GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a Tweeter or is it Twitter? :thinking:

I'll keep the page open and "see" what happens at that time.

Oops - I got my times wrong (for myself :doh: ) - it will be 8pm my time; forgot it was the West Coast....

Found the time - TODAY!! At 10am Pacific Time - Eastern European Time - 5pm.... :waiting:

Man accused of killing young son laughs, jokes with judge during hearing
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...-judge-during-hearing/u8yWPEhInRVlVqwX7bicFO/

Well, that's weird - the article doesn't give a time for today, but the Google item had the date as Thur, June 29 at 10am listed. So I figured the article would say the say. :dunno:

But I'll be here.... I'll see if I can find any body that will be tweeting this.

Maybe I missed something? What will be on? I'm not understanding what you're anticipating and I'd like to anticipate along with you haha

Whoa....in the court doc at 1:11 it states he requested a new birth certificate in violation of the courts a MONTH before he disappeared ...I'm seriously probably being way to optomistic but part of me is still hoping and believing he's alive out there somewhere safe... (I know it's a long shot but I'm just not giving up on that until I hear solid evidence)

Attachments

• IMG_1623.jpg
    IMG_1623.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 73
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1624.jpg
    IMG_1624.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 194
They cannot account for him from 2 AM until 8 AM, that is when I imagined he got rid of the body and then slept in his car.
In March, Santa Barbara night time temps where below 50 according to the records I referenced. I checked another source they said the same.
http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/santa-barbara-ca/93101/march-weather/327137
i think in the news conference they modified the time from 1am when they leave Disneyland until 7:30am when he's first captured by surveillance in Santa Barbara.

Maybe I missed something? What will be on? I'm not understanding what you're anticipating and I'd like to anticipate along with you haha

In the press conf. the DA said he would be arraigned on charges either Thursday or Friday. So it IS today - for arraignment on murder charges, I'm going to assume....

Whoa....in the court doc at 1:11 it states he requested a new birth certificate in violation of the courts a MONTH before he disappeared ...I'm seriously probably being way to optomistic but part of me is still hoping and believing he's alive out there somewhere safe... (I know it's a long shot but I'm just not giving up on that until I hear solid evidence)

I'm not understanding this - did he file those papers AFTER little Ara disappeared, or is that in the "original" divorce papers? Taking the child either to Iran or Armenia!!??!! Interesting. I too HOPE this little boy IS alive somewhere....
Maybe his lawyer will spring it on the court hearing today!

i think in the news conference they modified the time from 1am when they leave Disneyland until 7:30am when he's first captured by surveillance in Santa Barbara.

I know they changed the ending time to 7:30am, but I thought they left it at 2am? :thinking: But then again, I might remembering wrong!

See you all back here at 10am Pacific Time, 11am Mountain, 12noon Central, and all you back East at 1pm - and London time 6pm, Central Europe time 7pm, and Eastern Europe time (me! :) ) at 8pm. 5 more hours to go!

:seeya:

It's not clear to me if his pocession of the bc is the violation, not surrendering is or requesting a copy is the violation. He was likely planning out the murder back then and wanted to have his passport ready to flee the country. The original plan could have been to take the boy with him but realized he wouldn't be able to get away with him undetected and likely be stopped at the airport. Plus I doubt he had enough money saved up to support both himself and a 5 year old full time in a foreign country without welfare spousal support child support and unemployment benefits.

He would have to pay someone millions for them to risk international child kidnapping human trafficking charges and be responsible to raise a kid out of the spotlight. It makes no sense. He would have handed over the boy then shortly afterwards himself reported him missing vs being up all night in Santa Barbara Friday Saturday, the whole gasoline drenched car to remove odors then changing his appearance to flee to a country without extradition laws. And if he's paid strangers to jet him off in a private jet since there's no surveillance at airports of the boy there would be extensive phone and email records and money trail they would be able to recover. That theory makes no sense and it might be part of his plan to throw people off and divert them from his murder but LE are confident that's not the case and have already looked into it they said in the news conference.

We discussed the court docs in the first thread, which can be found here http://www.lacourt.org/casesummary/ui/casesummary.aspx? Case Number: BD639061

ETA: correction, this is the case summary page - I'm having a bit of a time trying to find the actual documents - they may have changed the page so they're not viewable to the public.

Did they say where he was first captured by surveillance in Santa Barbara at 7:30am?

Did they say where he was first captured by surveillance in Santa Barbara at 7:30am?
They said at the news conference he is first spotted on surveillance at 7:30am but I don't think he specifically said at the lake, only in Santa Barbara. He may have said at the recreation park.

They said at the news conference he is first spotted on surveillance at 7:30am but I don't think he specifically said at the lake, only in Santa Barbara. He may have said at the recreation park.

By recreation park are you talking about Nojoqui Falls Park?

In the press conf. the DA said he would be arraigned on charges either Thursday or Friday. So it IS today - for arraignment on murder charges, I'm going to assume....

I'm not understanding this - did he file those papers AFTER little Ara disappeared, or is that in the "original" divorce papers? Taking the child either to Iran or Armenia!!??!! Interesting. I too HOPE this little boy IS alive somewhere....
Maybe his lawyer will spring it on the court hearing today!

I know they changed the ending time to 7:30am, but I thought they left it at 2am? :thinking: But then again, I might remembering wrong!

See you all back here at 10am Pacific Time, 11am Mountain, 12noon Central, and all you back East at 1pm - and London time 6pm, Central Europe time 7pm, and Eastern Europe time (me! :) ) at 8pm. 5 more hours to go!

:seeya:

Thanks for posting all of the relevant time zones! Should be interesting to watch.

Anyone find any live streaming??

You know, I've looked at the pic many times and I never noticed he had a beard. I guess I should have verified before I said anything. :shame:

It's hard to make out the beard if the image isn't enlarged/zoomed. I thought the same until I looked at it on my laptop instead of just my phone. :therethere:

I have Gigi G twitter up, but she not twitting anything....

also NBC Los Angeles twitter acct up

and anything with Aramzad Andressian hashtag

Nothing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads