Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the toxicology tests could take time and the cause of death from my understanding really comes down to body composition. It seems like the body was not in good shape but due to braces and other factors I'm sure they were confident it was Aly quickly. Keep in mind they don't need a COD or the toxicology tests to make an arrest but that really falls on what kind of hard evidence they actually have. Being a true nerd myself...you'd be amazed what they can get from phones and technology. Again I keep saying...if the FBI is still involved...things should move fast unless this truly was a accident on Alys part but there is way too much "smoke" that puts that theory in doubt in my mind.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Really interesting. Thank you for your perspective. I hadn't considered that they might already have a strong case from digital evidence alone and were just waiting to find the body to move on it. I hope they are able to get whatever hard evidence they need from the body and that for the family's sake this is resolved quickly.

A real brain teaser. The wrench in the works for someone who thought they got away with something.

We know she didn't drive herself to the river and fall in because of her phone.
Not keeping up with her phone on the night they left her in the river was their big mistake.
Whoever it is.

Here is the explanation why she wasn't found further downstream.

"A frequently asked question is, "When a person drowns, where may you expect to find the body and if it later comes to the surface, where may you expect to find it?"

When a drowning occurs in a river, the most common mistake is to search for the body too far downstream. Sinking takes place immediately, which results in the victim reaching the bottom close to the point he was last seen on the surface. When the body begins to rise, it will appear on the surface not far from where it disappeared.
If drowning takes place when a river is swollen, the supposition is that the rapid current will carry a body along before it strikes the bottom or encounters an obstruction. The fact is that the current on the surface is entirely different from the current on the bottom. While the speed on the surface may be 10 knots, current speed will decrease with depth. There is virtually no current on the bottom. Consequently, the deeper a body sinks the slower is the current acting upon it until it reaches the bottom were it will stay. It is rare that a victim is found downstream more than a few hundred yards from where it disappeared, and more often than not the body is recovered in close proximity to where it disappeared."

http://www.operationtakemehome.org/sar/Fire and Rescue Personnel/Biology of drowning.pdf

Yes the toxicology tests could take time and the cause of death from my understanding really comes down to body composition. It seems like the body was not in good shape but due to braces and other factors I'm sure they were confident it was Aly quickly. Keep in mind they don't need a COD or the toxicology tests to make an arrest but that really falls on what kind of hard evidence they actually have. Being a true nerd myself...you'd be amazed what they can get from phones and technology. Again I keep saying...if the FBI is still involved...things should move fast unless this truly was a accident on Alys part but there is way too much "smoke" that puts that theory in doubt in my mind.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I agree. Think they have evidence but not concrete therefore without a body it was hard to prove murder. Now they have a body and probable cause

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry that we have all lost another promising, beautiful young women. RIP Alycia.

But wouldn't a cadaver dog picked up her sent if one was used? Could the orchard throw a dog off? Anyone with search dogs on the board that can explain the struggles of the area she was found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they used a cadaver dog in the beginning there would be no scent as the body would have sunk to the bottom of the river. I believe she was carried and that would not leave a scent either. The body most likely just surfaced recently.

What would be there? A record of a call to someone in the middle of the night? That wouldn't be enough for an arrest. it's also possible he walked home without calling anyone.
or like I said, he could have put a bike in the back and rode it home from there.

I truly hope you are correct that LE does have info. However, I am pretty apprehensive that they have didily and have done didilt. Hoping I am mistaken.

🌻🌼 Prayers for Aly's family. I cannot imagine their pain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

[FONT=&amp]Q: What happened before she left?[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Lizarraga: Usually with my friends, I like to create memories.So I told Aly, ‘You've got to create this memory, Write on the cork'. I used tocall her Asian Aly all the time, so she put ‘Asian Aly.’ ‘Positivity.’ I thinkshe said ‘Keep grinding,’ ‘Motivation,’ or something like that. So I said,‘Right on’ and boom I put it up there with the corks and when she left she waslike just happy. Happy about life.[/FONT]
All the time??? But he only met her twice..... weird

Q: What happened before she left?
Lizarraga: Usually with my friends, I like to create memories.So I told Aly, ‘You've got to create this memory, Write on the cork'. I used tocall her Asian Aly all the time, so she put ‘Asian Aly.’ ‘Positivity.’ I thinkshe said ‘Keep grinding,’ ‘Motivation,’ or something like that. So I said,‘Right on’ and boom I put it up there with the corks and when she left she waslike just happy. Happy about life.

Wait---didn't one report say she was upset when she left? Who said that?

Lizarraga: Usually with my friends, I like to create memories.So I told Aly, ‘You've got to create this memory, Write on the cork'. I used tocall her Asian Aly all the time, so she put ‘Asian Aly.’ ‘Positivity.’ I thinkshe said ‘Keep grinding,’ ‘Motivation,’ or something like that. So I said,‘Right on’ and boom I put it up there with the corks and when she left she waslike just happy. Happy about life.

yes original report he said she left upset. He keeps changing story

🌻🌼 Prayers for Aly's family. I cannot imagine their pain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I remember that also from the beginning when it was first being reported,but can't find where he said it and now he says "she left happy"

yes original report he said she left upset. He keeps changing story

I had remembered hearing she was upset when she left---so when I saw the truck down by the river, I worried she might have harmed herself.

But now this guy says she was "happy, so happy about life' ? What?

"his son tried to get her to not drive since his son said she had been drinking, but that she chose to leave around 11.
Gridley police confirm that’s the account Lizarraga gave authorities as well, and say he’s been in contact with police and the family ever since."

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/04/05/alycia-yeoman-missing-yuba-college-student/

And this latest interview this is not mentioned, but he does mention his son and nephew left and when Aly was going to leave ,ml sr. asked her not to drive and to stay,because she had too much to drink. Was it safer at the beginning to say the son was still home ,so it wouldn't appear they were alone drinking, which may seem odd to some and now retelling the events of the evening he had to admit they were alone??

http://www.kcra.com/article/exclusive-last-person-believed-to-have-seen-yeoman-speaks-out/9615795

"his son tried to get her to not drive since his son said she had been drinking, but that she chose to leave around 11.
Gridley police confirm that’s the account Lizarraga gave authorities as well, and say he’s been in contact with police and the family ever since."

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/04/05/alycia-yeoman-missing-yuba-college-student/

And this latest interview this is not mentioned, but he does mention his son and nephew left and when Aly was going to leave ,ml sr. asked her not to drive and to stay,because she had too much to drink. Was it safer at the beginning to say the son was still home ,so it wouldn't appear they were alone drinking, which may seem odd to some and now retelling the events of the evening he had to admit they were alone??

http://www.kcra.com/article/exclusive-last-person-believed-to-have-seen-yeoman-speaks-out/9615795

My mom always said you can tell when someone's telling the truth because it will be the same story every time, a lie will be slightly different with each telling.
(She was pretty good at keeping up with me and my brothers.)

My mom always said you can tell when someone's telling the truth because it will be the same story every time, a lie will be slightly different with each telling.
(She was pretty good at keeping up with what my brothers and I were up to).
Yea too many inconsistencies imo.

I agree that things don't seem right at all about that interview, but we also have to consider that he could've consulted with an attorney prior to it and skewed/altered the alcohol/drinking parts to try to absolve himself of any legal liability should the worse case accidental scenario occur. That is, even if it was an accident, he could be held civilly liable if evidence/testimony showed that he facilitated, or helped to facilitate, her state of mind. As could the restaurant, which was apparently acting shady as well. California may even have criminal statutes in that regard.

JMO, of course.

Going to repost this because I posted it right as they announced it was her and it may have been overlooked. I feel it is important for all of us to consider this for now, even though there are some fairly profound anomalies that suggest more nefarious things could have occurred.

JMO, of course.

I had remembered hearing she was upset when she left---so when I saw the truck down by the river, I worried she might have harmed herself.

But now this guy says she was "happy, so happy about life' ? What?
I think that was the og story. But nobody fell for it

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

My mom always said you can tell when someone's telling the truth because it will be the same story every time, a lie will be slightly different with each telling. (She was pretty good at keeping up with me and my brothers.)

In reality, we tend to recall the way we last told the story, rather than the way it originally happened, even after only a month.

"Memory isn't like a file in our brain, but more like a story that's edited every time we tell it. To each re-telling there are attached emotional details. So, when the story is altered, feelings are also reshaped."

http://worldsstrongestlibrarian.com/1030/do-we-remember-the-event-or-the-story/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member