Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is they and where are they at? I'm sorry I'm not following...

I think there may have been a misunderstanding. The appealdemocrat.com link posted from May 2 is referring to the original search warrant on April 6, I don't believe there has been a second search.
They seized some items at that time but don't say what they seized.

"Lt. Dan Buttler, of the Sutter County Sheriff's Office, said a few items were seized from the home in the 1800 block of Romero Street. A search warrant was served at the home on April 6, a week after Yeoman, 20, was last seen there.
Buttler said the items "may or may not be evidence," but were taken as a way to be preserved. He said there is no crime surrounding her disappearance at this time."

I'm sorry but as the mother of two young girls I would be standing at this police station every single day until I saw someone doing something or giving me answers!! I'm just speaking as a mother of two daughters but this would never happen!! I would be raising absolute hell around there!! Oh and did I mention I would be standing outside of every new station there is screaming at the top of my lungs and give them a reason to film me!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is the expected. When we are confronted with the unexpected we must ask why?

I think there may have been a misunderstanding. The appealdemocrat.com link posted from May 2 is referring to the original search warrant on April 6, I don't believe there has been a second search.
They seized some items at that time but don't say what they seized.

"Lt. Dan Buttler, of the Sutter County Sheriff's Office, said a few items were seized from the home in the 1800 block of Romero Street. A search warrant was served at the home on April 6, a week after Yeoman, 20, was last seen there.
Buttler said the items "may or may not be evidence," but were taken as a way to be preserved. He said there is no crime surrounding her disappearance at this time."

Oh, ok, thanks. I thought that tweet was indicating that they returned to the home she 'went missing' from, and took more evidence. I am kind of disappointed that it wasn't the case....

Oh, ok, thanks. I thought that tweet was indicating that they returned to the home she 'went missing' from, and took more evidence. I am kind of disappointed that it wasn't the case....

Surely they ran forensics on whatever they found, including cell phones.
There was a week to get rid of evidence before they served the search warrant tho.

attachment.php

Alycia Leane Yeoman, who also goes by Aly, was reported missing by her family on April 1, 2017, after she missed two days of work and had not returned home. Alycia was last seen on March 30, 2017, at 11 p.m., at a residence on Romero Street in Yuba City, California. Alycia reportedly left the residence alone in her vehicle to return to her home.

On April 3, 2017, Alycia's vehicle, a green 1998 Toyota Tacoma, was recovered in the vicinity of Pennington Road in Live Oak, California. Alycia's cell phone was found by a Live Oak resident in an area near where Alycia's vehicle was recovered.

Alycia has braces and a nosering, as well as a mole near her left eye. She is 5'4 and is 125lb. She attended Yuba college.

Ransom notes were found for her, but the police determined the senders had nothing to do with her disappearance.

Her FBI missing person page is here. Her Namus page is here. Her Find Alycia page is here. Her facebook is here.

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 168
When she was last seen, she was in a black and white shirt, either black or dark blue capris and black and white vans or converse. It should be noted she was at a friend's house the night she went missing.

Muddy footprints were seen that left her truck.

She had dinner with a man that night. who has been questioned.

After reading this my suspicion is very low. the only thing that caught my eye was this: "So, all the evidence that they took—computers, my carpets, my rugs-- they're just doing their job." The fact that he referred to it as evidence when he's saying no crime occurred there seems a little contradictory. but it could be as simple as repeating the terminology of those executing the SW and collecting the items.

I'll say it again I don't believe he had anything to do with this. I am curious about the guy she had a crush on. He stated on his FB page before he was going to talk and he has information. I believe the information is about this "guy". JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've said it too. Aly's friend admitted she was told not to talk to the media. I think this is why the reports are all over the place. It is suspicious that this hasn't been wrapped up, even though LE has said they do not suspect foul play. Pertinent questions that have not been answered by LE. Were the footprints Aly's? Where did the footprints lead? Was the phone found before or after the truck. If the footprints were Aly's, and they were headed towards the river, and the phone was found before the truck... I'm still going with the idea that she was meeting someone there to party/talk, and she ended up drunkingly stumbling into the river. I've said this since day 2, and it's never been a popular opinion... This new interview makes me believe that he has nothing to do with her disappearance. HOWEVER... if he's truly aligned with Aly's father and uncle, his statements would've been calculated, and possibly approved by LE. Maybe they're trying to rattle someone's nerves?

After reading this my suspicion is very low. the only thing that caught my eye was this: "So, all the evidence that they took—computers, my carpets, my rugs-- they're just doing their job." The fact that he referred to it as evidence when he's saying no crime occurred there seems a little contradictory. but it could be as simple as repeating the terminology of those executing the SW and collecting the items.

I took it as the terminology and not contradictory, I'm not sure how I'd act if I was in his shoes. We are the same age, and like him my house can have people over at any given from 20-45, but I'm a boater so I meet people of all different ages. I didn't think the age thing was a big deal at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have we heard anything new from the ""Ex"" boyfriend? I've fell out of touch a bit and that guy has been my #1.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm seeing things differently I don't know but I don't think he cleared himself by any means...first off, he could be the guy she had a crush on , he never said who it was nor denied it was him..second, he referred to "evidence " they took from his house. I never would've used that word, I would've said the things or items they took..and last but not least, he states Aly was positive and super happy but if y'all remember the woman claiming to be his 10 year olds aunt, she said he told her Aly was upset when she left. He appears to be delivering a good story I'm just not convinced it's true. I honestly don't know if he's involved I hope he's not and I hope this has a happy ending.

Maybe I'm seeing things differently I don't know but I don't think he cleared himself by any means...first off, he could be the guy she had a crush on , he never said who it was nor denied it was him..second, he referred to "evidence " they took from his house. I never would've used that word, I would've said the things or items they took..and last but not least, he states Aly was positive and super happy but if y'all remember the woman claiming to be his 10 year olds aunt, she said he told her Aly was upset when she left. He appears to be delivering a good story I'm just not convinced it's true. I honestly don't know if he's involved I hope he's not and I hope this has a happy ending.

Idk after watching the full 30 minutes interview it does appear he's cooperating as much as possible. Maybe he's just another victim in this mess. I would really like to know more about this other guy she was messaging. I believe this is the first we heard about him? Hopefully this guys interview and all the social media posts will rattle someone enough to talk or slip up and make a mistake. This is one of the strangest cases I've ever come across. Seems like there's boatloads of possible evidence but no answers. I hope everyone involved gets the peace and answers they deserve.

Idk after watching the full 30 minutes interview it does appear he's cooperating as much as possible. Maybe he's just another victim in this mess. I would really like to know more about this other guy she was messaging. I believe this is the first we heard about him? Hopefully this guys interview and all the social media posts will rattle someone enough to talk or slip up and make a mistake. This is one of the strangest cases I've ever come across. Seems like there's boatloads of possible evidence but no answers. I hope everyone involved gets the peace and answers they deserve.
I just don't get it if she supposedly stopped using her phone how could she txt someone about meeting up or messaging anybody to meet up and le would by now know who she was messaging and been in contact and I think we would have been knowing who there is an alternate Person of Interest what but at this point I don't hear anybody else involved

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I just don't get it if she supposedly stopped using her phone how could she txt someone about meeting up or messaging anybody to meet up and le would by now know who she was messaging and been in contact and I think we would have been knowing who there is an alternate Person of Interest what but at this point I don't hear anybody else involved

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I read on a post about sprint charging to unlock the phone and either the grandpa or uncle said sprint wiped the phone 😫 Not sure if he was referring to fingerprints or data but I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

Or the police are keeping that close to their vest and not letting "us" know.... ??

Where are you ALY!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member