Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they did know each other in HS but don't know more about their relationship

Water runoff exposed remains and that how Blaze was found in the shallow grave.

Very much appreciating the PC summaries for those of us unable to watch live. Thank you...

suspect was cooperative

water run off exposed the body in the shallow grave

charges may depend on the "defendants state of mind"

Wish the talking head would be quiet so we could hear the questions!!

police know they had a communication to meet at park, dont know why they were there
reference to third person was only made by SW
believe SW was working alone

they stopped at several locations nearby
dont know why his phone stopped working

not disclosing if cellphone was found on BB

SW's appearance was changed (hair color) but they dont know when it was changed

dont know if SW was in college or not, but he has been cooperative

I guess I don't really understand this either!

If the police found these messages, Snapchat or SMS, on the driver's phone, and shared their content with BB's family and MSM, then it's understandable.

But, if that didn't happen, how would BB's family be able to confirm and be sure of the content of the messages without access to BB's phone???

Are we/MSM just "assuming" that the driver gave an accurate and real account of a snapchat/SMS exchange? Am I missing something? Does someone somehow have remote access to BB's phone? Or maybe we are about to find out??!!!

jmo

The Sheriff in the Live presser just now, has confirmed the officials have not seen, nor looked at any social media accounts.

http://ktla.com/2018/01/12/1-in-custody-in-connection-with-blaze-bernstein-homicide-ocsd-source/

OCSD-Parents accessed Blaze's account on Snapchat.

Blaze's body buried in a shallow grave.

Inconsistencies in stories of friend, Sheriffs focused on driver/friend as being responsible.

Sheriffs waited for forensics to come back.

Samuel Lincoln Woodward is who was arrested.

Is it Snapchat solely , text message or any others?

undercover officers have been outside SW's house for days and has been under surveillance for some time
collected evidence confirmed DNA tying SW to BB. wont disclose evidence or where it was collected from (sidenote:: to me the way the officer said this made it sound like sexual evidence)

Websites like facebook often include false rumors. That has been born out over and over again. So at Websleuths it has to be confirmed by main stream media reports.

Thanks Gitana1, that is why I have not included any of the things I read yesterday on the message I just wrote. I did not read it on Facebook either and those things some might have thought were false rumours have proven to be reality.

I thought -and I still think- it was important to mention on this thread how carefully and discreetly police work needs to be carried out.

dont know location of murder specifically
wont discuss any possible weapon

It will be interesting to find out. Could it have been a planned crime due to this guy feeling intense feelings of self-loathing over his own sexuality?

Based on his social media it seems he definitely was not an out gay person and may have been ashamed of any such leanings.

But it absolutely could have been a young man who was rejected and flipped out.

Either way it is horrifying.

BBM.

Maybe.

I am just glad an arrest has been made.

Poor Blaze - I feel so sorry for his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz