Found Deceased CA - Beau Mann, 39, Tech CEO, texted “911” after leaving store, Studio City, 30 Nov 2021 *found deceased 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am trying to figure why he texted 911 from an Uber, apparently.

The obvious, simplest answer could be that the driver was threatening him somehow, and did away with him, for some reason.

But I think if that was the case, there would be an arrest already. Uber and Lyft have very detailed info, and they would know who the driver was, and would share that with LE.

And IIUC, reportedly, the driver claims he dropped him off back at home. The family said there was no video evidence of that.

If the police accepted that version of the driver's story, then I think there must be reasons they did so. Perhaps he asked to be dropped off at the corner or something like that. I have a hard time believing an Uber driver would 'disappear' a rider while on the clock with the job, knowing there are clear records that the driver is with him.

I am leaning more towards BM sending that text out of paranoia because he was relapsing?

The Uber driver could have made a clean trip, but with BM incapacitated in the back seat. Once off the clock, he could dispense with the body. If he sent the text because he was relapsing, then what's your theory on how he disappeared? As you said, they should have a record of where the Uber travelled. And if the driver took him to a facility, why would he lie about that. MOO

The Uber driver could have made a clean trip, but with BM incapacitated in the back seat. Once off the clock, he could dispense with the body. If he sent the text because he was relapsing, then what's your theory on how he disappeared? As you said, they should have a record of where the Uber travelled. And if the driver took him to a facility, why would he lie about that. MOO
I am thinking that the Uber driver probably picked up another rider, very quickly after he dropped off BM. I think that would be the only reason LE wouldn't suspect him of doing anything to BM.

My theory of his disappearance is that he is voluntarily hiding out, maybe on a bender somewhere? I believe if he went into rehab, he would have contacted someone to tell them at some point. JMO

I am thinking that the Uber driver probably picked up another rider, very quickly after he dropped off BM. I think that would be the only reason LE wouldn't suspect him of doing anything to BM.

My theory of his disappearance is that he is voluntarily hiding out, maybe on a bender somewhere? I believe if he went into rehab, he would have contacted someone to tell them at some point. JMO

If his intent was to hide out somewhere, then why text 911 and then not respond to the 911 operator? I think the 911 text made the LE suspicious of the driver. MOO

If his intent was to hide out somewhere, then why text 911 and then not respond to the 911 operator? I think the 911 text made the LE suspicious of the driver. MOO

I agree with this unless it was just drug induced paranoia.
Is LE actively looking for him? Did it make them suspicious of the driver? We really don't know much of anything.

My ex tweaked out on a meth relapse and posted on FB for everyone to call 911 cause I was trying to kill him
Exactly the type of thing I was thinking here. He gets into the Uber and starts feeling paranoid. Sends the text, but doesn't reply because even the 911 dispatcher then makes him feel more paranoid...

If someone has relapsed and is feeling paranoia, their intent is not always clear or logical. He may have relapsed and gotten high and was feeling a surge of paranoia in the Uber. He sends the text, but the replies also make him feel paranoid....so he ignores the replies and jumps out of the Uber as soon as possible, near his home....but then what?

I am thinking he wanted to lay low, hide out somewhere....but it is possible he chose the wrong person or place to hang out with.

That is such an odd detail to me. He was planning to be somewhere fairly quickly or have a soggy cold mess in the Uber. You can’t eat or use that much ice without a container, so was he meeting someone?
I know LE doesn’t share these details, but his Lyft and Uber apps and possibly his dating apps should have given his mom some clues by now.
if he was formerly a drinker, it could have been for drinks, sorry to say. we don that when we bbq in the park or somewhere public and have drinks. the ole solo cup disguise.

My ex tweaked out on a meth relapse and posted on FB for everyone to call 911 cause I was trying to kill him

my best guy friend RIP was paranoid and spun out and needed help, so he smashed the window of the mcdonalds because in is mind he knew the cops would come and an ambulance hopefully. but no he went to jail for felony vandalism. of course. but in his mind he needed help and that was the fastest way. he later died after his body rejected a kidney transplant. may he be resting now :(

Why do you think the break up was pre-planned? And do we know who broke it off with who?
I'm probably overthinking but I certainly wouldn't go on a vacation with someone I was going to break up with right away unless maybe the trip was planned and paid for in advance but even then I doubt I would. I'd break up before the trip and take a friend. Idk just seems odd to me.
If I was the other person who got dumped after the trip I'd be confused.
I read in this thread that BM ended the relationship but don't know which post. MOO

I'm probably overthinking but I certainly wouldn't go on a vacation with someone I was going to break up with right away unless maybe the trip was planned and paid for in advance but even then I doubt I would. I'd break up before the trip and take a friend. Idk just seems odd to me.
If I was the other person who got dumped after the trip I'd be confused.
I read in this thread that BM ended the relationship but don't know which post. MOO

But why do you think he had plans to break up with him before the vacation?

But why do you think he had plans to break up with him before the vacation?
Usually people that have been together for awhile tend to work thru issues due to being invested.
Typically one thing happening on a trip isn't going to rise to the level of ending the relationship when you've been together awhile.
I could be wrong. To me it seems odd. Maybe it isn't. Could've been a rocky relationship and a long time coming. MOO

What is everyone's take on what most likely happened to him? I'm at a loss on this one.
1. He met with foul play
2. He relapsed and is getting help/treatment
3. He is voluntarily missing
4. Other

I'm also surprised this case is so quiet. I wonder if LE have leads. If not, I wish someone close to Beau would tell the media everything they know. Was it confirmed he was in an Uber? What does Uber/the driver say? Who else, if anyone, did he contact before he was last seen? What was he doing at the coffee shop? What was his mental state on when last seen? Etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grandma great
Back