Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone should delete the links they posted to FB its against TOS they might shut down the thread.

Remember what Tricia and SillyBilly warned us about...NO bringing Facebook stuff into the WS forum. Stick to MSM and LE ONLY. In the words of SillyBilly "keep Facebook on Facebook."

Don't mean to "mother" just don't wanna see the thread shut down.

Good night all. Hope we wake up tomorrow to the sweet sound of justice for Blaze.

It’s not helping that people here who should know better keep asking for more non msm info from the newbies. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Autoerotic asphyxiation. That’s the only thing that I can think of.

Lots of ways to accidentally kill someone: trip them, they fall and hit their head; erotic asphyxiation (auto means doing it to yourself like David Carradine famously did), you punch or push them and they fall (many kids have been put away for life because they punched someone, they fell and hit their head and died and the puncher was charged with murder and given a LWP sentence), you give them drugs, etc, etc, etc.

Autoerotic asphyxiation. That’s the only thing that I can think of.

i raised this same scenario in an earlier post as soon as I read the affidavit where a belt was noticed on the floor of the driver's car.

I'll go ahead and edit my posts about social media. I wasn't sure if mentioning it was against the rules, but I knew linking was. Sorry.

( BBM )

We are a different breed I agree. My co-workers and I often discussed this very topic among ourselves. Why were we here. I can't speak for everyone, but for myself, it was because of my father.

He was mentally ill his entire life but there was no real help available until after his death. I spent my childhood alternating between loving him and being angry at him.

When I was going through my psychiatric education in nursing, I 'saw' my dad for the first time. I felt sad and enlightened at the same time.

I still did not enter the psychiatric field for a long time. I spent many years in regular nursing, with ten of them, working in the Emergency Department.

We treated many overdoses, and psychiatric crises. Many of them, especially those with schizophrenia, had no one who cared whether they lived or died. No one to see whether they got to their out-patient follow up appointments that we dutifully made for them.

Some of them returned so frequently we knew them on first-name basis.

I 'saw' my father in many of them. I could no longer help him, ( or even apologize for not understanding his behavior ) but I could help them.

That's why I went into Psychiatric Nursing.

Interestingly enough, almost all my co-workers had a similar story. They had a family member or loved one who they saw go through the torture of mental illness. They wanted to understand it all better so that they could be more helpful.

Mental illness touches so many more people than the person affected.

Life for the mentally ill is never easy, and I will always be grateful for learning the true meaning of courage from them...

JMO

Just bringing my post about this topic forward:
What's really cool...ANYONE can message a celebrity (unless they have their messaging turned off) with a copy of ANY missing persons poster and ask that celeb to share it!
The amount of exposure any case gets is somewhat dependent on friends/loved ones/sleuthers, etc. willingness to really work the case by spreading the message far and wide.
One example is the Michael Chambers case...many of us got very active in contacting news shows, podcasts, missing persons pages, etc. and even nationwide firefighters pages, as well as retired firefighter pages and asked them to share MC's poster.
I've seen 'share campaigns' where someone has messaged a missing person's favorite singer/band and asked for a share to help out the missing fan.
Danielle Stislicki's family and friends have done an incredible job of advocating for the return of their beloved daughter. Created bracelets, started a painted rock campaign, have get togethers where they paint car windows with Dani's hashtag and info. They have what seems a close relationship with a certain reporter who they keep in the loop and who keeps us in the loop. Sadly, there are SO many missing persons that those with 'squeaky wheel' supporters get the most attention.
Be creative and reach out.

There isn't a lot some of us can do from miles and miles away, but some of us can dedicate some time to sit down with ANY missing persons case and spread the word.

Great posts, thanks.

Lots of ways to accidentally kill someone: trip them, they fall and hit their head; erotic asphyxiation (auto means doing it to yourself like David Carradine famously did), you punch or push them and they fall (many kids have been put away for life because they punched someone, they fell and hit their head and died and the puncher was charged with murder and given a LWP sentence), you give them drugs, etc, etc, etc.

ok. I stand corrected. Just googled the term. :)

This is a very unlikely scenario. The belt may well have been used but not likely for what you are talking about. That's an old guy thing.

It is next to impossible to rent a car in California under 25. I know this because my child's car was impacted by the infamous airbag recall and I had to harass Honda for months to figure something out since. They sent a letter saying to stop driving immediately and the dealer would facilitate a rental. Due to her being under 25 it took months for them to pull stings and cover it.

My guess is the friend is older or someone like his parents rented it and just risked letting him drive it.

So the theory that was brought up in an earlier thread might be right, that the driver was a former teacher or mentor.

So the friend was driving a rental car according to the affidavit report. Did anyone else mentally connect this to the abandoned car that was reported in the neighborhood that has been there since the night of the disappearance?

So the friend was driving a rental car according to the affidavit report. Did anyone else mentally connect this to the abandoned car that was reported in the neighborhood that has been there since the night of the disappearance?

I believe that car was linked to Newport Beach, which is where the search warrant was issued... I have a feeling it might be connected, but I guess we'll find out. I thought they searched it, and nothing odd was found?

We are very close to an arrest on this one. That affidavit sealed the deal, in my mind. If that’s not guilty behavior, I don’t know what is. RIP Blaze...so so unfair.

I wonder if it’s something along the lines of this person being attracted to or hooking up with BB, then feeling angry and ashamed, and killing him to cover it up. So so sad.

This.

This is a very unlikely scenario. The belt may well have been used but not likely for what you are talking about. That's an old guy thing.

BBM Not really. Erotic asphyxiation is quite popular among all age groups of gay men. It has to do with the power dynamic during intercourse. I've recently noticed an uptick in the practice among younger gay men. I put it's growing popularity as the result of it being depicted in a lot of what I call "gay bro" *advertiser censored*.

I believe that car was linked to Newport Beach, which is where the search warrant was issued... I have a feeling it might be connected, but I guess we'll find out. I thought they searched it, and nothing odd was found?

Maybe “friend” parked his car in the neighborhood nearby, got the rental, did the deed and planned to return the rental and eventually get back to his car but lost his keys in the midst of everything and that’s why it was never moved or reported stolen. Anyone know if the car is still there or what ever happened to it?

This is a new world to me all these strange extreme things people do to themselves and others is horrible.

Well if there's an accidental death isn't that what 911 for not cover up the body and lie about it.

He was driving a rental car with hiking and camping equipment looks like he was about to go off the grid hiding in the woods somewhere. That's why an arrest is probably coming soon if not already. He was probably about ready to go on the rum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth