GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO- April 22nd at 6:30am the temperature was 60' that morning. And the dad says the boy was last seen dressed in a tshirt and plaid shorts. Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good, very sad observation. The holes in his story are being magnified by those that care enough to look for answers.

South Pasadena Father of Missing 5-Year-Old Boy Releases Statement, Pleads for Help Finding Son

“I am desperate to find my son, Aramazd Jr., and need the public’s help. I hope and pray for the safe return of my only child, my namesake, who has been missing since last Saturday morning, April 22nd,” 35-year-old Aramazd Andressian Sr. said in a statement released through his attorney.

“There has been a great deal of speculation regarding the timeline around his disappearance. The last time I saw my son was on Saturday morning, the 22nd, at Arroyo Park near my home in South Pasadena,” he said in the statement. “After breakfast Aramazd Jr. wanted to go to the park before we were to meet his mother for a custody exchange at 9:00 a.m.”

“In one moment, I was at the park with my son, and then I found myself waking up in Huntington Memorial Hospital hours later,” the dad wrote. “I was told that a good Samaritan found me unconscious on the ground near my car, with young Aramazd nowhere in sight. I can only speculate that I must have been attacked in the park, given my unresponsive state and subsequent physical condition.”

http://ktla.com/2017/04/28/south-pa...leases-statement-pleads-for-help-finding-son/

http://ktla.com/2017/04/28/south-pa...leases-statement-pleads-for-help-finding-son/

“I am desperate to find my son, Aramazd Jr., and need the public’s help. I hope and pray for the safe return of my only child, my namesake, who has been missing since last Saturday morning, April 22nd,” 35-year-old Aramazd Andressian Sr. said in a statement released through his attorney.

Maybe I'm reading into things here, but this seems like a very telling choice of words to me.

South Pasadena Father of Missing 5-Year-Old Boy Releases Statement, Pleads for Help Finding Son

“I was told that a good Samaritan found me unconscious on the ground near my car, with young Aramazd nowhere in sight. I can only speculate that I must have been attacked in the park, given my unresponsive state and subsequent physical condition.”

Strange wording unless a ) this is not his native language and he had help writing this plea or b ) he's a lawyer or english professor

Maybe I'm reading into things here, but this seems like a very telling choice of words to me.
Absolutely! He made the statement about HIMSELF! I'm irate. I can't believe he is saying he was attacked. Unbelievable!! I'm also heartbroken because it's clear that he gives zero ***** about his kid!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Absolutely! He made the statement about HIMSELF! I'm irate. I can't believe he is saying he was attacked. Unbelievable!! I'm also heartbroken because it's clear that he gives zero ***** about his kid!

Yep, me me, my my... it's all about him. IMO that's a very bad sign - no concern that Aramazd could be hurt, hungry, scared etc. what a nasty man!

Who takes a child at 6:30 am to a park when he wasn't supposed to do exchange until 9:30an? This is total BS this father makes me puke.

Furthermore he doesn't deserve the title of Father.

I took his comment a bit differently. I don't know a lot about Armenian culture, but one of the things I've read is how much they revere the 1st born male child. I couldn't help but think about a divorce/custody battle, and what lengths someone who grew up in his culture might go to in order to keep a child that had so much cultural significance to the family.

Ridiculous. So no one saw the baby wandering by himself? I think a Good Samaritan would have helped a lost little boy before a grown man.

I took his comment a bit differently. I don't know a lot about Armenian culture, but one of the things I've read is how much they revere the 1st born male child. I couldn't help but think about a divorce/custody battle, and what lengths someone who grew up in his culture might go to in order to keep a child that had so much cultural significance to the family.
He could be hiding him. I wonder if they have checked on family outside of the country. Although, considering their choices of search areas they obviously, highly, suspect something far worse.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yeah I thought he was trying to stress that he did care, AA was important to him. But then reading other people now it strikes me he didn't say anything about him being worried or scared or sad for AA being away from family, hungry, sad...

I am 50/50 hiding vs the unthinkable. Everything about this *to me* screams revenge towards mother.

Yep, me me, my my... it's all about him. IMO that's a very bad sign - no concern that Aramazd could be hurt, hungry, scared etc. what a nasty man!
Totally. It's always a red flag when a "parent" of a missing child pleas to the public and talks about themselves. Aramazd, where are you, sweetie??

I am 50/50 hiding vs the unthinkable. Everything about this *to me* screams revenge towards mother.
In the past, that revenge usually equals the child being... Deceased. :(

“I was told that a good Samaritan found me unconscious on the ground near my car, with young Aramazd nowhere in sight. I can only speculate that I must have been attacked in the park, given my unresponsive state and subsequent physical condition

Strange wording unless a ) this is not his native language and he had help writing this plea or b ) he's a lawyer or english professor

I dont understand the physical condition' comment. He had no physical condition...no scratches, etc. Right?

“I was told that a good Samaritan found me unconscious on the ground near my car, with young Aramazd nowhere in sight. I can only speculate that I must have been attacked in the park, given my unresponsive state and subsequent physical condition

IMO- His attorney wrote the message. Why didn't AA give the statement at a press conference? Maybe he didn't want press asking him questions.

Yeah I thought he was trying to stress that he did care, AA was important to him. But then reading other people now it strikes me he didn't say anything about him being worried or scared or sad for AA being away from family, hungry, sad...

Not once has either parent made a public plea to return the boy safely home. Dad was too cowardice to do this except on paper. I'm pretty sure Mom knows he did something with little AA

I had a very amicable divorce for this very reason it only hurts the children. So in the long run is it really worth it to go for the jugular?

Guy here in OC went through a divorce war went crazy killed his wife and a bunch of other coworkers in 2011. His name Scott Dekraai. This happens a lot. I didn't go for a lot of child support money. I could have but It was more important to me to all have a good relationship for my children. The attorneys get most the money in the long run which could go towards the child's college. I just got an extra job.

Usually most men only want custody so they pay less child support not that they really want the child. Attorneys will tell Father going for custody that's only way of lessening child support payments. It's not only based on income but percentage of time spent with the child or children. At least here in CA. Many Fathers don't really want the custody it's all about the money payout to the ex.

If my Ex had this happen while my boys were in his care. LE would need to restrain me because I would want to kill him.

I think he did this to spite the ex.

Link to OC shooter
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Seal_Beach_shooting

According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, before that video, the child “was last seen on Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. during a custody exchange with his father, Aramazd Andressian Sr, at the Baldwin Park Police Department.”

I didn't realize they had to do their custody exchanges AT the Police Station. That says a lot....

Yes I talked about that a long time ago. It means stuff was really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member