GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what happened on the Tuesday Skype call that caused AA Sr. to decide that it would be the very last time mom would get to see or hear her child.
Maybe Ara started crying and telling Mom he missed her and wanted to come home?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Also from the article:

The timeline of when he was possibly driving those routes is confusing to me. Is this partial timeline accurate? (found here: https://findingmissingpersons.wordpress.com/2017/04/29/where-is-5-year-old-aramazd-andressian-jr/)

We should update this timeline with any new information, including details and actual times when we know them. Early in the investigation, we learned that AA Sr's silver BMW was seen in OC early Friday. I don't think Ara Jr. was seen with him for this sighting, and that sighting was BEFORE Lake Cachuma. Perhaps he was sleeping in the seat (or in the trunk :(). They are now searching a very specific area that follows a highway, and fine tuning their search based on information gathered during this weekend's search.

I hope AA Sr. doesn't flee or get the chance to off himself in the next days.

Yes. The poor baby boy was likely disposed of before AA even made the drive to SB County. He may have done all that driving up the coast to throw LE off the trail. And it is working well so far.

That last confirmed sighting is still when the family left Disneyland. Little boy may have gone to sleep that night and never woke up. Over and done with, disposed of nearby...and then the wild rides all over the map begun, to deflect and defuse the situation?

Someone please educate me...when did the car battery supposedly die and witnesses allegedly jump started the BMW?

Yes. The poor baby boy was likely disposed of before AA even made the drive to SB County. He may have done all that driving up the coast to throw LE off the trail. And it is working well so far.

That last confirmed sighting is still when the family left Disneyland. Little boy may have gone to sleep that night and never woke up. Over and done with, disposed of nearby...and then the wild rides all over the map begun, to deflect and defuse the situation?
Then why would he not tell LE the remote locations he drove through since that's the most time consuming and manned part of their search if he went to them in orde to throw them off?

Has the child been declared dead?

Then why would he not tell LE the remote locations he drove through since that's the most time consuming and manned part of their search if he went to them in orde to throw them off?

It is a lot more time consuming and wasteful of resources if they have to figure it out themselves?

Maybe he thinks it is more effective to refuse to cooperate fully, and cling to his 'I don't remember' claims.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/?fref=ts
Police say they know that Ara's father was at Lake Cachuma on Friday April 21st. What they don't know is where he was between 2am and 8am.

Several more witnesses, including a Park Ranger, told police they helped Andressian at the lake that day because his BMW stalled. Police confirm the witnesses said they helped push his car, had hands and eyes on it and then gave him a jump-start. According to police, none of them saw Ara Junior.

I did see people approaching deputies and they may have gotten some new leads just from being in the area.
April 15 – 8:00 am – Custody transfer of Ara to his father at Baldwin Park Police Station.
April 18 – 6:45 pm – Ara Skype video chats with his mother.
April 20 – 6:00 pm – Ara misses a pre-scheduled Skype video chat with his mother.
April 20 – Ara goes to Disneyland with his father and his paternal grandmother.
April 20/21 – Ara and his father are captured on video leaving Disneyland.
April 21 – The father’s vehicle is seen in the early morning hours in Orange County. (no time, and no mention of Ara Jr)
April 21 2:00 am - 8:00 am – possibly in Nojoqui Falls, Solvang to Lake Cachuma ???
April 21 – The father's car stalls and is push started at Lake Cachuma.
April 21 – The father is seen at Lake Cachuma Recreation Area store.
April 22 – 6:30 am – The father is found in the park and taken to the hospital.
April 22 – 8:30-9:00 am – Time of re-arranged custody transfer in San Marino, CA.
April 22 – 8:30 am – The mother files a missing persons report.
April 22/23 – Search of the Arroyo Park area.
April 22 – Search of the father’s apartment at 2036 Alpha Avenue, South Pasadena, CA.
April 22 – The father is arrested, bail is set, and he retains criminal counsel.
April 22 – Law enforcement holds the first press conference.
April 23 – Law enforcement holds a second press conference.
April 24 – Crime lab investigators are seen at the father’s apartment.
April 24-25 – Search for Ara at Lake Cachuma.
April 25 – The father is released from jail and no charges are filed.
April 27 – A search warrant is served at the paternal grandmother’s residence.
April 28 – A search warrant is served at the father’s residence.
April 29 – The dad releases a statement that he is concerned for the welfare of Ara Jr. and wants the public’s help in finding him.
May 3 – Police Offer $10,000 Reward for information on perpetrator's who took or harmed Ara Jr.
May 18 – Authorities search Arroyo Park where AA Sr. was found
May 25 – Authorities search the paternal grandmother's home, evidence seized
June 10 – Authorities begin search in area of Nojoqui Falls to Solvang to Lake Cachuma

<modsnip>

I was just looking at the pictures of the most recent searches in SB County. They were using helicopters to look at miles and miles of remote forest and backwoods areas. That is not indicative of a search for a living child.

I am sure they are also looking for evidence that he was handed off to a relative somewhere. It is likely a parallel investigation.

I am just going with what much of the circumstances tell us. IF the child was safely stashed with distant family, I am not sure why AA would have taken the potential Overdose of pills and doused his vehicle with gasoline. That seems like a dangerous thing to do if your child is safe and sound and waiting for you to visit.

I know I am in the minority holding out hope but for the sake of the thread, can we refrain from talking about disposal? At least until LE makes an announcement it is indeed now a search and recovery? OY.
In her June 10, 10:21 pm posting, Gigi says:
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/?fref=ts
Bottom line, police say they do not believe little Ara was ever at Cachuma Lake or at Arroyo Seco Park.

The questions now are obvious - If what police believe is true, then what happened to Ara Jr. and where is he?
I would say the media and authorities are leading us to believe he is no longer alive, even if that isn't their intention.

Mod Note

The topic of this thread is Aramazd Andressian. Please do not make it about you.

If you state something as fact, you must be able to provide a link to an approved source (LE, MSM) to back it up.

If you are speculating, please ensure you make that clear by including IMO, JMO, MOO, or the like. In other words, do not state opinion/speculation as fact.

If you feel a post is against TOS/the rules or otherwise problematic, hit the alert button and then scroll on by. Please do not quote or reply to it. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.

Please do not tell others how to post or attempt to moderate the thread yourself. Again, just alert and let a moderator handle it.

Failure to post in accordance with The Rules may result in a loss of posting privileges.

:tyou:

They must have known about the jumping car and no Jr in the car at that time and that is why the discrediting of the woman witness
who said she saw boy in car later that day?

I think LE is much closer to the finish line. They must have gotten new tips. I think the child will be found soon on this new location, dead or alive. Hopefully, alive.

maybe, he was passed to someone else in the santa Barbara area, and they then left that area w him? hopeful thinking...

They must have known about the jumping car and no Jr in the car at that time and that is why the discrediting of the woman witness who said she saw boy in car later that day?

Isn't it possible that the witness DID see the little boy and by the time the other people saw him the boy was in the trunk deceased? If Dad had prescription pills, perhaps he gave the boy a lethal dose. Just thinking of the possibilities. I wish we knew what time the woman claimed to see Ara with Dad vs. the times the other witnesses and surveillance camera's saw him. Was it before, during or after the other sightings? Of course that witness did say that Dad appeared drunk or to have been crying so maybe the deed had already been done. But why stop at the lake? Makes no sense at all. You have to pay for a day pass to get in. It's not like you can just stop in there and use the bathroom real quick.

And what time did he leave Lake Cachuma? He wasn't found at the park back home until the next morning. Where was he during that time period of when he left the lake and was back home?

It seems to me that law enforcement is specifically trying to piece together activity tjat occurred between 2:00 am and 8:00 am, which was before Lake Cachuma.

The lady said she saw them at the lake some time between 11:30 am - 2:30 pm, which was around the same time he was spotted at the rec area store (but little Ara was not seen there). What time was the jump start?

maybe, he was passed to someone else in the santa Barbara area, and they then left that area w him? hopeful thinking...

I wonder if they have close friends or relatives in central or northern Cali? It would only make sense to hand him off in SB County if the other party was heading North or North East.

Isn't it possible that the witness DID see the little boy and by the time the other people saw him the boy was in the trunk deceased? If Dad had prescription pills, perhaps he gave the boy a lethal dose. Just thinking of the possibilities. I wish we knew what time the woman claimed to see Ara with Dad vs. the times the other witnesses and surveillance camera's saw him. Was it before, during or after the other sightings? Of course that witness did say that Dad appeared drunk or to have been crying so maybe the deed had already been done. But why stop at the lake? Makes no sense at all. You have to pay for a day pass to get in. It's not like you can just stop in there and use the bathroom real quick.

The Last two times we took our kids, to camp there, [ many years ago] --we had to pay as we entered and there was a Ranger at the gate. Do they still have that there?

My kids used to go and camp out with friends there when they were teens because I thought it was a safe place for them to do that. I assumed they still had the Ranger at the gate, but maybe not?

Does anyone know if there is still someone posted at the entrance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08