CA - Anna Hernandez, 14, shot to death, San Diego, 16 Nov 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How are they not found by now?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Seriously?! There's so much SM info out there and I don't believe janeth or Daniel are the type to keep a low profile, wherever they are. It doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to track them down.

LE needs to blow this wide open and get justice for anna. IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seriously?! There's so much SM info out there and I don't believe janeth or Daniel are the type to keep a low profile, wherever they are. It doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to track them down.

I wish with all my heart they could be found right NOW, but I don't know if tracking them is that simple. I think they may be desperate enough stifle their SM narcissism and lie low. If they are using some form of SM, it could be the kind that isn't easily found or tracked. If they are in touch with anyone, it would likely be ones who wouldn't turn them in.

And IF they have gone to Mexico, the extradition process (which takes time) can't even be started until the US government has an address for them!

I think they are young and dumb enough to make a mistake at some point. And I think LE is smart enough and patient enough to catch them when they do.
JMO

I wish with all my heart they could be found right NOW, but I don't know if tracking them is that simple. I think they may be desperate enough stifle their SM narcissism and lie low. If they are using some form of SM, it could be the kind that isn't easily found or tracked. If they are in touch with anyone, it would likely be ones who wouldn't turn them in.

And IF they have gone to Mexico, the extradition process (which takes time) can't even be started until the US government has an address for them!

I think they are young and dumb enough to make a mistake at some point. And I think LE is smart enough and patient enough to catch them when they do.
JMO

Could be. My opinion is that they are still in the US. Both have multiple accounts on many SM sites, both are big club goers, drinkers, drug users, I suspect they're in touch with quite a few people from home. They can't be that smart. I really hope LE is just being patient and haven't put Anna's murder on the back burner lest another person loses their life too.

I notice that SDPD is routinely quiet on cases until there is something substantial to report. I'm sure they're working on it!

I think they are being helped by friends and family. I don't necessarily think they are in Mexico, but maybe. There should be a reward for info on them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think they are being helped by friends and family. I don't necessarily think they are in Mexico, but maybe. There should be a reward for info on them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That might be a good way to encourage people who might otherwise harbor them to turn them in.. hmm.

I seriously doubt they are the USA. Chances are they left for Mexico long ago.

If SDPD would change the missing (runaway) poster of Janeth to "Wanted" then this could flip the switch because these 2 are hiding in plain site and are snapping photos wherever they go. And then publicly posting these pics is almost like saying catch me if you can. Sooner or later this Bonnie & Clyde wannabe couple will get caught. I believe LE knows a lot more but isn't talking publicly so they can secure the maximum sentence for both. JMO

LE must have this info, no?!

I hope they do however we don't know how closely social media is being monitored by LE. If they are working on hundreds of cases chances are that they don't have the resources available, however, we just don't know because they haven't provided any public statements since they reported on the welfare check that resulted in the discovery of Anna's body.

If LE needed the public's help there would be more exposure of this case in the media, IMO.

Honestly I'm just very frustrated with this case. I assume LE is watching and waiting for the right moment to grab them, because the alternative (that they haven't been paying attention online) is too infuriating to think about.

I hope they do however we don't know how closely social media is being monitored by LE. If they are working on hundreds of cases chances are that they don't have the resources available, however, we just don't know because they haven't provided any public statements since they reported on the welfare check that resulted in the discovery of Anna's body.

If LE needed the public's help there would be more exposure of this case in the media, IMO.

BBM

IMO I don't believe that LE can possibly have the resources to monitor SM. I've passed along SM links numerous times (maybe a dozen) in 30 months since 2013 in one case and I've occasionally been thanked by the detective. He has indicated that I'm not the only one doing this, and that he appreciates that people care about the victim. He could tell me to stop and I would.

I do believe that LE is doing a lot behind the scenes in this case that they can't reveal.

There's a juvenile, (you know who I mean) supposedly being held as an accessory in the murder of Anna. They only have this juvenile and her version of the story. Can they move forward with charging her without apprehending those she named? Is she still being held?

Makes me nervous when it gets too quiet in the search for someone who murdered a 14 yr. old girl. I don't know how her family and friends can contain their outrage that the people involved haven't been apprehended and the news has gone silent.

I hope there is more going on behind the scenes. There's people LE could talk to who probably could point to where these people might be hiding in plain sight.

It does irk me that the media was all over this for a very short time, especially when people were saying maybe some neighborhoods don't get the resources as other neighborhoods. I hope that isn't the case. I hope it always matters and isn't forgotten when a 14 yr. old girl is beat, shot, killed, and buried right there in the middle of the city and neighborhood.

Anna's thread is here. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ndez-16-San-Diego-Body-Found-18-November-2015

Bumping for Anna. Her family needs answers.
:rose:

No news about Nelly, Janeth or Daniel Flores that I can find. I hope something happens soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back