Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anybody know how old are the google images? 1,2,3 or how many Months?? Or how can I find out? I used that link you provide and I saw something suspicious, don't know if it's related or even if it's near the date they went missing. There's a red SUV parked or at least it looks like it's parked but Idk how to find out the date of the google map images

I did google it but it only shows the year 2017

Does anybody know how old are the google images? 1,2,3 or how many Months?? Or how can I find out? I used that link you provide and I saw something suspicious, don't know if it's related or even if it's near the date they went missing. There's a red SUV parked or at least it looks like it's parked but Idk how to find out the date of the google map images

If you look at the satellite image or do street view, it says in the upper left corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are from 2016.

Last word was that LE were looking into her ex as someone to investigate? Or has there been an update to that?

Not new, just bumping...

http://www.kmir.com/story/36112804/update-sources-reveal-new-information-on-missing-couple
We've come to find out through multiple credible sources Jonathan and Audrey were not dating exclusively. While it's not uncommon or odd sources tell us a man Audrey was dating, whose name we will not yet reveal, was not only questioned by police, but he torched his car after reporting it missing and also had a search warrant served on his home."If somebody is under suspicion for any crime and out of the blue they end up torching their vehicle ... that's very suspicious," he says.

I reached for torches vehicles but I couldn't find any information not having an exact date, vehicle make or model or any name makes it very difficult

I reached for torches vehicles but I couldn't find any information not having an exact date, vehicle make or model or any name makes it very difficult
Yes, so a list would need to be compiled within that date range: 5/10-8/10. Those dates comprise date missing through article published.

I searched but the website doesn't give you much information just address and the type of crime but doesn't describe it for example "vandalism" but doesn't describe what happen

Well, a list of car thefts would need to come first I think. They are listed as such. Thanks for checking it out. If I have time I'll try to also.

Well, a list of car thefts would need to come first I think. They are listed as such. Thanks for checking it out. If I have time I'll try to also.

Well the problem is...on a given day there are say 350 calls..sorting them say 100 are theft(not all are vehicle). It does not specify car fire at all. it gives an address..this is for the WHOLE valley.I spent 3 hours on ONE day, going to the address then opening the next day and seeing if there was a matching address..nope I can't do it, unless you can tell me how to download it all into a spreadsheet, I spent about 30 minutes trying......Even if we knew an area it would help. You can join part of it through the link, it will then give you the option to sort by certain crime and area.

I went to Riverside County Fire website but their call sheets are only for a month and I couldn't find an archive.

WoW! I didn't realize it would be so involved. I'm not even really sure what we would learn even if we were able to find out which day the car fire occurred, except to narrow down the timeline on some of our theories. Thank you for trying. I might still play around with it myself if I can find the time. In the meantime, I'm sure LE is doing their thing and connecting dots if they are connectable.

If you google car arson palm desert you will find a couple instances. Sky valley, palm springs, etc. Not sure how to know if any of them are that guy though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Is it new that the photo she sent to her sister was for fun and not suspicious? I don't remember reading that. Interesting. It seems weird to me to send a pic from days before of you and your new bf to your sister randomly for fun but that's JMO

It's the same bad reporting from day 1. The picture they're referring to is the same one plastered everywhere of them in a restaurant and it wasn't sent to the sister... Audrey's mom clarified that it was sent to her from Audrey's phone that night on the 1st KMIR special.

That article is just a revised previous article originally posted in June I think.

KMIR link
http://www.kmir.com/clip/13456808/you-ask-we-investigate-mothers-of-missing-couple-demand-answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove