Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes it easier to understand why they said the rain helped. If that area flooded everything would be washed toward that pipe. So it probably caused him to be visible. They probably got a tip.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes and any blood if there was blood on him was washed off.

So engineering types... where does that drainage pipe drain from?

Maybe that is our site.

Would water have come gushing out of that pipe when the heavy rains hit?

I am really shaken up after being there today. I don't believe in psychic powers or ghosts or anything of the sort, but I had an uncomfortable eerie feeling in that corner of the park. The rest of the park looks undisturbed except for obvious tire tracks after the rain. Here is video from standing on the basketball court https://youtu.be/KJlgd-GWzbo

You're probably picking up negative energy because of the violent death he suffered. Its understandable that it would unnerve you, knowing that he was found there just yesterday.

I'm thinking it must drain under the streets into the main city sewer system.

I am really shaken up after being there today. I don't believe in psychic powers or ghosts or anything of the sort, but I had an uncomfortable eerie feeling in that corner of the park. The rest of the park looks undisturbed except for obvious tire tracks after the rain. Here is video from standing on the basketball court https://youtu.be/KJlgd-GWzbo

Wow thank you so much for this. I'm trying to catch up on all the posts. I can't believe how close he really was.

So engineering types... where does that drainage pipe drain from?

Maybe that is our site.

That's the top of the drainage pipe, so someone would have had to remove the top grating (like it is now), put his body inside (sorry), and then replace it. I don't think it would be possible for Blaze to climb in, then replace the top himself.

Would water have come gushing out of that pipe when the heavy rains hit?

No, It was designed to have water go down it. The park sits high up. If I had to guess, the pipe was checked because water wasn't draining.

Maybe BB and driver (or friend) were planning to meet up/hook up/hangout at those tables in the back of the park and was instead set up for one reason or another and it was planned all along to put him in there? Seems pretty set back from the parking lot and at night it is very dark back there. He was definitely thin enough to fit in there being only 130lbs.

Scott Peterson who killed his wife Laci wasn't arrested until her and her baby fetus washed up on shore from being in the ocean. He was under surveillance and was arrested in his car packed up heading towards Mexico.

Can someone clarify this for me, please? I have never used Tumblr -not sure about its spelling either- and I wonder if the messages with green lettering -those with a username at the top- were actual interactions between the Tumblr account owner, in this case BB, and somebody else or these were taken from other accounts (as a person would do with memes etc).

Hope I have explained myself in a way it is understood. All the data has suddenly disappeared from the account or is it just a problem with my computer?

Thank you.

SoCalRes, thanks again for going out there and taking the videos. I hope you can do whatever grounds you and makes you feel better, whether something spiritual like praying or burning sage, just spending time with friends, or something else.

I think we all hoped for the best for Blaze. Now I hope for justice.

I said drainage ditch, but it is a pipe. A vertical pipe. I didn't get any closer than you see in the video. Mud was really deep. This is where all the water in the park would flow DOWN to lower areas. I'm not an engineer, but water wouldn't come out of that pipe. My guess is it was checked because water wasn't going down and the area around it flooded. I hope that clears it up.

I said drainage ditch, but it is a pipe. A vertical pipe. I didn't get any closer than you see in the video. Mud was really deep. This is where all the water in the park would flow DOWN to lower areas. I'm not an engineer, but water wouldn't come out of that pipe. My guess is it was checked because water wasn't going down and the area around it flooded. I hope that clears it up.

It is definitely a low point drain

From what I can tell, Blaze was a great kid. I don't believe that he was a drug user just because he made jokes about it. It's a generational thing, trust me. Seeing this happen has made me reach out to all my gay/bi men friends, and reminding them to be safe. As a young LGBT person, this kind of thing breaks my heart. All too common. Please protect the young MLM's in your life <3

Here is the link for today's press conference at the sheriffs office. They have not mentioned anything about a drainage pipe, not sure where that came from. The search warrant was for a house in Newport Beach. This is the first homicide in Lake Forest in 4 years. They're being mum about the friend/driver and being mum about the house in Newport Beach. Just watch the press conference: https://www.facebook.com/gideon.bernstein.7/videos/10214346271025163/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy