Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one may be more clear
6d1898fde949b7cfee792a8afec9f30e.jpg

Motive. What is it? I'm thinking they had a relationship in the past or that SW had been struggling with his sexuality vs his upbringing and decided to meet Blaze in the park for a hook up. I think maybe Blaze remembered what he was like in HS, maybe he bullied Blaze or something and Blaze said "No way, Jose." SW was embarrassed, humiliated or just plain pissed. And he killed him out of extreme anger at the rejection.

That's just speculation on my part.

People fix your broken quotes before posting!

Motive. What is it? I'm thinking they had a relationship in the past or that SW had been struggling with his sexuality vs his upbringing and decided to meet Blaze in the park for a hook up. I think maybe Blaze remembered what he was like in HS, maybe he bullied Blaze or something and Blaze said "No way, Jose." SW was embarrassed, humiliated or just plain pissed. And he killed him out of extreme anger at the rejection.

That's just speculation on my part.

That's my guess, self loathing, rage. The audacity of Blaze to reject him, etc.

We certainly don;t know and you're right - it could be anything. heck, it could be robbery for all we know!!

But the posts I saw indicated this guy is disgusted by gay sex.

And as someone said, there is nothing wrong with being conservative or religious, but if he was, and was also feeling certain feelings, those things don't go well together and can cause a lot of angst.

I think we can all agree that no matter what, this guy is extremely troubled. Extremely. So I can imagine that a conlfict between his ideologies, if that was the case, could set him off.

But this is all total speculation.

We indeed have very little to go on.

And often that disgust is purely for public eyes - behind the mask could be the total opposite views on sex, race, etc. That's why it's a tricky business trying to understand a person's motivations and belief system based purely on their physical presentation and what they express in their words for public viewing.

He is listed in inmate locator. Court appearance 1/17. Also his occupation is listed as Nerf games???

www.ocsd.org.

We certainly don;t know and you're right - it could be anything. heck, it could be robbery for all we know!!

But the posts I saw indicated this guy is disgusted by gay sex.

And as someone said, there is nothing wrong with being conservative or religious, but if he was, and was also feeling certain feelings, those things don't go well together and can cause a lot of angst.

I think we can all agree that no matter what, this guy is extremely troubled. Extremely. So I can imagine that a conlfict between his ideologies, if that was the case, could set him off.

But this is all total speculation.

We indeed have very little to go on.

Is there a link for the part I bolded? I haven't searched all his social media, and have not heard that SW was disgusted by gay sex. Was that reported somewhere? I still hold out that SW might have been rejected and is secretly gay himself.

Is there a link for the part I bolded? I haven't searched all his social media, and have not heard that SW was disgusted by gay sex. Was that reported somewhere? I still hold out that SW might have been rejected and is secretly gay himself.

Oh He absolutely could be gay himself and also disgusted by gay sex. And that could be the problem.

I can't find the link right now. It was posted on these threads. It was an Imgur account of his.

Man this thread has gone downhill. It'll be closed before you know it. (not aimed to land after your post gitana)

He's in IRC Intake Release Center. My voice text said something else earlier. That's where he's housed until proceeded and evaluated. He can also be housed there.

Lol occupation Nerf Games
5105b0b408acd0a3ac61148bad5891cb.jpg

Inmate Reception Center where inmates go while being booked into the jail.

Inmates are not housed in the IRC.

Oh He absolutely could be gay himself and also disgusted by gay sex. And that could be the problem.

I can't find the link right now. It was posted on these threads. It was an Imgur account of his.

This is my theory as well.
Very sad, sad story all around.
Blaze’s mother is to be commended for her dignified responses to this tragedy.

Btw, may we all please agree to disagree on the blasted haircut and move on?
Peace to all.

I'd like to see it too. The Imgur I saw said nothing like that at all

Neo nazis dye their hair black. But I have never seen a male Neo-Nazi dye their hair blonde.

In any event, we don't know yet much about this young man but there is every indication that he was extremely conservative and disgusted by gay people.
Link to his media accounts that show "every indication" of ANYTHING about him! We have NOTHING!

Strange to see the Sheriff's department answering so many questions with "We don't know". "We don't know where the homicide occurred... we don't know why it occurred... we don't know what their relationship was". It is what it is and I understand that they may not know but strategically it's best to just say "no comment". In NY I don't remember ever seeing an arrest press conference like this where LE makes so many admissions. The prosecutor was probably not happy that the Sheriff's department admitted to so much lack of knowledge. Totally plays into the defendant's hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper