CA - Anna Hernandez, 14, shot to death, San Diego, 16 Nov 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What's the date on that article? I know way early on MSM and LE were saying they were definitely together, but I thought that'd faded more recently.

November 26th, sound like one you read too?

Thinking out loud now.
Are they together in Mexico? IMO, it'd be easier to spot them if they're together. I've seen some cases where the suspect gets too comfortable partying down there and gets caught in some cantina. Does Daniel speak Spanish?

For all we know, Daniel could be in Los Angeles. They could be anyplace! Really, I don't know how LE does it, but they do.

It might help that Janith has some easy to spot tattoos. But gee, she sure has managed to get "lost".

The general public only has one picture that has been released of Daniel Flores. No mention of how tall he is or if he has any distinguishing tattoos, or may wear big black glasses sometimes. Nothing about him on on the local news lately. That's why I think LE must be tracking him down in other ways, and maybe in other locales.

Does anyone recall if the US Marshalls are on the case?

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that's been made public, why do you ask???

I don't know if the US Marshals are involved, but is this why you are asking?....

To pursue an extradition from Mexico, one must first have an address for the fugitive in Mexico. This may seem like an odd requirement, but the U.S. Marshals Service or the FBI can assist in this matter. Both agencies have offices in Mexico City, and both are well-connected and have ample sources in Mexico that can yield an address for the fugitive.

http://www.tdcaa.com/journal/update-pursuit-fugitives-who-flee-mexico

Not that's been made public, why do you ask???

I don't know if the US Marshals are involved, but is this why you are asking?....

To pursue an extradition from Mexico, one must first have an address for the fugitive in Mexico. This may seem like an odd requirement, but the U.S. Marshals Service or the FBI can assist in this matter. Both agencies have offices in Mexico City, and both are well-connected and have ample sources in Mexico that can yield an address for the fugitive.

http://www.tdcaa.com/journal/update-pursuit-fugitives-who-flee-mexico

Yes, Lillibet, that's a major part of it. I remember reading that. :tyou:

The US Marshalls have the unique ability to cross all borders (I remember this from the intro Manhunters: Fugitive Task Force)

They play reruns on CI Network.

Call it a hunch. I hope this case breaks soon.

:crossfingers:

#JusticeForAnna

I confirmed before posting, so here's the article I was referencing earlier.

http://www.uniradioinforma.com/noticias/sandiego/376844/piden-ayuda-a-la-policia-de-tijuana-para-encontrar-a-menores-de-sd.html

Thursday, November 26, 8:31 by Uniradio Reports
By: Uniradio San Diego SAN DIEGO Authorities in San Diego trying to locate using the Tijuana Police 2 minors who fled their homes and may have information about the murder of a friend of them, Anna Hernandez 14 years, whose remains were found in San Diego last week in a blanket. Lt. Mike Hastings said Anna disappeared on November 13 along with Nelly Espinoza 12 years. who called from Tijuana home to say she never wanted. Nelly Espinoza was in Baja California with Janeth Mendoza, 16, who left his home in October. Anna's body was found near where the two children who fled their home living.

I think it's a scar. But is that pic really janeth? She looks sooooo different in her SM pics, I wouldn't be positive it's the same person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree. She looks totally different all dolled up on SM. Maybe they're hoping Janeth isn't using makeup wherever she is. :)

I confirmed before posting, so here's the article I was referencing earlier.

http://www.uniradioinforma.com/noti...e-tijuana-para-encontrar-a-menores-de-sd.html

My translation (because I saw you'd used Google and I know that's unreliable and confusing) :

Authorities in San Diego, with the help of Tijuana Police, are trying to locate 2 minors who fled their homes and may have information about the death of their friend, 14-year-old Anna Hernandez, whose remains were found last week in a canyon in San Diego.

Lt. Mike Hastings said that Anna disappeared on November 13th together with 12-year-old Nelly Espinoza, who called home from Tijuana saying she did not want to return. Nelly Espinoza was in Baja California with Janeth Mendoza, a 16-year-old who had left home in October.

Anna's body was found close to where both missing girls live.

This makes me wonder if Nelly mentioned Janeth when she called home to say she'd flee further into Mexico.

My translation (because I saw you'd used Google and I know that's unreliable and confusing) :

This makes me wonder if Nelly mentioned Janeth when she called home to say she'd flee further into Mexico.

Thanks for that. Possibly they were together at that time and she mentioned it. That could be why LE seems to think Janeth is in Mexico. IMO Janeth may have left her own home in October, but remained in SD until Anna's murder. Just a hunch. It's all a mystery until we hear more.

I've read many articles now that depict DF as being a POI however does anyone know if there's been mention that a warrant has been issued for him?

http://apps.sdsheriff.net/warrant/waarAList.aspx?LastName=flores&FirstName=daniel&Middle=&DOB=

View attachment 85729

This is the only document I was able to locate on him with San Diego; and it was issued back in March 2015 so that has nothing to do with this case. For some reason I thought I read somewhere that there was an active warrant though. Anyone?

I've read many articles now that depict DF as being a POI however does anyone know if there's been mention that a warrant has been issued for him?

http://apps.sdsheriff.net/warrant/waarAList.aspx?LastName=flores&FirstName=daniel&Middle=&DOB=

attachment.php

This is the only document I was able to locate on him with San Diego; and it was issued back in March 2015 so that has nothing to do with this case. For some reason I thought I read somewhere that there was an active warrant though. Anyone?

I went back through several articles and they name him as a suspect, armed and dangerous, but I don't see anything about a warrant. I think they can pick him up for questioning without a warrant. It seems that a warrant would require more proof supporting an arrest, but I'm just assuming. The warrant you show at least lists his height and weight, which is more than MSM or LE have done.

It was interesting reading very specific comments under some articles again, especially on KUSI FB. I can't post here, but boy am I tempted and sitting on my hands. :silenced:

I went back through several articles and they name him as a suspect, armed and dangerous, but I don't see anything about a warrant. I think they can pick him up for questioning without a warrant. It seems that a warrant would require more proof supporting an arrest, but I'm just assuming. The warrant you show at least lists his height and weight, which is more than MSM or LE have done.

It was interesting reading very specific comments under some articles again, especially on KUSI FB. I can't post here, but boy am I tempted and sitting on my hands. :silenced:

You mean the ones about how she might not be in Mexico after all?

Can someone give me new link to the news fb? I can't seem to find it again.

The story doesn't show up anymore when I scroll down the KUSI FB page. Here's the link, but everything in the comments is considered rumor, so we all need to be good. :) There's some interesting stuff to sleuth as long as we hold off on posting it.

https://www.facebook.com/KUSINews/p...0153655081856068&comment_tracking={"tn":"R0"}

Thanks! Yes, I'll continue to be good but it's so hard! I remember reading this when it first came out, it stuns me that people write things that they do...

Hun I've been all over this. Let me know when this hits MSM, I've got weeks of sleuthing for y'all

I figured you did. :D I remember once when I was pretty new and I posted a lot of info before the boyfriend in my signature case was named a POI. The sweet mod deleted it, but sent me copies of my very detailed posts to save for when it was OK to post. About three weeks later I got to unload it all on the thread. I'm glad you're on this. I've been doing some digging, but not too much.

The story doesn't show up anymore when I scroll down the KUSI FB page. Here's the link, but everything in the comments is considered rumor, so we all need to be good. :) There's some interesting stuff to sleuth as long as we hold off on posting it.

https://www.facebook.com/KUSINews/p...0153655081856068&comment_tracking={"tn":"R0"}

Oh my!

Hun I've been all over this. Let me know when this hits MSM, I've got weeks of sleuthing for y'all

Can't wait.

Thanks! Yes, I'll continue to be good but it's so hard! I remember reading this when it first came out, it stuns me that people write things that they do...

Me too.

:secret:

It's so hard to be good. Somebody tie me down!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet
Back