Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be poorly written. Every other article about the calls say that people saw a man matching his description walking on the 241 on the 3rd.
I don’t believe they were reported until the 4th or 5th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so did he jump in his car and go see? I am wondering...

I totally did the same thing. And there is another picture of his parents at the park that same day and if I didn’t know better I would have thought it was just a nice pic of a couple hugging.

It was weird I thought it might had been an old picture.

i seriously can not imagine someone walking on the toll road. The speed of the cars is insane. I’m originally from Philadelphia and it’s not the max speed of 55, out here it is 75. I also think someone would have called highway patrol if it was true and they would have come out right away. I just find it hard to believe but that’s just my opinion I could be completely wrong

Completely agree. It would be insane for someone to walk on the 241.

Yes.
My thinking behind that is...
1. Unless it’s directly related to my missing son, no way are you going to hear me say “we had to go to the Apple store”
2. Why would he all of the sudden decide to send something Blaze had written, right after being at the Apple store?

Of course I could be completely wrong.

I know I agree completely.

The article states the father received 2 independent calls Jan 3rd at 5am. So I just want to know. I mean I’m sure he called the police. But god I’d be in my car flying down toward that toll road. I wish we knew more about that

Was the grass in the park recently mowed?
Is it a dog park...or a park where dogs are allowed?
If so, maybe that threw the dogs off???

so did he jump in his car and go see? I am wondering...

I checked the Sheriff’s blotter. The first call they made was at 4:20:08pm on the 3rd, then there was another at 10:53:27pm (missing adult), and finally one labeled “assist outside agency” on the 4th at 2:47:40pm.

I totally did the same thing. And there is another picture of his parents at the park that same day and if I didn’t know better I would have thought it was just a nice pic of a couple hugging.

I would probably be hospitalized if I was in this situation. I'm too emotional. I don't know how they stay so composed. It's baffling.

The article states the father received 2 independent calls Jan 3rd at 5am. So I just want to know. I mean I’m sure he called the police. But god I’d be in my car flying down toward that toll road. I wish we knew more about that

Wrong reporting. Jan 3 at 5am they were probably sleeping and didn't even know yet that Blaze had left the house.

It's very strange that the driver has not been identified by his peers, media, LE, parents, etc. Typically in a case, SOMEONE leaks info to identify people. Not this time. Total blackout.

I hope this case has a resolution soon.

Too many cases of young people leaving for college, what should be the highlight of their present lives, and then GONE. Many without resolution.

I was trying to see if there had been in an update in another case. I remember it was a young man, away at college. He and a friend had went to a party. He was found murdered, but I don't think we ever heard exactly how he was murdered. There were people from his hometown at that college and in that area. Some business he was found at. Then... NOTHING! Like police just moved on and it wasn't solved the last I heard. I can't remember the young man's name though. :(

Did anyone happen to look at his Mom FB and his Dads FB photos? Maybe only one or two of BB with family. He looks like his smile fake and kinda sad. Maybe it's just me and I'm reading into it.

I would probably be hospitalized if I was in this situation. I'm too emotional. I don't know how they stay so composed. It's baffling.
A photo is just a second in time though. They may be people that cry in private. As my family say about me, "you are strong when needed". But they don't see when I crash and burn.

College students are away from home and the glaring eye of Mom and Dad for the first one time in their lives. Yet even though adults per se, they are still children. They get their first taste of freedom, a time to make their own decisions and be independent. Yet in many ways, they are not so independent. They are not supporting themselves. At least kids like my son and Blaze aren't.

I made my son get a job in his second year of school and it was the best decision I made. He managed his time better, and got better grades.

When you have a child away at school, whose finances are still so tied to you, what they do or don't do affects the parent.
I think you did your son well, and I bet he'll thank you every paycheck and promotion some day! [emoji5]

I'm sorry if my reply was muddly (my new word). Fatigue. -- I was just observing how different the dynamics and strategies are from family to family. Some take a sink-or-swim approach, others keep a structure all the way to matriculation. Gives me food for thought.

True. I just wish it was clearer as to why LE searched the park for any reason besides Driver/Buddy with three versions of what happened there's word.

Once again, where did the ping information come from that his phone pinged in the park?

I suppose if we knew which cell towers in the area and which carrier phone and towers or maybe it roamed and will use the same cell tower.

Didn't I read it only had wifi no carrier service? That the phone used the free wifi the park offers.

This is crazy LE needs a presser to update on a few details so there isn't so much confusion. I know they cant tell us all they have but a few details would be nice.

A photo is just a second in time though. They may be people that cry in private. As my family say about me, "you are strong when needed". But they don't see when I crash and burn.

Truth, my friend. [emoji813]️

Tom Bearson! He is the college student I was thinking about!

Was the grass in the park recently mowed?
Is it a dog park...or a park where dogs are allowed?
If so, maybe that threw the dogs off???

It's not a dog park per say but I'm sure people walk dogs there. These SAR and Cadaver dogs are highly trained I don't think another dog scent would make a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee