Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Think they have evidence but not concrete therefore without a body it was hard to prove murder. Now they have a body and probable cause

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
What and who can they show probable cause?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

All the time??? But he only met her twice..... weird
@ 5:20 into the interview he is talking about her leaving,
" she said she was going home," quickly throws it out "I don't know who she was texting thou" ℹ wow.❤❤❤

What and who can they show probable cause?

Speaking in terms of le....Probable cause to prove murder. Maybe the evidence they found whether digital or physical was not substantial enough so they kept secret until body was found now they can back up their theory and call out /arrest a pio.. hoping they been working quietly and diligently behind the scenes

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

"his son tried to get her to not drive since his son said she had been drinking, but that she chose to leave around 11.
Gridley police confirm that’s the account Lizarraga gave authorities as well, and say he’s been in contact with police and the family ever since."

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/04/05/alycia-yeoman-missing-yuba-college-student/

And this latest interview this is not mentioned, but he does mention his son and nephew left and when Aly was going to leave ,ml sr. asked her not to drive and to stay,because she had too much to drink. Was it safer at the beginning to say the son was still home ,so it wouldn't appear they were alone drinking, which may seem odd to some and now retelling the events of the evening he had to admit they were alone??

http://www.kcra.com/article/exclusive-last-person-believed-to-have-seen-yeoman-speaks-out/9615795
The first quote is about a statement made by MLs father (RL) who was interviewed about what he knew, before 37 yr old ML spoke to any media. These are not conflicting statements.

Quote from first quoted link:
"Lizarraga is traveling right now on a radio tour promoting his music. His father tells CBS13 that the night Yeoman disappeared, his son tried to get her to not drive since his son said she had been drinking, but that she chose to leave around 11."

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by losangeles24 View Post
"his son tried to get her to not drive since his son said she had been drinking, but that she chose to leave around 11.
Gridley police confirm that’s the account Lizarraga gave authorities as well, and say he’s been in contact with police and the family ever since."

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/...llege-student/

And this latest interview this is not mentioned, but he does mention his son and nephew left and when Aly was going to leave ,ml sr. asked her not to drive and to stay,because she had too much to drink. Was it safer at the beginning to say the son was still home ,so it wouldn't appear they were alone drinking, which may seem odd to some and now retelling the events of the evening he had to admit they were alone??

The first quote is about a statement made by MLs father (RL) who was interviewed about what he knew, before 37 yr old ML spoke to any media. These are not conflicting statements.

Quote from first quoted link:
"Lizarraga is traveling right now on a radio tour promoting his music. His father tells CBS13 that the night Yeoman disappeared, his son tried to get her to not drive since his son said she had been drinking, but that she chose to leave around 11."

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
You are absolutely correct, I apologize. I was reading an article where his son was being questioned by a reporter, and I inadvertently mixed them up. I will be more careful next time. Thank you so much for the correction, I appreciate it. As I've said before, I am praying that he is not involved for his family's sake, but I have been finding inconsistencies in addition to what I thought this one was.

Oh my. Rest in Peace Aly, you seemed like such a lovely person. [emoji169]

JMO:

I'm not convinced this was an accident. There's so many bizarre things about this case!

I think the weirdest thing for me is trying to understand how she accidentally fell into the river. If she was that disoriented from drinking, surely she wouldn't be able to drive to where her truck ended up without needing to stop or an accident happening much earlier. (Isn't the drive like 15/20 minutes?)

I also just find it weird that if that did happen and her car got stuck in the mud that she would choose to leave her vehicle without a phone or wouldn't be using it as a torch to see? Or wouldn't call someone. (Hence noticing if she dropped it.. / We don't know whether her phone was dead or not but I'm guessing it wasn't IMO) I definitely thought she would've used the phone as a torch so she could see if she had gotten stuck!
And if you were stuck, wouldn't you choose to head back toward the road? She wasn't that far from the road (and I'm assuming there would at least be a few street lights?) / she could follow her tire tracks.
The only reason I can see her heading toward the river is if she was really really out of it... but again, how would she have driven that far in the first place if she was that intoxicated?? It doesn't make sense [emoji15]☹️

People DO fall in rivers though. There was a case not too long ago I was following on here where a woman fell into a high-flow river in the late afternoon while trying to rescue a dog and slipped /got stuck and unfortunately died. However, it was very obvious what had happened and LE were able to piece that together within a couple of days of her missing/finding the body. (I can't remember her name! Just that she was visiting her parents the day she died and that she was a huge animal lover)

All JMO. I hope LE know more than what they're releasing - her family needs to know what happened to their girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my. Rest in Peace Aly, you seemed like such a lovely person. [emoji169]

JMO:

I'm not convinced this was an accident. There's so many bizarre things about this case!

I think the weirdest thing for me is trying to understand how she accidentally fell into the river. If she was that disoriented from drinking, surely she wouldn't be able to drive to where her truck ended up without needing to stop or an accident happening much earlier. (Isn't the drive like 15/20 minutes?)

I also just find it weird that if that did happen and her car got stuck in the mud that she would choose to leave her vehicle without a phone or wouldn't be using it as a torch to see? Or wouldn't call someone. (Hence noticing if she dropped it.. / We don't know whether her phone was dead or not but I'm guessing it wasn't IMO) I definitely thought she would've used the phone as a torch so she could see if she had gotten stuck!
And if you were stuck, wouldn't you choose to head back toward the road? She wasn't that far from the road (and I'm assuming there would at least be a few street lights?) / she could follow her tire tracks.
The only reason I can see her heading toward the river is if she was really really out of it... but again, how would she have driven that far in the first place if she was that intoxicated?? It doesn't make sense [emoji15]☹️

People DO fall in rivers though. There was a case not too long ago I was following on here where a woman fell into a high-flow river in the late afternoon while trying to rescue a dog and slipped /got stuck and unfortunately died. However, it was very obvious what had happened and LE were able to piece that together within a couple of days of her missing/finding the body. (I can't remember her name! Just that she was visiting her parents the day she died and that she was a huge animal lover)

All JMO. I hope LE know more than what they're releasing - her family needs to know what happened to their girl.

I am from the Midwest and over the past two decades there has been a crazy amount of college students (largely males) who are intoxicated and wind up dead in rivers. Some people allude to a "smiley face killer" that you can research if you want to know the details. But really, it's very intoxicated people walking off on their own and accidents happen. I'll say this...this case sounds nothing like them. Too many questions about ML, the story and it changing, the phone ping, her driving 15/20 min, etc. I will be beyond stunned if this was a self inflicted accident. I just don't see it at all.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have read HuffPost and abc and nbc today and none of them covered this. I didn't know. R.i.p

This is like when Christina Morris left here but never made it there .

I am from the Midwest and over the past two decades there has been a crazy amount of college students (largely males) who are intoxicated and wind up dead in rivers. Some people allude to a "smiley face killer" that you can research if you want to know the details. But really, it's very intoxicated people walking off on their own and accidents happen. I'll say this...this case sounds nothing like them. Too many questions about ML, the story and it changing, the phone ping, her driving 15/20 min, etc. I will be beyond stunned if this was a self inflicted accident. I just don't see it at all.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Definitely! It happens quite often but I agree with you in saying that this case is so different to the normal circumstances!

I had a friend who called me drunk once while wandering round near the beach. The next day I learnt he had tossed his phone from a cliff near the beach. People do weird things when they're drunk, but again, he had just wandered off from a party.

RIP aly [emoji253]
i wish your family and friends strength and peace as they move forward looking for answers.

i'm in the "not an accident" camp and have the same suspect many here do for all the same reasons. i hope LE can figure it out and justice can be served.

I didn't get the bit in the interview about driving his young daughter to her mom's or something like that? What was that all about, he had been drinking but drove her back with Ally-seemed like an odd bit of information-who was with daughter while he was out eating with Aly?

I know guys like this one in the interview. He talks way too much and tries to make himself look good at every turn. Aly said oh you're so cool, such a good dad, I showed Aly what to order at Taste of India, Aly wanted my advice, Aly asked it she could come hang, Aly brought own bottle of wine. He may have nothing to do with her ending up in the river but he's certainly trying to cover his *advertiser censored* about something, could be the drinking and driving.

I didn't get the bit in the interview about driving his young daughter to her mom's or something like that? What was that all about, he had been drinking but drove her back with Ally-seemed like an odd bit of information-who was with daughter while he was out eating with Aly?
That was just another example of the many times he randomly gave information no one asked for. The daughter was with her mother when he out having a bite to eat with Aly.The daughter didn't show up till after the son and the nephew left, as she needed to get some of her things and that's when she asked him for a ride back.

How'd the daughter get there? Seems like a revolving door of random people coming and going, including the worker who gave Aly a hug and said Hi, this the girl that ML does not know well and has met twice. SMH.

Does the ex BF who alleged they were getting back together know ML?

I know guys like this one in the interview. He talks way too much and tries to make himself look good at every turn. Aly said oh you're so cool, such a good dad, I showed Aly what to order at Taste of India, Aly wanted my advice, Aly asked it she could come hang, Aly brought own bottle of wine. He may have nothing to do with her ending up in the river but he's certainly trying to cover his *advertiser censored* about something, could be the drinking and driving.

Seems like a total narcissist. It's all about him.

How'd the daughter get there? Seems like a revolving door of random people coming and going, including the worker who gave Aly a hug and said Hi, this the girl that ML does not know well and has met twice. SMH.
he mentions the mom dropped her off and then left and yes I believe the purpose of all these people being mentioned coming in and out is to try to assure everyone they were never left alone as it may appear as a date or something.At the end of evening they were alone and that finally had to be mentioned
.I thought the same thing about all the "hey aly" they had only met her once last year.He even says to the daughter "you remember Aly from last year"

Good morning guys,
Just a few thoughts I had after I turned in for night. I think that no matter what ML says or doesn't say, he's going to come off wrong because he was the last to see her. I'm in the fence. Common sense tells me he's involved, but something bothers me with that as well. Perhaps his variations in events has more to do with wanting to be helpful than being deceitful? Already I have mixed up his statements with that of his dad's (RL) which places his son, not his nephew there iykwim. I think he gave a concise statement to police, and a looser, more embellished with his ideas and motivations statement to media. What we hear and what LE knows is usually miles apart. Could he be worried his son is involved? Hmm maybe. Could it be the ex boyfriend that I think about so much? Hmm maybe.

This here fence is the deluxe model. I have TV, a mini fridge and a Cosy cushion. I've learned from being here on WS that the wait can be a long one, so I'm settled in.😊

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

he mentions the mom dropped her off and then left and yes I believe the purpose of all these people being mentioned coming in and out is to try to assure everyone they were never left alone as it may appear as a date or something.At the end of evening they were alone and that finally had to be mentioned
.I thought the same thing about all the "hey aly" they had only met her once last year.He even says to the daughter "you remember Aly from last year"
I think maybe they were on a date and he should have fessed up right away. The age difference doesn't shock me. Musicians often have young beautiful girlfriends. Especially in the hip hop world. But the fact that he let himself be seen by so many people with her tells me there was no shame, only in hindsight after she went missing did he feel the need to hide. Don't know one way or the other about his guilt or innocence so I'm trying not to slander the man needlessly until I know. He's got a high stakes music investment popping up at same time so he's all around worried about being viewed as a murderer I think. <modsnip> I dunno. Confused here.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member