Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked the park today, it is not closed, there is no police tape. I walked the whole perimeter of the park and found where I believe he was discovered. There is a large drainage pipe. It is vertical in the ground, the grate over the top was removed and the area all around it was completely trampled by footprints (I assume law enforcements). It is the only area of the park to have noticeable footprints after the rain. The pipe is a couple of feet in diameter. This would explain why the rain played a roll. The pipe can not be seen from any well traveled part of the park. It can not be seen from google maps. It also explains how they got the body out with no one noticing. They could pull a van up onto the playground and walk up the path to the school from the park.

Thank you. Any chance you can indicate on a map where the drainage pipe was located?

I walked the park today, it is not closed, there is no police tape. I walked the whole perimeter of the park and found where I believe he was discovered. There is a large drainage pipe. It is vertical in the ground, the grate over the top was removed and the area all around it was completely trampled by footprints (I assume law enforcements). It is the only area of the park to have noticeable footprints after the rain. The pipe is a couple of feet in diameter. This would explain why the rain played a roll. The pipe can not be seen from any well traveled part of the park. It can not be seen from google maps. It also explains how they got the body out with no one noticing. They could pull a van up onto the playground and walk up the path to the school from the park.

Wow. Thank you for this. It sounds about right with what was said at the presser. He surely could have been there the whole time and not be seen. Poor guy.

I read the press release as he was found in Foothill Ranch Park. There IS a Foothill Ranch Community Park very close to Borrego.

can you link, that’s interestinf

Clever. It could be interpreted as pro- or anti-, though which is more likely, I couldn't say.

I tried to delete my initial comment, which was inaccurate. Apparently, 420 is said to have started out as police code, but later was used as the number of a marijuana-related law. But apparently no one is sure whether it was even a police code.

this confuses me that it would be open to the public so soon. Is that normal?

His tumblr name is pretty interesting considering he was supposedly anti-drug per his parents....unless his birthday is April 20th...

Marijuana isn't really considered a drug in a significant part of the country anymore, and I feel CA would be one of the places it isn't.
But 420 is definitely marijuana friendly. It originated as a police code in CA but pot culture absolutely took over the term. April 20th is even a pot smoker holiday of sorts, and smoking at 4:20 in the day is quite common. 420 became a code for pot users long ago.

Clever. It could be interpreted as pro- or anti-, though which is more likely, I couldn't say.

I mean, there’s no way it’s anti. I also am not remotely suggesting weed is responsible, merely that his parents are painting a very different image of him.

Would the pipe be near the tennis courts?

There are pictures of him under the “about” and “me” sections at the top. A high school friend of his disclosed the name in a reddit thread.

I'm only getting two picture of him. Clicking about and me. I wonder if it's because I don't have a tumblr account

I mean, there’s no way it’s anti. I also am not remotely suggesting weed is responsible, merely that his parents are painting a very different image of him.
Thanks for commenting on that. I get it now. I resent the "image" curse even more now.

No, tumblr is all public/forward facing. You can see everything you could if you were logged in.

This is getting a lot of press here in the philly news outlets.

Sad case.....so.....what happened here?

Did he go to meet someone he connected with through the Internet?
Did the park have a reputation for " hook-ups" ?

400 more than the number on your profile photo!:shame:

It's street slang for weed (derived from the section marijuana is found in the criminal code)

The tumblr account is probably a few years old. I don’t think kids use that platform anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the great info. If your near there I don't suppose you could snap us a photo of the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay