GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows exactly where his son is. Another sad situation.

From your link ""On Monday, a sheriff's homicide official revealed the boy and his father were at Disneyland on Thursday,""

The LASD (thanks JamieInLA, made the correction) homicide unit works with both homicides and missing people in every instance. The homicide official doesn't mean anything out of the ordinary, in fact that's the one normal thing about a missing person case (and in this one too).

What isn't normal is that $10 million bail... That took the winds out of my sails immediately.

I sincerely doubt the Skype call was faked. That would be extremely, extremely obvious, and he'd have to be holding up another screen to whatever device he was calling the mom on. Something happened after the Tuesday Skype call.

I have a feeling that this was either:
A. Drug related, as in dad was abusing a substance and hurt Aramazd while under the influence and felt the need to cover it up. Would explain why he was passed out
OR
B. Dad wanted to get back at Aramazd Jr.'s mom. He's been taking the divorce hard and is upset about it -- maybe she's moving on. He wanted to hurt her more than she has hurt him. This would not be the first time with a separated family in which the father does this, usually they were very controlling in the relationship too.This is the case for some murder-suicides, which would also explain why he was found passed out -- overdosed with intention to die, not out of overindulgence like the above theory.

The LAPD homicide unit works with both homicides and missing people in every instance. The homicide official doesn't mean anything out of the ordinary, in fact that's the one normal thing about a missing person case (and in this one too).

What isn't normal is that $10 million bail... That took the winds out of my sails immediately.

I sincerely doubt the Skype call was faked. That would be extremely, extremely obvious, and he'd have to be holding up another screen to whatever device he was calling the mom on. Something happened after the Tuesday Skype call.

(SBM) .

Quick correction, it is the LASD, not the LAPD.

Also, can somebody tell me if the Skype call was on Tuesday or Thursday? I have seen both. Thank you!

Quick correction, it is the LASD, not the LAPD.

Also, can somebody tell me if the Skype call was on Tuesday or Thursday? I have seen both. Thank you!

The Skype call happened on Tuesday of last week, between Sr., Jr., and the mother. Per custody agreements, when Aramazd Jr. was with one parent, they would Skype with the parent he was not with on Tuesday and Thursday. The scheduled and expected Thursday Skype call did NOT happen.

The LASD (thanks JamieInLA, made the correction) homicide unit works with both homicides and missing people in every instance. The homicide official doesn't mean anything out of the ordinary, in fact that's the one normal thing about a missing person case (and in this one too).

I have a feeling that this was either:
A. Drug related, as in dad was abusing a substance and hurt Aramazd while under the influence and felt the need to cover it up. Would explain why he was passed out
OR
B. Dad wanted to get back at Aramazd Jr.'s mom. He's been taking the divorce hard and is upset about it -- maybe she's moving on. He wanted to hurt her more than she has hurt him. This would not be the first time with a separated family in which the father does this, usually they were very controlling in the relationship too.This is the case for some murder-suicides, which would also explain why he was found passed out -- overdosed with intention to die, not out of overindulgence like the above theory.

I think it is B, sadly.

On my local news they said the parents were in the middle of a 'hotly contested' custody battle. And that seems odd, given that we have been told they have some very detailed custody arrangements right now. [ week on/week off--skype tues/thurs]

So why are they still battling? It sounds like one of them or both of them are battling for full custody. IF SO, it would explain why he might have done what we think he may have done.

And so many times, in 'revenge' cases, the parent takes the victimized child on the best possible fun time right before they dispose of them. :cry:

I've been following this a lot. My son is 5 so it's just heartbreaking. I couldn't imagine...
KTLA says son and father were at Disneyland on Thursday, until after midnight. The car was spotted in the same county early Friday morning, so, what, 5-6 hours later? That's about 24 hours before the father was found passed out. So maybe 30 hours. The boy's fate exists in those 30 hours. But it brings more questions...
Instead of Skyping mom, father and son were at Disneyland. That's a pretty decent reason to rain check a Skype call, but the mother was presumably not contacted. This says 2 things: First, the elder Andressian intended to skip the call. Second, the motive behind that intent could be the reason for the kidnapping charge. But child endangerment? I believe that's the reason for the $10 million bail.
At first, I thought the father may be homeless, but authorities conducted a search of his apartment. Either something was in the apartment he didn't want to be around (some... incomprehensible mess) or he was at the park "reminiscing" about his son. I don't think he was attempting suicide. I think, if he had planned enough for an avoidant Disneyland trip, he wouldn't have tried to harm himself in public. IMO, drugs or drink.
I suppose the Armenian Power should be mentioned, being based in LA. Could be the reason for the mother's secrecy, that or her affiliation with LAUSD. My heart goes out to the family.

I think it is B, sadly.

On my local news they said the parents were in the middle of a 'hotly contested' custody battle. And that seems odd, given that we have been told they have some very detailed custody arrangements right now. [ week on/week off--skype tues/thurs]

So why are they still battling? It sounds like one of them or both of them are battling for full custody. IF SO, it would explain why he might have done what we think he may have done.

And so many times, in 'revenge' cases, the parent takes the victimized child on the best possible fun time right before they dispose of them. :cry:

Possibly one of the parents wanted to move to another country with him?

So...the Thursday Skype didn't happen, Friday they were at Disneyland, and left at midnight. What day and time was the father found passed out by his vehicle?

ETA: Nevermind, found it. He was discovered passed out Saturday morning. So this child disappeared between midnight Friday and the early morning hours of Saturday?

Oh... :( Haven't we seen that before? One last big fun trip? I can't recall the exact case(s) but I seem to remember this being somewhat 'normal' behavior in cases where a parent plans a murder-suicide... ugh. :(
Yes, Timothy Pitzen, is one of thoes cases. His mom took him out of school and the two went to Wisconsin Dells. After the trip they drove to northwestern part of Illinois were she bought him toys. She was later found in a Rockford hotel room after she committed suicide. She left a note that said dad would never find him.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

It's about a 45 minute drive from Disneyland to Arroyo park. Anyone know Andressian's apartment complex?

So...the Thursday Skype didn't happen, Friday they were at Disneyland, and left at midnight. What day and time was the father found passed out by his vehicle?

ETA: Nevermind, found it. He was discovered passed out Saturday morning. So this child disappeared between midnight Friday and the early morning hours of Saturday.
MK, Disneyland was Thursday IIRC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I've found 2 possible addresses for the father...one in Whittier and one in Montebello. Montebello is closer to Arroyo Park.

MK, Disneyland was Thursday IIRC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Thanks. So...if they were there on Thursday and left after midnight, then they actually left on Friday morning?

Sadly, I don't think this little guy ever made it back to Pasadena after the Disneyland trip on Thursday night. Since dad's car was spotted in Orange County on Friday, I'd assume LE are already on his cc purchases or debit card purchases/withdrawals to find out which motel he was in Thursday night.

Good morning.
I'm hoping, but also not hoping, that we get news today about this little man.
Hoping for the best, but fearing the worst with the bail amount....
This case is why I take WS breaks sometimes.

Less than a 10 minute drive from residence to Arroyo Park.

So, on Friday, Dad's car was spotted in Orange County? Isn't Disneyland in Orange County?

It is. And it's a house on Alpha, not an apartment. I can't find the link now but one of the msm articles showed it briefly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove