GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sweet little boy #tears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It breaks my heart to think that the last time his mother hugged and kissed him it was the last time forever. This is yet another situation where "the system" failed a child.

It's the saddest thing ever.

Did any of the father's side show up? I'm wondering.

Regarding my previous post from Gigi's FB, does he have access to his banking? If he's in jail and she has to continue paying support (let's say even if it's just during trial etc) what's happening with it? I would think he wouldn't have access while in jail?

Also, why wouldn't she see at the very least the child support amount back? Can't they reverse that?

This is so messed up, it makes me sick.

It can't be reversed because it is taken directly from her check and then sent to him. She could get an order that says she overpaid and should get some back from him but good luck collecting that from the murderous deadbeat.

It is the cruelest thing that she is forced to pay spousal support (and earlier, child support) to the man who murdered her son.

I see no reason why child support couldn't have been immediately suspended after Ara went missing. And I see zero reason why spousal support isn't halted now.

He has no "needs". He's in jail. We are taking care of that . So now the tax payer AND she have to care for a monster?

I find this incredibly disgusting. As a family law attorney and a human. And illogical.

I would file a writ (a kind of appeal of an order before judgment), on any support order. It's sickening. She has to pay the man who killed her baby. And she has to work despite having gone through the worst nightmare imaginable, in part so she can continue paying this monster.

I'm at a loss. Legally this makes no sense to me.

I would take a leave of absence if I was her. deal w not paying this later.

It can't be reversed because it is taken directly from her check and then sent to him. She could get an order that says she overpaid and should get some back from him but good luck collecting that from the murderous deadbeat.

It is the cruelest thing that she is forced to pay spousal support (and earlier, child support) to the man who murdered her son.

I see no reason why child support couldn't have been immediately suspended after Ara went missing. And I see zero reason why spousal support isn't halted now.

He has no "needs". He's in jail. We are taking care of that . So now the tax payer AND she have to care for a monster?

I find this incredibly disgusting. As a family law attorney and a human. And illogical.

I would file a writ (a kind of appeal of an order before judgment), on any support order. It's sickening. She has to pay the man who killed her baby. And she has to work despite having gone through the worst nightmare imaginable, in part so she can continue paying this monster.

I'm at a loss. Legally this makes no sense to me.

It breaks my heart to think that the last time his mother hugged and kissed him it was the last time forever. This is yet another situation where "the system" failed a child.

The system (children's court) unfortunately lacks what it takes to completely serve the best interest of the child and the family's involved. Although with good intentions, I believe they completely base decisions on the case managers recommendations who is investigating the complaint or open case and from my experience the majority act on text book theories and hardly ever use human instincts. I understand they are taught to solely act on the best interest of the child but how can anyone learn or know what that is from two, one hour meetings with the family. Hardly ever taking the mother's opinion into consideration. (which upset's me to no end). That's just one of the many problems that desperately need addressing i'm sure of it. The system has a good idea but with bad execution abilities and honestly they don't have any idea how to fix it

In my opinion I believe Ana should hold them accountable and force everyone to stop ignoring this problem and begin fixing it.

Netflix has a documentary series called women behind bars and there is one episode of child abuse and the death of that child. The child was adopted from Russia and in end of that story it mentions Russia's concern about this matter and because of their concern they have now banned America from adopting their children. They just said "no more" as they should.

I truly hope Ana is the one to make positive change, i believe she can, and I will be there to actively support her 100%.

It's hard to believe that a father can kill his children the way little Ara was killed. How did he think he was going to be able to say I don't know where he is and get away with it, that the police were just going to accept that as an answer???

It's too bad he thought that best way to get back at his ex was to murder his child.

The memorials are so sad. Poor little guy never got a chance to live.

I hope the trial is a slam dunk and this moron goes to prison the rest of his life and beyond without ever seeing the light of day again.

I just can't seem to get over this child's death. I have to admit that something inside me has forever changed. Maybe because I currently live in Baldwin Park, very close to Anna. I also grew up in Montebello close to Vera the grandma of the victim. <modsnip>

Im not sure if someone posted the latest article but here you go.

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...months-before-south-pasadena-boy-went-missing

I have to admit this article is the most factual reporting on this matter and I want to thank the author, a true journalist.

I just can't seem to get over this child's death. I have to admit that something inside me has forever changed. Maybe because I currently live in Baldwin Park, very close to Anna. I also grew up in Montebello close to Vera the grandma of the victim. <modsnip>

Im not sure if someone posted the latest article but here you go.

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...months-before-south-pasadena-boy-went-missing

I have to admit this article is the most factual reporting on this matter and I want to thank the author, a true journalist.

Interesting items from the article you link:

1. She found out he had been lying about working as a dean at ITT - he had been fired in 2012 and pretended he still worked there until Ana found out he wasn't after the divorce papers were filed in 2016.

2. It was Ana who told him she wanted a divorce, after which he beet her to the punch and within a week filed and served her first.

3. He told the court he was the primary caregiver and took the boy back/forth to school and doctor's appointments when it was Ana's mother who did that. I imagine this lie contributed to giving him 50% custody since he pretended he was the main caregiver of the boy.

4. Aramazd Sr. killed the boy during the very first whole week he had Jr. for custody.

Google Alert -sharing

I see there is another link - oh well - already had this typed up! :doh:

Court Documents Reveal Bitter Custody Battle Between Parents Of Murdered Pasadena Boy
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/07/26/bitter-divorce-parents-murdered-boy/

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) &#8212; Divorce documents reveals a bitter custody battle filled with accusations of potential parental abductions, harassment, allegations of molestation, and a request for a domestic violence restraining order by Aramazd Andressian Jr.&#8217;s mother, Donna Estevez.
According to the legal filings in the divorce paperwork obtained by the Pasadena Star News, both parents fought for sole custody, fearful that the other parent would flee with the child to another country, he to Iran or Armenia, her to Cuba.
[.....]
She also Cited Andressian Jr. told his grandmother he heard his daddy say that grandma:
&#8220;Needed to go be with the angels because she didn&#8217;t belong here anymore.&#8221;
Estevez says the boy also told her that his father &#8220;tries to hurt mommy so she can go to the hospital, so he can have me.&#8221;
[.....]
According to court documents, in April the estranged couple agreed to alternate weeks with little Aramazd.
Andressian Sr. got the first week of the new custody agreement with his son. Little Aramazd was never seen again

As you said WebWoman - first week - he kills his little son..... WHY???!!!!!

JUSTICE for PIQUE! :rose:

:judge:

Google Alert -sharing

I see there is another link - oh well - already had this typed up! :doh:

Court Documents Reveal Bitter Custody Battle Between Parents Of Murdered Pasadena Boy
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/07/26/bitter-divorce-parents-murdered-boy/

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Divorce documents reveals a bitter custody battle filled with accusations of potential parental abductions, harassment, allegations of molestation, and a request for a domestic violence restraining order by Aramazd Andressian Jr.’s mother, Donna Estevez.
According to the legal filings in the divorce paperwork obtained by the Pasadena Star News, both parents fought for sole custody, fearful that the other parent would flee with the child to another country, he to Iran or Armenia, her to Cuba.
[.....]
She also Cited Andressian Jr. told his grandmother he heard his daddy say that grandma:
“Needed to go be with the angels because she didn’t belong here anymore.”
Estevez says the boy also told her that his father “tries to hurt mommy so she can go to the hospital, so he can have me.”
[.....]
According to court documents, in April the estranged couple agreed to alternate weeks with little Aramazd.
Andressian Sr. got the first week of the new custody agreement with his son. Little Aramazd was never seen again

As you said WebWoman - first week - he kills his little son..... WHY???!!!!!

JUSTICE for PIQUE! :rose:

:judge:
I hate that this article got Ana's name wrong

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Andressian Sr has court date scheduled for August 1st, preliminary hearing.

Read from news...

<...Andressian Sr. is now facing trial that he killed his son as revenge on Estevez.

In the court papers, Andressian Sr. says his son told him he had been sexually molested by a boy identified only as Omar, the son of a man named TJ.

He said he hired a private investigator to track the car linked to the boy's father and when they drove by the house, his son became very upset.

Andressian states he reported this to his estranged wife

He later found his car's tires slashed...>

http://abc7.com/news/new-allegations-surface-in-south-pasadena-murder-trial/2255946/.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Andressian Sr has court date scheduled for August 1st, preliminary hearing.

Read from news...

<...Andressian Sr. is now facing trial that he killed his son as revenge on Estevez.

In the court papers, Andressian Sr. says his son told him he had been sexually molested by a boy identified only as Omar, the son of a man named TJ.

He said he hired a private investigator to track the car linked to the boy's father and when they drove by the house, his son became very upset.

Andressian states he reported this to his estranged wife

He later found his car's tires slashed...>

http://abc7.com/news/new-allegations-surface-in-south-pasadena-murder-trial/2255946/.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Oh no...is he serious?

He says he 'killed his son as revenge' upon Esteves? :no:

If he had the DP I would give him the pills myself.

Hi!

from article posted in #621 by etniesCA:

Andressian Sr. returns to court on Aug. 1 to set a date for his preliminary hearing.

I had August 16th as the next court date - ?? -- do you "think" that might be a typo?? :thinking: They left off the 6 ??

Well.... in any case - I'll make a note of this date!

If anyone sees anything different - please post!

TIA! :seeya:

Ah! I knew I remembered right.... in this article that I posted (#600):

Sad end for murdered 5-year-old South Pasadena boy: Funeral set, dad accused of divorce revenge killing
http://mynewsla.com/life/2017/07/14/...venge-killing/

Funeral services will be held Tuesday in South Pasadena for Aramazd “Piqui” Andressian Jr., the 5-year-old boy whose father has been charged with his murder.
Services will be held at 5 p.m. Tuesday at Holy Family Church, 1501 Fremont Ave., according to South Pasadena police.
[.....]
Andressian Sr. has pleaded not guilty to murdering his son and remains jailed in lieu of $10 million bail, pending his next court appearance Aug. 16, when a date will be set for a hearing to determine if there is enough evidence for him to stand trial.

Ah! I knew I remembered right.... in this article that I posted (#600):

Sad end for murdered 5-year-old South Pasadena boy: Funeral set, dad accused of divorce revenge killing
http://mynewsla.com/life/2017/07/14/...venge-killing/

Funeral services will be held Tuesday in South Pasadena for Aramazd “Piqui” Andressian Jr., the 5-year-old boy whose father has been charged with his murder.
Services will be held at 5 p.m. Tuesday at Holy Family Church, 1501 Fremont Ave., according to South Pasadena police.
[.....]
Andressian Sr. has pleaded not guilty to murdering his son and remains jailed in lieu of $10 million bail, pending his next court appearance Aug. 16, when a date will be set for a hearing to determine if there is enough evidence for him to stand trial.

http://app5.lasd.org/iic/details.cfm

If you look him up on this site you'll see that the next court date is August 1st and I believe I read somewhere (can't remember where) that the date was changed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back