Found Deceased CA - Beau Mann, 39, Tech CEO, texted “911” after leaving store, Studio City, 30 Nov 2021 *found deceased 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly! Very busy area. How did nobody see him? Or are people just not aware that he's missing? Why didn't LE go door to door asking people if they saw him?
I am guessing the people that saw him are not aware he is missing. As for the Uber drinker, it seems so obvious he would be the key and so I assume that he must not be involved and has been ruled out by LE. He would be at the top of my list! LE must not be sharing what they know about the Uber driver. But why?

This may be a LONG shot. But wondering if he could have OD'd in the car, and the driver panicked and 'ended' the drive but kept Beau in the car and took him somewhere else? I think this very unlikely, but I keep thinking about why he'd do the 911 call and why the driver 'wouldn't remember' and why there were no sightings around where he was dropped off.

The other possibility that comes to mind is that if he relapsed, the people he could have been hanging around or getting drugs from could be shady. Could he have owed money, or got in with and hanging around the wrong crowd and something went down?

Just tossing ideas out there.

All MOO

And according to the Uber records the ride ended in Santa Monica

But that's not to say Beau was in the car by the time it got to Santa Monica.

The police should have been quicker to check any CCTV and other cameras in that area. It's too late now.

....and as his phone was turned off soon after the 911 alert, we won't be getting any last antenna/tower pings either.

How easy is it to accidentally activate Uber’s 911? “Pocket dial” or similar.
My understanding is you hit the emergency SOS button then you swipe to confirm you want to call 911 and he put a message "in Uber grey", so it was no accidental pocket dial.
Perhaps he was having a medical emergency and wanted an ambulance?

But that's not to say Beau was in the car by the time it got to Santa Monica.

The police should have been quicker to check any CCTV and other cameras in that area. It's too late now.

....and as his phone was turned off soon after the 911 alert, we won't be getting any last antenna/tower pings either.

LE told the family that he was probably taking a "digital detox" so clearly they thought he was voluntarily missing and did not take it seriously. I don't think they are taking it seriously even now.

One thing I'm sure of is the 911 call was not accidental.
"To dial 911, riders will need to swipe up on the safety center icon, and then tap “911 assistance.” They will then be asked to confirm they mean to dial 911 before the call is put through to emergency dispatchers. This is meant to minimize accidental dials, explained Sachin Kansal, Uber’s director of product management."

LE told the family that he was probably taking a "digital detox"

Oh my! That's ridiculous speculation on their part!
I hope the police don't start saying this for every missing person whose phone gets turned off!
It's all too easy an excuse to not start an immediate investigation. And in these cases, time is of the essence!

Bumping this thread for Beau!
Sharing what Beau's fiancé wrote yesterday on the Help Find Beau Mann Facebook page.

"Hello Everyone, it’s been and continues to be a very hectic week so forgive me if I seem quieter on here than usual. I am loving everything I’m seeing on here from all of you to create more awareness to help find our Beau!!
Don’t worry, I’m still working tirelessly behind the scenes even up until 3:00 am last night reaching out to people to help us. I got a great lead to a person who does remote viewing and after some begging and pleading she’s agreed temporarily to help, God Bless her. I’ll keep you all informed once I’m allowed to share more on this, which may not be until it’s done so it doesn’t “contaminate” her or her students ability to be accurate etc. This lady has helped solve other missing person cases with the LA Sherriffs office and has been featured on television programs. Keep your fingers crossed! Love and light to all of you."

Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 3.08.34 PM.png

Bumping this thread for Beau!
Sharing what Beau's fiancé wrote yesterday on the Help Find Beau Mann Facebook page.

"Hello Everyone, it’s been and continues to be a very hectic week so forgive me if I seem quieter on here than usual. I am loving everything I’m seeing on here from all of you to create more awareness to help find our Beau!!
Don’t worry, I’m still working tirelessly behind the scenes even up until 3:00 am last night reaching out to people to help us. I got a great lead to a person who does remote viewing and after some begging and pleading she’s agreed temporarily to help, God Bless her. I’ll keep you all informed once I’m allowed to share more on this, which may not be until it’s done so it doesn’t “contaminate” her or her students ability to be accurate etc. This lady has helped solve other missing person cases with the LA Sherriffs office and has been featured on television programs. Keep your fingers crossed! Love and light to all of you."

View attachment 339232

what is remote viewing in this context?

that’s what I thought but hoped otherwise. I hope she doesn’t take advantage of beaus loved ones.
Please tell me how exactly Beau's loved ones could be taken advantage of by trying this?
Do you feel that LAPD is taking advantage of them by not taking his case seriously?
Not intended to incite argument, more just curious.

I think what makes me uncomfortable is the wording from the above FB post..."I got a great lead to a person who does remote viewing and after some begging and pleading she’s agreed temporarily to help" it doesn't sound like this psychic freely volunteered her time, but is rather making Beau's family work for it, and only 'temporarily'. I don't think she's doing this as a favor to a grieving family, I think there's a current (or eventual) financial benefit she's after.
(can you guys tell I don't have a positive view of psychics lol)

I understand why Beau's family is searching for other forms of help, the lack of information from LE must be extremely disheartening and frustrating. If she was getting outside aid from a...sonographer who looks in water sources, or someone with a retired sniffer dog, etc, I wouldn't be worried, but from my experience like 90% of mediums who get involved w cases and go on TV are BSing and in it for the cash and notoriety o_O I'd love to be proven wrong in this case though!

Please tell me how exactly Beau's loved ones could be taken advantage of by trying this?
Do you feel that LAPD is taking advantage of them by not taking his case seriously?
Not intended to incite argument, more just curious.

I think we have all seen cases where psychics get involved and make a mess of things by leading LE/loved ones in the wrong direction. If not flat out taking advantage of the missing person's family members.

Remember Sylvia Browne telling Amanda Berry's mom that Amanda was dead, when in reality, Amanda was alive and being held captive by Ariel Castro? Amanda's mom died before Amanda escaped, so she went to her grave thinking her daughter was dead. I would be interested to see statistics on how often psychics actually help solve cases. If I have some down time today at work, I will look into it and see what I can come up with.

I think what makes me uncomfortable is the wording from the above FB post..."I got a great lead to a person who does remote viewing and after some begging and pleading she’s agreed temporarily to help" it doesn't sound like this psychic freely volunteered her time, but is rather making Beau's family work for it, and only 'temporarily'. I don't think she's doing this as a favor to a grieving family, I think there's a current (or eventual) financial benefit she's after.
(can you guys tell I don't have a positive view of psychics lol)

Yes, I agree.

I think we have all seen cases where psychics get involved and make a mess of things by leading LE/loved ones in the wrong direction. If not flat out taking advantage of the missing person's family members.

Remember Sylvia Browne telling Amanda Berry's mom that Amanda was dead, when in reality, Amanda was alive and being held captive by Ariel Castro? Amanda's mom died before Amanda escaped, so she went to her grave thinking her daughter was dead. I would be interested to see statistics on how often psychics actually help solve cases. If I have some down time today at work, I will look into it and see what I can come up with.
My guess? None. Unless it’s a coincidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75
Back