GUILTY Ca - Becky Friedli, 18, Vicki, 53, & Jon Hayward, 55, Slain, Palm Desert, 17 Sep 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well it's that time again....

off-to-bed-smiley.gif

If no one else posts any tweets here, I shall be back early in the morning to pick up the tweets to post.

Have a good peaceful nights sleep...

I'll keep checking ever so often. I can't believe that these 2 people (tweeters) have taken us thru this trial and will leave us hanging on the Verdict??!!!
gaah-smiley.gif

I believe Zak will no longer be tweeting...maybe retweeting others...I will forward you the only tweets I have seen

Since I can't "see" the attached Shanda - the print is too small to see! LOL! I'm bringing over the two tweets from yesterday.

Katie Widner CBSL2
@KWidnerCBSL2
·
6h
#PinyonPines triple murder trial: Point of contact says he believes the jury is still here, but is expected to go home by 4:30 p.m. @KESQ @LocalTwo

Our point of contact has confirmed that the jury deliberating in the #PinyonPines triple murder trial has gone home for the day and will return tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. @KESQ @LocalTwo

I wish she would tell us "how long" so far the jurors have deliberated. I believe, if I'm remembering correctly - last Thursday they deliberated for 6 hours. So if they came in at 9:30am yesterday morning and left at 4:30pm - with an hour for lunch, that would be another 6 hours. Of course there is minus breaks they might have taken. I'll say approximately 12 hours of deliberations so far....

I'll be back again later today!

Wednesday, May 30th:
*Trial continues VERDICT WATCH! (Day 3) (@ 9:30am PT) CA - Rebecca 'Becky' Annaleigh Friedli (18), Vicki Friedli (53) & Jon Hayward (55) (Mom's BF) (Sept. 17, 2006) - *Cristin Conrad Smith (27/17 @ time of crime) faces LWOP (juvenile @ time of crime) accused/charged with 3 counts of murder w/special circumstances allegedly of committing multiple murders. Plead not guilty.
*Robert Lars Pape (28/18 @ time of crime) (ex-BF) charged with 3 counts of murder w/special circumstances allegedly of committing multiple murders; faces the LWOP. Plead not guilty.
5/30/18: The jurors have deliberated so far approximately 12 hours (by my calculations).

Okay - I went back to last Wednesday, and the jurors started deliberating about 1pm PT. So if they went to 5:30pm - approx. 4.5 hours

Thursday - a full day (per tweet) - 9:30am to 5:30pm - 8 hours minus 1 hour for lunch = 7 hours

Tuesday - 9:30am to 4:30pm - 7 hours minus 1 hour for lunch = 6 hours.

So approximately 17.5 hours of deliberations so far. Don't take this as written in stone! :)

Katie Widner CBSL2
@KWidnerCBSL2
·
58s
Back on verdict watch today outside the Hall of Justice in Riverside for the #PinyonPines triple murder trial. Jury is back deliberating. @KESQ @LocalTwo

and I guess that makes it official! LOL!

I'm quite surprised that after almost 3 days of deliberations the jurors have had no questions...

Katie Widner CBSL2
@KWidnerCBSL2
·
2m
Jury is at lunch. Will be back at 1:30. @KESQ @LocalTwo

and with that....
off-to-bed-smiley.gif

I'll be back early in morning to continue...

I'm quite surprised that after almost 3 days of deliberations the jurors have had no questions...
Let's hope they already have the answers they need to find a verdict? The longer they take probably means there are some holdouts on a guilty verdict? I worked with Mr Friedli in the 90's in Indio.

Anyone else nervous? I’m nervous.

View attachment 135164
....I'm beyond nervous!! I really hope the family receives justice...I'm just not understanding all the support the accused are getting...although there is little evidence, it all points towards the accused: DNA-1 in 28,000,000,000...phone records (corrected their lies)...RP denied owning guns & they found shot gun in his possession & accessibility through pict's & accessories to the handguns used...they had knowledge of crime scene that no one else did have (they said Javier gave it to them) but that proven false

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double
Back