Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to address the theories around debt or anything, because so far no one has mentioned that anyone involved in this had unusual debt. However, where the vehicle was placed feels important to me. I do think it was placed there to point away from wherever things initially went down. And this doesn't mean that AM and JDR weren't still with the vehicle at this point, only that they were probably not in control.

Two things stood out for me about where the SUV was found. One, it's very close to the Oak Parkway exit, which could take you to Moreno Valley. And that area has issues of its own. I don't know that much about Moreno Valley, but on the Riverside County Coroners reports, it pops up a lot for gang and domestic violence.

The other thing I noticed, and since you drive this route, maybe you can tell me if this is accurate...when I did a google-maps drive of I-10 between Banning and up to the exit for the Oak Valley Parkway, the spot the SUV was found, was one of the few that had a high embankment. Most of that expressway is level with long vistas to either side.

Wondering if someone might have felt more protected from view, at that spot.

Is my understanding accurate, or was the virtual picture much different from the reality?
protected view from who?..there is a golf course on the other side of the fence.
The car was parked just past the exit..I think the driver walked back up the on ramp to his ride. This would explain the scent hits if there was in fact a hit. If the follow car picked the driver up on the freeway he would have had to drive an unnecessary distance to exit and turn around. They could have coordinated by phone "you pull off this exit, I'll park and walk back up"

protected view from who?..there is a golf course on the other side of the fence.
The car was parked just past the exit..I think the driver walked back up the on ramp to his ride. This would explain the scent hits if there was in fact a hit. If the follow car picked the driver up on the freeway he would have had to drive an unnecessary distance to exit and turn around. They could have coordinated by phone "you pull off this exit, I'll park and walk back up"

But can you see the golf course from that spot? I don't know why they parked there, but If I was hoping not to be seen, I might choose a spot where there is less chance of being seen, by someone off road. I might be wrong. But that spot looks somewhat protected from view, at least on that side of the freeway.

But can you see the golf course from that spot? I don't know why they parked there, but If I was hoping not to be seen, I might choose a spot where there is less chance of being seen, by someone off road. I might be wrong. But that spot looks somewhat protected from view, at least on that side of the freeway.

true true..I don't think golfers can see the freeway..and the driver could have thought there was apartment buildings for all he knew.
I guess a stationary viewer would be more of a concern than a driver on the freeway.

Hi, Gracie. I am VERY familiar with the location where Audrey's vehicle was left and I am not sure what you mean by protected from view. It's very open in this area. Perhaps I am misunderstanding what you mean.

In a previous post someone mentioned (possibly you) Moreno Valley. If someone was heading to Mo Val, as we call it, they had already passed the on ramp to the 60 by the time they reached Oak Valley Parkway. Taking the 60 from the 10 leads straight to MV. Continuing on the 10 would not. You would travel though some smaller sized cities (Calimesa, Yucaipa, Redlands) and then start to get into larger cities and eventually end up in LA.

Audrey's vehicle was parked just past the ramp leading from Oak Valley Parkway onto I-10 west. That particular exit has a hotel, gas station, sport bar, and several stores just a couple of hundred yards from where the vehicle was. There is constant heavy traffic in this area. I've driven through here hundreds of times at all times of day. Even in the middle of night you are rarely alone. This is a major corridor from the desert part of So Cal and Arizona to the LA area. Around morning rush hour I've gone as slow as 25 through this area because of the heavy traffic. Usually traffic flows around 75 mph, but when there are a lot of large trucks on the road and everyone is commuting to the LA area it gets backed up. It's an exit that I feel comfortable stopping at at night. It's well lit and there are always people around.

I'm not going to address the theories around debt or anything, because so far no one has mentioned that anyone involved in this had unusual debt. However, where the vehicle was placed feels important to me. I do think it was placed there to point away from wherever things initially went down. And this doesn't mean that AM and JDR weren't still with the vehicle at this point, only that they were probably not in control.

Two things stood out for me about where the SUV was found. One, it's very close to the Oak Parkway exit, which could take you to Moreno Valley. And that area has issues of its own. I don't know that much about Moreno Valley, but on the Riverside County Coroners reports, it pops up a lot for gang and domestic violence.

The other thing I noticed, and since you drive this route, maybe you can tell me if this is accurate...when I did a google-maps drive of I-10 between Banning and up to the exit for the Oak Valley Parkway, the spot the SUV was found, was one of the few that had a high embankment. Most of that expressway is level with long vistas to either side.

