Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone considered this may have been a rape? And that BB may have struggled and cried out, screamed, and hence was silenced by strangulation ?
omg it's so painful to wonder what happened.....so senseless a tragedy.

Certainly a plausible scenario given all that we know.

Has anyone considered this may have been a rape? And that BB may have struggled and cried out, screamed, and hence was silenced by strangulation ?

Yes! That’s what came to mind when ‘DNA found’ was mentioned. We don’t know what that is yet. Yuck!

Please do! I am far away, but would go if I could. I would love to hear your observations.

I can probably go. What time, and date?

This is my theory as well.
Very sad, sad story all around.
Blaze’s mother is to be commended for her dignified responses to this tragedy.

Btw, may we all please agree to disagree on the blasted haircut and move on?
Peace to all.

Yeah. Agreed. I guess threads can get stuck when info slows. We will know more soon!

I'm sure by tomorrow it will be in the MSM. At least the well known bits.

Just looking at SW photo (agree he's handsome but the eyes..dead) he looks like a kid with problems. His eyes seem detached. Like he can't connect to people. Scary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

His eyes remind of a shark. Dead behind the eyes!! EEEK

Unless the D.A. gets some more evidence on why and how this occurred, it seems like there will be a plea bargain to a low level of homicide.

I disagree. This is a high profile case now and the community is howling in pain over it. Also, the family is well-connected. People would be outraged if they pled this down to a low level of homicide. Second degree is as low as I think it will go. I predict they will charge first degree and will go after him as hard as they can.

Mugshot

attachment.php

Attachments

• 26229366_10215161258255996_2637258799251540457_n.jpg
    26229366_10215161258255996_2637258799251540457_n.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 307
Motive. What is it? I'm thinking they had a relationship in the past or that SW had been struggling with his sexuality vs his upbringing and decided to meet Blaze in the park for a hook up. I think maybe Blaze remembered what he was like in HS, maybe he bullied Blaze or something and Blaze said "No way, Jose." SW was embarrassed, humiliated or just plain pissed. And he killed him out of extreme anger at the rejection.

That's just speculation on my part.

Or he purposely set up Blaze for a meeting and killed him. I'm gathering that this Sam person was not successful in life, hated himself and maybe harbored resentment towards Blaze. Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know when the arraignment will be and is it going to be at Central Justice Center?

I did think about that exact situation. I just couldn't bring myself to write it.

Oh He absolutely could be gay himself and also disgusted by gay sex. And that could be the problem.

I can't find the link right now. It was posted on these threads. It was an Imgur account of his.

I think this is exactly the case. Closeted and self-hating. Secretly desiring the very things he rails against. Add a short fuse to the mix with emotional instability and anything can happen. Even murder. MOO.

I looked up his criminal record and only two minor infractions - seat belt and stop sign type stuff. But I cannot find info anywhere as to his arraignment. Did we get that info form the presser. I can't recall.

I can go and report back here (and would meet up with any of you fine folk if you are going), but i need info!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly