GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what time did he leave Lake Cachuma? He wasn't found at the park back home until the next morning. Where was he during that time period of when he left the lake and was back home?

I'm thinking he had to sleep at some point. He was at Disneyland until Midnight, then very early was in OC, then by 2:00 am he is hours North in SB County, and goes to 3 national Park areas...?

I am guessing he went someplace to take a nap by saturday night?

I wonder if they have close friends or relatives in central or northern Cali? It would only make sense to hand him off in SB County if the other party was heading North or North East.

Or it was just to throw everyone off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope LE is getting a team together to search those "areas of interest" soon.

The recent article posted above shows a picture of the 2 cameras at the lake entrance. They know what time he was at the lake, and I'm guessing that is where the 8:00 am comes from. He left D-land at 1:00 am (ish), so I'm curious where the 2:00 am comes from.

The Last two times we took our kids, to camp there, [ many years ago] --we had to pay as we entered and there was a Ranger at the gate. Do they still have that there?

My kids used to go and camp out with friends there when they were teens because I thought it was a safe place for them to do that. I assumed they still had the Ranger at the gate, but maybe not?

Does anyone know if there is still someone posted at the entrance?

Yes they still have the gate with a ranger during certain hours. And rangers cruise around in trucks also.

You have to pay and check in at the gate. Those camera's look like they're at the exit not the entrance but it's kind of hard to tell for sure. I would like to know what time he left Cachuma. Was it around 2:30 pm? That's a pretty long time to be at the lake alone doing nothing. I wonder if he was trying to sleep in the car with the radio on or something and that's what wore his battery down.

I'm thinking he had to sleep at some point. He was at Disneyland until Midnight, then very early was in OC, then by 2:00 am he is hours North in SB County, and goes to 3 national Park areas...?

I am guessing he went someplace to take a nap by saturday night?

Wasn't he seen somewhere in Orange County that night/early morning after Disneyland? Maybe that's where the 2am comes from. If he left OC at 2am it would have taken him a good 2.5-3 hours to get to Solvang. That would be about 4:30-5:00 am. It's probably about a 30 minute drive from Nojoqui to Cachuma. (If he stopped at Nojoqui some time in the early morning hours before Cachuma) It doesn't allow for much time to go to some of the more remote areas out there.

They must have known about the jumping car and no Jr in the car at that time and that is why the discrediting of the woman witness
who said she saw boy in car later that day?
<modsnip> But I find that witness so credible and believable. Even for this "detail" the father is not cooperating to explain considering he told LE he took the boy there yet all but one witness and all footage show he didn't. All he has to do is talk and explain why the cameras don't show Jr. entering and exiting the lake with him but he's not cooperating unfortunately. It's only a matter of time until he is put on the stand so his lawyer should start making up a fake excuse for him to try to sell to the jury. That's what such a defense attorney is paid to do - <modsnip> try to show his client is innocent otherwise Sr. would be voluntarily talking to LE now to help them.

Anyone know what time they jump start his car? It could have been after the witness saw him with the boy or as others are speculating he could have had the body in the trunk? Also the windows look darkly tinted. What if the boy was lying down on the back seat?

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/?fref=ts

April 15 – 8:00 am – Custody transfer of Ara to his father at Baldwin Park Police Station.
April 18 – 6:45 pm – Ara Skype video chats with his mother.
April 20 – 6:00 pm – Ara misses a pre-scheduled Skype video chat with his mother.
April 20 – Ara goes to Disneyland with his father and his paternal grandmother.
April 20/21 – Ara and his father are captured on video leaving Disneyland.
April 21 – The father’s vehicle is seen in the early morning hours in Orange County. (no time, and no mention of Ara Jr)
April 21 2:00 am - 8:00 am – possibly in Nojoqui Falls, Solvang to Lake Cachuma ???
April 21 – The father's car stalls and is push started at Lake Cachuma.
April 21 – The father is seen at Lake Cachuma Recreation Area store.
April 22 – 6:30 am – The father is found in the park and taken to the hospital.
April 22 – 8:30-9:00 am – Time of re-arranged custody transfer in San Marino, CA.
April 22 – 8:30 am – The mother files a missing persons report.
April 22/23 – Search of the Arroyo Park area.
April 22 – Search of the father’s apartment at 2036 Alpha Avenue, South Pasadena, CA.
April 22 – The father is arrested, bail is set, and he retains criminal counsel.
April 22 – Law enforcement holds the first press conference.
April 23 – Law enforcement holds a second press conference.
April 24 – Crime lab investigators are seen at the father’s apartment.
April 24-25 – Search for Ara at Lake Cachuma.
April 25 – The father is released from jail and no charges are filed.
April 27 – A search warrant is served at the paternal grandmother’s residence.
April 28 – A search warrant is served at the father’s residence.
April 29 – The dad releases a statement that he is concerned for the welfare of Ara Jr. and wants the public’s help in finding him.
May 3 – Police Offer $10,000 Reward for information on perpetrator's who took or harmed Ara Jr.
May 18 – Authorities search Arroyo Park where AA Sr. was found
May 25 – Authorities search the paternal grandmother's home, evidence seized
June 10 – Authorities begin search in area of Nojoqui Falls to Solvang to Lake Cachuma
Regarding the father's vehicle seen in the early hours in Orange County - is this a separate sighting outside Disneyland/Anaheim which is in Orange County and if so where? I've been assuming when I read he was in OC early hours of the 21st they are referring to Disneyland.

Isn't it possible that the witness DID see the little boy and by the time the other people saw him the boy was in the trunk deceased? If Dad had prescription pills, perhaps he gave the boy a lethal dose. Just thinking of the possibilities. I wish we knew what time the woman claimed to see Ara with Dad vs. the times the other witnesses and surveillance camera's saw him. Was it before, during or after the other sightings? Of course that witness did say that Dad appeared drunk or to have been crying so maybe the deed had already been done. But why stop at the lake? Makes no sense at all. You have to pay for a day pass to get in. It's not like you can just stop in there and use the bathroom real quick.

When you ask why (bother to) stop at the lake - he had to for his allabi. If he said he stayed in his hometown there would be no sightings of him. If he said he went to the back roads he would be disclosing where he hid the body, so he stopped at the lake maybe saved his receipt to say that's where they spent the day, not knowing they have cameras up to show otherwise.

Also, if he was spending a day at the lake with his son surely he would have taken some pictures and would have released them as the latest pictures and to show they were having a good time like he did for Disneyland. He spent the whole day at the lake with his 5 year old and didn't take a single picture? Just more holes in his story.

He also probably needed to find a place to spend the rest of the day so he doesn't go back home where people would ask where's Jr. He stays at the lake til nightfall at 8pm then makes the 2+ hour drive back (I think not sure on that timeline if he goes back home or hangs out on the streets then drives straight to Arroyo park Sat morning).

Also, does anyone know if he also poured gasoline in the trunk of the car? If so the theory he was hiding the body there might be true. I think the gas was to cover up decomposing corpse odors. I think he went a little mental and paranoid smelling the scent lingering in his car and took a drastic measure to remove it. Since he has no memory of getting attacked he can't blame someone else for pouring the gas which would make no sense anyways. He wanted to burn the car and say the boy was burned in it and disappeared - he was paranoid trying to come up with all kinds of scenarios now that it was time to face the music. Instead he realized he couldn't pull that off, took his sleeping pills to escape the bad nightmare and hope when he woke up the bad dream would be over, the bad dream being he was about to get caught. Instead after all this he is set free.

When you ask why (bother to) stop at the lake - he had to for his allabi. If he said he stayed in his hometown there would be no sightings of him. If he said he went to the back roads he would be disclosing where he hid the body, so he stopped at the lake maybe saved his receipt to say that's where they spent the day, not knowing they have cameras up to show otherwise.

Also, if he was spending a day at the lake with his son surely he would have taken some pictures and would have released them as the latest pictures and to show they were having a good time like he did for Disneyland. He spent the whole day at the lake with his 5 year old and didn't take a single picture? Just more holes in his story.

He also probably needed to find a place to spend the rest of the day so he doesn't go back home where people would ask where's Jr. He stays at the lake til nightfall at 8pm then makes the 2+ hour drive back (I think not sure on that timeline if he goes back home or hangs out on the streets then drives straight to Arroyo park Sat morning).

Also, does anyone know if he also poured gasoline in the trunk of the car? If so the theory he was hiding the body there might be true. I think the gas was to cover up decomposing corpse odors. I think he went a little mental and paranoid smelling the scent lingering in his car and took a drastic measure to remove it.

I was thinking the exact same thing about the pictures. Who takes their 5 yr old to a waterfall and doesn't snap a photo of him there...or at the Lake...an all day long adventure and no cell phone pix?

I think the boy was handed off or disposed off back in OC. :cry:

The gasoline in the trunk does sound like it was maybe done to counteract forensics. But would it prevent LE from finding any evidence of the boy being in the trunk? I am just so curious why they found nothing that could keep him in jail...

I was thinking the exact same thing about the pictures. Who takes their 5 yr old to a waterfall and doesn't snap a photo of him there...or at the Lake...an all day long adventure and no cell phone pix?

I think the boy was handed off or disposed off back in OC. :cry:

The gasoline in the trunk does sound like it was maybe done to counteract forensics. But would it prevent LE from finding any evidence of the boy being in the trunk? I am just so curious why they found nothing that could keep him in jail...
Even if he had told his mom what he was planning to do I doubt he would do it front of his mother and sister who were at Disneyland/in OC with him. I think he dropped them off home, gave the boy lethal dosage of Ambien (or smothered or ?) which kicked in by the time he arrived at the remote back roads. I hope he didn't bury him while he was in a deep sleep and not passed on yet. He could have woken up confused and scared or resisted and had a struggle or not known what was happening to him. I do give it another week or two until they arrest him again even if they don't find the body. There's enough evidence to press charges and for a reasonable jury to convict him in my opinion.

We still don't even know WHO went to D-land and if they took multiple cars.

April 21
1:00 am - They left D-land
2:00 am - 8:00 am - Nojoqui Falls --> Solvang --> Lake Cachuma
______
Spotted in OC
11:30 am - 2:30pm - at Lake Cachuma Rec Area store
2:30 pm ----- ???

April 22
6:30 am - Arroyo Park

We still don't even know WHO went to D-land and if they took multiple cars.

April 21
1:00 am - They left D-land
2:00 am - 8:00 am - Naroqui Falls --> Solvang --> Lake Cachuma
______
Spotted in OC
11:30 am - 2:30pm - at Lake Cachuma Rec Area store
2:30 pm ----- ???

April 22
6:30 am - Arroyo Park
When the witness says she spots them some time 11:30-2:30pm are you sure it's at the store? I thought it was somewhere else where he's driving recklessly over grass and appears to be drunk or crying. If it was at the store they have cameras and more witnesses would see it.

many of the news stories state the boy's aunt and grandmother went to Disneyland with them though that might be one of his contradictions since LE has stated his statements have been contradicted. They do have footage of them walking in the parking lot to leave.

And im still not clear if it's a separate sighting in OC or the Disneyland sighting which is in OC. And I can't remember what time the video of him leaving the lake alone is stamped but I don't think LE are as concerned about his whereabouts after he leaves or during his stay at the lake since all but the one witness and all the cameras show him alone, so they're interested before he arrives at 8am since they believe the boy went missing between 2am-8am on the 21st.

As others have stated he could have asked to go home to his mother, missing her even more for not having the Thursday Skype call, which angers the father after all the time and money he spent on him at Disneyland so he snaps. Speculating his history of having a bad temper considering the restraining order request filed against him, he could have snapped in my opinion though I think it's more likely it was already preplanned and Disneyland was part of the plan to make him look like a doting father who wouldn't harm his "namesake".

When the witness says she spots them some time 11:30-2:30pm are you sure it's at the store? I thought it was somewhere else where he's driving recklessly over grass and appears to be drunk or crying. If it was at the store they have cameras and more witnesses would see it.

many of the news stories state the boy's aunt and grandmother went to Disneyland with them though that might be one of his contradictions since LE has stated his statements have been contradicted. They do have footage of them walking in the parking lot to leave.

And im still not clear if it's s separate sighting in OC or the Disneyland sighting which is in OC. And I can't remember what time the video of him leaving the lake alone is stamped but I don't think LE are as concerned about his whereabouts after he leaves or during his stay at the lake since all but the one witness and all the cameras show him alone, so they're interested before he arrives at 8am since they believe the boy went missing between 2am-8am on the 21st.

My understanding is the witness who claimed to see Jr in the car saw him at the playground not the store. The woman who works at the store saw him at a different time and said Jr was not with him. There are a couple of playgrounds up there but I'm assuming it's the one on the way to campsite #480 which is were Sr was.

It's my understanding that the OC sighting was somewhere other than D-land, but I could be wrong. A big question to me is why poor gasoline all over your car if not to cover up an odor? How many times have you heard of someone being attacked in a park and their car getting dowsed in gasoline? That makes zero sense and IMO LE feels there is no truth in that story.
A crucial piece of finding where Ara could be lies in whether or not that woman saw the boy at Lake Cachuma. I'm assuming that LE feels that info is incorrect-and it may be. If he wasn't at Cachuma and Sr was at Nojoqui and in Solvang where would he put him. Nojoqui is much more rural than Solvang. Even the route from Solvang to Lake Cachuma there are very few turnouts or places for a body.

It's my understanding that the OC sighting was somewhere other than D-land, but I could be wrong. A big question to me is why poor gasoline all over your car if not to cover up an odor? How many times have you heard of someone being attacked in a park and their car getting dowsed in gasoline? That makes zero sense and IMO LE feels there is no truth in that story.
A crucial piece of finding where Ara could be lies in whether or not that woman saw the boy at Lake Cachuma. I'm assuming that LE feels that info is incorrect-and it may be. If he wasn't at Cachuma and Sr was at Nojoqui and in Solvang where would he put him. Nojoqui is much more rural than Solvang. Even the route from Solvang to Lake Cachuma there are very few turnouts or places for a body.
Their focus isn't only Solvang and Nojoqui Falls. They were also searching the remote Painted Cave Rd. dirt road which may have been his first stop in the secluded heavily wooded area during nightfall followed by the other destinations to kill time to have an allabi such as how he stated he spent the day with the boy at the lake. He may have simply driven through Solvang to get back on the 101 to head back home which would explain that route search on his computer, if speculating that's where LE have come up with these locations or they may have witness sightings.

Once you douse your car in gasoline, you really can't ever drive it again. That's real commitment to a cause.

Or he went up the 101 (not 154) and stopped at Nojoqui Falls park first then drove through Solvang and then went on to Lake Cachuma to pull over and sleep for a while. I wonder if he told LE he took the boy to Lake Cachuma or if LE said we have witnesses and surveillance showing you at lake Cachuma and then he said he and the boy spent the day there. I don't feel like that stop was an alibi but I could be wrong. I'm sure LE knows what time he was at Nojoqui and in Solvang. They also stated his whereabouts are unknown from 2am-8am. Or maybe during parts of that timeline his whereabouts are unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08