiley.gif

Also, I'm sure the LE can tell IF Aly drove that truck last, or another taller person, per how the driver's seat is positioned.

So many questions! My head hurts reading this. Poor girl. I hope there is so much more information the police have they are not realeasing.

Does anyone know how long it would take to get her phone information? Was there any contact to the ex?

I'd also like to know the reason for the dinner with the 37 year old? Was she interested in a music career he had promised to help her with?

Also the people in the house
Aly
37 year old
37 year old son
37 year old daughter
And anothe couple?

Why was she upset? Who upset her? What was the reasoning for being in that house? Party?

Did she leave but had arranged to meet up with someone?

Did she leave and pick someone up on the way and drive that road to have some alone time with someone?

I hope the police release some more information soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member