Found Deceased CA - Beau Mann, 39, Tech CEO, texted “911” after leaving store, Studio City, 30 Nov 2021 *found deceased 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly, but I just know Beau didn't want to go missing and how would someone survive this long voluntarily missing without credit, cash, debit cards, etc. We must find out where he is and someone must know something.
Oh I know Beau didn't. My apologies if I insinuated anything differently. I was more commenting on authorities and their lack of response.

Exactly, but I just know Beau didn't want to go missing and how would someone survive this long voluntarily missing without credit, cash, debit cards, etc. We must find out where he is and someone must know something.

I wouldn't give a damn about what the police, Uber, etc...are doing or not doing in regards to ruffling feathers. Sadly, this is probably just a back burner case for them and I'd get as vocal as possible on every outlet you can.

I am absolutely not looking for any trouble with calling anyone out, but yes, unless there is something behind the scenes I am not aware of, this has been handled so horrible, we all talk about it everyday. We've tried to be nice and get no where. I sent a 3 page email with some good information and it wasn't even responded to and that was well over a month ago.
So sorry you have to go through all that.

Sometimes getting a PI or even mentioning about getting a PI will light a fire under LE ... either that or tick them off enough to do something.
JMO

Do you think this is another Heidi Planck case and he possibly overdosed on fentanyl? If so, where is his body? And who was involved in disposing of it? And why doesn't LE seem interested in Beau like they are Heidi?

I do think it's totally possible that the Uber driver did nothing and the 911 text was simply a drug/mental health induced paranoia (based off of his blog post).

I have no idea what drugs beau used to do, so I guess in my mind it could have been anything. I don’t necessarily think foul play needs to be involved, he could have gotten hurt or something.

Imo, LE doesn’t seem very interested in Heidis case either. I hope that in both Heidi and beaus cases, LE is doing a lot more behind the scenes that hasn’t been shared with the familes and public.

Hypothetically speaking, if Beau has died, what do we all think the reason his body hasn't been discovered are:

He was taken to a very rural area? (Canyon, rugged desert etc.?)

He's still in a suburban area, somewhere inside a house or other building?

Something for else?

I'm just interested in what people's thoughts are on this.

My theory is that if he OD'd somewhere his body would have been found by now.
Hence the reason I think foul play.

So sorry you have to go through all that.

Sometimes getting a PI or even mentioning about getting a PI will light a fire under LE ... either that or tick them off enough to do something.
JMO
We've had a few, it's just terribly expensive and we've exhausted thousands of dollars already.

Hypothetically speaking, if Beau has died, what do we all think the reason his body hasn't been discovered are:

Something for else?

I have no idea what drugs beau used to do, so I guess in my mind it could have been anything. I don’t necessarily think foul play needs to be involved, he could have gotten hurt or something.

Imo, LE doesn’t seem very interested in Heidis case either. I hope that in both Heidi and beaus cases, LE is doing a lot more behind the scenes that hasn’t been shared with the familes and public.
Not sure he was even using drugs, we just don't know. If he was, I think he would have been found by now which also makes me lean more toward foul play.

Yes, this. It automatically deducts it from your debit card on file when the ride has ended.
But th driver will have to press a button to tell the system it's ended and you've got out.
I’ve been following along and praying for a positive outcome for Beau and his friends and family... I just wanted to add something very bizarre that I saw first hand recently with Uber...
My nephew ordered a car through his App to take him from his Dads to his Home a few weeks ago.
Just before he walked through his home front door his Mum (My Sister) received a notice for the $108 payment from HER Credit Card. Her Credit Card is not even attached to her Sons Uber App. She immediately went online to check her Banking and saw that the amount said “Women’s Ready to Wear”. It is the strangest thing I’ve ever heard and the Bank had no answer for them, nor Uber. (She got the money back eventually). It seemed so very bizarre to all of us how that even happened. :eek: Just something more to be aware of, Folks when using online Apps. Weird.

Not sure he was even using drugs, we just don't know. If he was, I think he would have been found by now which also makes me lean more toward foul play.

I noticed your post on the find beau page about him relapsing, that’s why it seems more likely to me that his disappearance is related to that vs an Uber driver.

apologies if this was already answered, but do you know if he had any friends in Santa Monica near where he was last dropped off? Was the drop off location near the water?

What do you make of him bringing his laptops with him that day? I think you or someone else mentioned that it wouldn’t be that odd for him to bring his laptop to a coffee shop, but bringing multiple laptops seems like it would be a pain to lug around.

I’ve been following along and praying for a positive outcome for Beau and his friends and family... I just wanted to add something very bizarre that I saw first hand recently with Uber...
My nephew ordered a car through his App to take him from his Dads to his Home a few weeks ago.
Just before he walked through his home front door his Mum (My Sister) received a notice for the $108 payment from HER Credit Card. Her Credit Card is not even attached to her Sons Uber App. She immediately went online to check her Banking and saw that the amount said “Women’s Ready to Wear”. It is the strangest thing I’ve ever heard and the Bank had no answer for them, nor Uber. (She got the money back eventually). It seemed so very bizarre to all of us how that even happened. :eek: Just something more to be aware of, Folks when using online Apps. Weird.

Is your sister sure they didn’t set up a family profile at some point? Her cc info wouldn’t be stored on your nephews phone, but he would select the family profile for the payment and it would charge her card.

I was curious about the ready to wear thing so I googled it, and Uber answers this. The charges are legit. Uber can’t control how the bank labels the authorizations.

I feel like there’s so much misinformation out there regarding Uber and other ride shares. Jmo

Beau has Uber pick him up in North Hollywood then has the driver make a stop at 7-11 in Studio City, then enroute to his original destination of Brentwood (his apartment?)

I’m sorry if this has been asked and answered, but how did he get from his Brentwood apartment to North Hollywood in the first place?

Is your sister sure they didn’t set up a family profile at some point? Her cc info wouldn’t be stored on your nephews phone, but he would select the family profile for the payment and it would charge her card

Thanks so much Bear for reading and googling! I asked the same thing and he swears he’s never used his Mum’s card. I’m sure you are right on and the pair of them have forgotten. Back to finding Dear Beau! :)

They interviewed the driver around the 30 day mark I believe. I didn’t know that about the Gmail.

@bears10 is right.
My co-worker lost his laptop and asked me if I knew what he could do to find it. It's not a mac so not traceable via find my iphone app or icloud. It's windows, so I had him log in from desktop computer to his google email and I believe it was somewhere in security settings that tell you of last location account used.

It worked and he discovered it was in his other car at home.
This may be something you already know, but I wanted to share.

Is your sister sure they didn’t set up a family profile at some point? Her cc info wouldn’t be stored on your nephews phone, but he would select the family profile for the payment and it would charge her card.

I was curious about the ready to wear thing so I googled it, and Uber answers this. The charges are legit. Uber can’t control how the bank labels the authorizations.

I feel like there’s so much misinformation out there regarding Uber and other ride shares. Jmo
Yes, I think rideshare apps make people nervous bc they're a relatively new concept, but here are some facts on Uber:

There were about 4.98 billion Uber trips in 2020.
But, how many uber rides per day are there? Uber provides about 15 million rides every day. (Via carsurance.com and verified).

It's actually staggering how few issues there are with Uber/Lyft etc. IMO JMO Uber has nothing to do with this case besides the strange 911 call Beau himself made. I'm sure those calls and their resolutions are extensively documented. If there was any suspicion of the Uber driver, we'd know by now. Again IMO.

Something for else?

Anything is possible IMHO.
I think it's pretty unlikely that he is in a suburban area inside a house or building.
I do agree that if he OD'd somewhere his body would have been found unless the people he was with did something to cover it up. And if that's the case, I would think the most likely place to hide a body is outside of L.A. in the desert somewhere. There aren't many places one could hide a body in L.A. and lots of desert if you head east.

I think a month is a reasonable time frame to not really remember someone. I’m sure Uber drivers come across some interesting riders and situations on a regular basis. I am sure my friends and I have been “those” people in an Uber.

Praying you guys get some answers soon. I can’t imagine how agonizing this must be for you.
If he were an ordinary passenger, I'd agree. But not remember someone who called 911 from your car 30 days ago? Because apparently from what other posters have said, the driver is notified that the 911 option has been used and they have to confirm that everything is OK. I can only imagine that's a pretty rare occurrence. Also, if you truly didn't remember the passenger, wouldn't you have to check your app to see where you dropped them off? Then they would have given LE the correct drop off location in Santa Monica rather than saying he was dropped off at the apartment in Brentwood. I find these to be fishy incongruities that should at least be investigated thoroughly.

If he were an ordinary passenger, I'd agree. But not remember someone who called 911 from your car 30 days ago? Because apparently from what other posters have said, the driver is notified that the 911 option has been used and they have to confirm that everything is OK. I can only imagine that's a pretty rare occurrence. Also, if you truly didn't remember the passenger, wouldn't you have to check your app to see where you dropped them off? Then they would have given LE the correct drop off location in Santa Monica rather than saying he was dropped off at the apartment in Brentwood. I find these to be fishy incongruities that should at least be investigated thoroughly.

Plus, didn't he ask to be dropped off half way through the journey at a 7-11, then get back in the car with a big sack of ice?

And especially the 911 thing. That can't happen too often.

You would remember it.

Just a thought that popped up in my head while re-reading everything.
The bag of ice seems like a really weard thing to buy when you're relatively far from home & without own car.
Then it got me thinking:
Where i live (other country) there were (or are, don't know) supermarkets where you could meet other singles. If you picked up a certain item, it meant you were single and ready to mingle... Does this 'exist' over there? Is this a possibility? Ice is cheap & something noticable so would be an option to be the 'certain item to show you're single'.
I know he has a partner and i DO NOT want to implicate him as not being faithfull. People also did this out of curiosity.
Maybe this 'way of work' was also used by people wanting to buy drugs?
Just a thought. Nothing negative about Beau Mann, just thinking out loud about possibilities.

Just a thought that popped up in my head while re-reading everything.
The bag of ice seems like a really weard thing to buy when you're relatively far from home & without own car.
Then it got me thinking:
Where i live (other country) there were (or are, don't know) supermarkets where you could meet other singles. If you picked up a certain item, it meant you were single and ready to mingle... Does this 'exist' over there? Is this a possibility? Ice is cheap & something noticable so would be an option to be the 'certain item to show you're single'.
I know he has a partner and i DO NOT want to implicate him as not being faithfull. People also did this out of curiosity.
Maybe this 'way of work' was also used by people wanting to buy drugs?
Just a thought. Nothing negative about Beau Mann, just thinking out loud about possibilities.

That's certainly possible, but I feel like the last time I heard about picking people up in a supermarket was in the Tales of the City book series, which takes place in late 1970s San Francisco. I really don't think people do this as much anymore here, especially not when there are a whole bunch of apps (e.g., Grindr, Scruff, Adam4Adam, Tinder, etc.) that are easier and more direct to use. Beau himself modeled his SoberGrid app on those apps, so I doubt he would've then opted for something here more "old-fashioned," so to speak, but you're right, he could've tried it out of curiosity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashnic86
Back