Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
speculation on the last text to the lady friend..
it wouldn't be a 'come get me' text, he lived blocks away.
an inquiry?.. hey I'm here were's your friend I'm supposed to meet?
are the driver and the woman connected?
"hey where's your brother he ditched me?"
this is all assuming they did in fact make it to the park

Something has been niggling in the back of my mind about the friend saying he returned to the park at 4 am to look for Blaze. It's been determined that there isn't any surveillance cameras there. So, what proof do they have, other than the word of Blaze's friend, that he actually went back to look for him at 4 am? Or are they taking this friend at his word? What was he doing inbetween the time he left the park and 4 am?

Also, has there been any updates about the body found burned in a park over an hour and a half away? I know it was found on fire the next morning (strange, isn't it?), but if someone harmed him, maybe they were waiting for early morning far away to dispose of his body, if that is him? I haven't read any updates on the body found in the trunk burned beyond recognition, but it has been bothering me since we heard about this and I was wondering if there is any more information available.

Also, I can't get past this third friend that Blaze was supposed to meet in the park. I know that I read in an article in the very beginning of this case that they said that the friend that drove him said they were meeting a mutual friend in the park. Was that false, or is that still a possibility? If so, where is this friend and why haven't we heard anything more about him?
I think we're all on the same page. Finally feels like we're making some sense of things. I hope.

I agree who knows if he ever went to the park. Did the authorities check the roadside to see if he may have been hit by a car if he was actually seen walking on that highway?

I have driven and drove that highway (which is actually a toll road) many times since BB has disappeared and yes, IMO you would be able to see a person on the side. The cops are ALWAYS patrolling the toll road to pull over "new car" owners who don't have a license plate for violating the toll.

I have driven and drove that highway (which is actually a toll road) many times since BB has disappeared and yes, IMO you would be able to see a person on the side. The cops are ALWAYS patrolling the toll road to pull over "new car" owners who don't have a license plate for violating the toll.

Agreed. My daily commute covers that stretch of toll road. It's just dirt and sagebrush along the sides, very few trees or anything. If someone was near the side of the road, they'd almost surely be seen by now.

I myself need that car searched. We have a missing adult here, the car and owner of car need to be reunited. It concerns me that everyone has noticed it, yet searching it seems to not be part of LE's equation. LE continually has stated foul play is not suspected regarding his friend. I'm hopeful he is a runner, due to university. I get a Nick Francisco vibe, dk why. I hope this is voluntary as it will mean Blaze is alive.

This is all I could find I guess it can sit for 15 days.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/neighborshousing/codeenforcement.aspx#.WlPpjUGIaaM

What would you say the routine police presence is like in your area? Are they always visible and patrolling commercial and residential zones? Or do they keep to the toll road?

Also, what was the area traffic like around that time? Pretty active, or was it more like a ghost town with people tucking in for the holidays?

I noticed on the Facebook group (Help Us Find BB) the photo of the car was deleted vey shortly after a few people had posted that it is part of the investigation. I'm not sure if they were speculating or had cornfirmation. Many also searched the license plate and posted the address it was registered to. This info was there for about 5 minutes before the post was deleted.

Also, I live very close by I had a car towed from a No Parking zone after being parked there for only 4 hours during the night. IMO it is likely connected to the case since it is still there.

What would you say the routine police presence is like in your area? Are they always visible and patrolling commercial and residential zones? Or do they keep to the toll road?

It's different police. The toll road is CHP, the town streets are OCSD. I think the police presence around south OC is pretty visible, but I don't actually live in Foothill Ranch (I just go there to shop sometimes), so Anxiousmom might have a better feel for that.

:welcome6: Beebee123...

Thanks for the 411!!

Very interesting to say the least!

Since you're from the area, are there any cameras/buildings with cameras close to these places: 1. Upper Oso Reservoir area 2. the road that goes up to Irvine lake (El Toro road)? Did you see any searching activity in those areas, or is it concentrated on the park and the valley only?

I noticed on the Facebook group (Help Us Find BB) the photo of the car was deleted vey shortly after a few people had posted that it is part of the investigation. I'm not sure if they were speculating or had cornfirmation. Many also searched the license plate and posted the address it was registered to. This info was there for about 5 minutes before the post was deleted.

Also, I live very close by I had a car towed from a No Parking zone after being parked there for only 4 hours during the night. IMO it is likely connected to the case since it is still there.

That's interesting you may be right since all the photos were there prior. It was a white or off white Cadillac. It looked like a nice car. Someone posted earlier in the week from FB that when they drove by they saw an African American man removing things from inside the car. So maybe not connected. It's so strange because it looked out of place.

Also, what was the area traffic like around that time? Pretty active, or was it more like a ghost town with people tucking in for the holidays?

We live in a typical quiet suburban area. The sheriff's department is close by so it is not uncommon to see patrol vehicles in the surrounding area. We also have a school within the neighborhood, so parents really like to have a patrol vehicle during drop offs/pick ups to monitor the crazy drivers. It looked like people were home for the most part throughout the holidays but it was relatively quiet and subdued. Nothing out of the ordinary. I didn't see any patrol vehicles driving our streets. I usually see them on the toll, near the school or on major cross streets (Bake/Portola).

The car photo being deleted may very well have to do with the fact it is showing is licence plate and don't want people harassing the owner, as you has stated, the address of the poor owner was made public. I've also read, via that same FB group, that the car has already been cleared. If it was related to the case, believe me, OCSD would have it towed already for forensics.

It's different police. The toll road is CHP, the town streets are OCSD. I think the police presence around south OC is pretty visible, but I don't actually live in Foothill Ranch (I just go there to shop sometimes), so Anxiousmom might have a better feel for that.

Yes, CHP on the toll road and OCSD locally.

I have to agree. I’ve been following this and I too believe that all the information is not being released. My question is has law enforcement brought dogs to the abandoned Cadillac to sniff his scent ? I read in a Facebook post that members of the admin are asking the public to not go search the area. A gentelemen volunteered and was told not to. This all seems suspectingly strange to me. Could it be that Blaze just does not want to be found ? I found a blog review he wrote and it seems his mind races. Could he just be off somewhere writing ? Perhaps he had duplicate ID’s. His father stated he was supposed to take his younger brother shopping . Wouldn’t his brother wake him up before 3 o’clock. This is the time his mother said they realized something was wrong when he failed to show for a dental appt. For me when I leave the house , I open my teenage daughters door and tell her I am leaving and wait for some sort of response. There are so many circumstances that just do not add up. I hate to be disrespectful towards anyone , but this story seems very fishy to me. Just my two cents worth.

https://www.pennreview.org/picking-marbles-from-dirt/

Did you see what city the car is from before they took it down?

The car photo being deleted may very well have to do with the fact it is showing is licence plate and don't want people harassing the owner, as you has stated, the address of the poor owner was made public. I've also read, via that same FB group, that the car has already been cleared. If it was related to the case, believe me, OCSD would have it towed already for forensics.

Great good to know. Thanks for the info. [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member