Wondering if someone might have felt more protected from view, at that spot.

Is my understanding accurate, or was the virtual picture much different from the reality?

Technically you could get to MoVal by the streets but logistically it would be better to take the 60. The vehicle also could have come FROM MV as well and then deposited there. We don't know where they or the vehicle were prior, or when it was abandoned. But MV has really bad crime/drug/gang problems so it would not surprise me if they were detained there.

I agree. The vehicle wasn't necessarily dumped at all and it wasn't even parked there as some big fat clue. I think people are looking too much into this because it's one of the few things they have to obsess over in this case.

Two people vanished and have yet to be seen, so everything and anything is a big fat clue in this case. Also, dogs picked up their scent outside the vehicle. The car was found in working condition with fuel, so I dont understand how you can say that this is not some big fat clue, Mr. Criminologist.

Two people vanished and have yet to be seen, so everything and anything is a big fat clue in this case. Also, dogs picked up their scent outside the vehicle. The car was found in working condition with fuel, so I dont understand how you can say that this is not some big fat clue, Mr. Criminologist.

I didn't say it wasn't a clue I said it isn't necessarily a clue. Also, if I hadn't driven my car for a month, it would still smell like me because I've owned it forever. That car was 7 years old. If she's been driving it for 7 years, who else would it smell like?

I didn't say it wasn't a clue I said it isn't necessarily a clue. Also, if I hadn't driven my car for a month, it would still smell like me because I've owned it forever. That car was 7 years old. If she's been driving it for 7 years, who else would it smell like?

From my understanding, the dogs picked up their scent outside the vehicle and lost the scent 20 or so yards away from the car.

Very interesting. So why do you think someone would choose this spot?

Very interesting. So why do you think someone would choose this spot?

Convenience. Timing worked out. I don't think the stars aligned and there was any kind of special thought process that made someone think "let's leave the car here so everyone can ponder why." Criminals rarely think their crimes that far through. I asked a bank robber once why he still $14,000 and he said "I needed dinner that night."

You don't hide a vehicle in plain sight. If there were any thought given regarding "dumping" the vehicle, it wouldn't be pulled over in an extremely popular area. I'm guessing that whatever happened in this entire case was improvised. Including where this vehicle was left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just my opinion:

I don't think they were trying to hide the vehicle maybe it was just the opportunity to leave it there. If they were trying to hide it maybe be it would be in a street where people won't notice a car parked for days but then on the other hand it had the On Star service so that would be a waste of time since they will be able to locate the vehicle either way.

So I'm thinking maybe someone called AM or JR and asked them for a lift (maybe they told her/him that he/she had car trouble or run out of gas and once they got to the side of the freeway it was a trap.

You don't hide a vehicle in plain sight. If there were any thought given regarding "dumping" the vehicle, it wouldn't be pulled over in an extremely popular area. I'm guessing that whatever happened in this entire case was improvised. Including where this vehicle was left.

ODC could be right, the vehicle being left there could mean absolutely nothing. Where Erin Corwin's car was found where it was it was assumed her abductor put it there. It turned out she had left it there to rendezvous with her boyfriend/killer.

Pure speculation.

I wonder if the Brawley story was purely made up by Audrey. You know, like some bs line to tell the sister that she had to leave and why. Then she heads over to Jonathon's.

Pure speculation.

I wonder if the Brawley story was purely made up by Audrey. You know, like some bs line to tell the sister that she had to leave and why. Then she heads over to Jonathon's.

That's a thought. But why would she choose Brawley of all places? Because he had some sort of affiliation with Brawley somehow?

Pure speculation.

What if Brawley is a CLUE?

That's a thought. But why would she choose Brawley of all places? Because he had some sort of affiliation with Brawley somehow?

I don't know but the whole Brawley thing is weird. But now that I think about it, it could be why he stopped responding to friends because he was trekking between Palm Desert and Brawley and didn't have good cell reception. Anyone know what it's like out that way?

I don't know but the whole Brawley thing is weird. But now that I think about it, it could be why he stopped responding to friends because he was trekking between Palm Desert and Brawley and didn't have good cell reception. Anyone know what it's like out that way?

If he really did only have wifi, he wouldn't be able to text while on the road.

I thought I read that he didn't have any cell service and was using wifi to use iMessage but I could be wrong. It's possible that the cell signal is weaker, depending on which way he was headed. It's pretty bare along the Salton Sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member