Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be going against WS etiquette, but I don't think against TOS. (?)

With all the interest/eyes on Blaze....I am linking another missing young man. Help if you can/want to!

Colin Gillis.

Over 5 years ago something went more than awry when Colin was also home from college for spring break. He went to a party then he went missing. He has not been found. You'll find more details at link.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...is-18-Tupper-Lake-2am-on-11-March-2012/page54

I must have completely missed that. What I recall is that the whole family had dinner at home, with Blaze preparing the meal. Even the grandparents were there. Do you have a link with not-at-home story? I’ll look for a link for the dinner-at-home story and addition to this post.

https://patch.com/california/lakeforest-ca/missing-lake-forest-have-you-seen-blaze-bernstein

IIRC, AFTER dinner, the parents took the daughter to a sleep over. I remember thinking it seemed odd, to go to a slumber party so late. But maybe they had plans to all do something together the next morning, so that's why they went over that night even though it was kind of late.

Now I am beginning to believe this was all a setup the entire time by SW. I think he pretended to be the third party who possibly was chatting with Blaze. Imo, Blaze went there totally expecting to meet someone other than SW. Imo, he thought SW was just the one going to take him to the park to meet someone else. SW could tell Blaze the guy said he was waiting for him in the park knowing Blaze would be in the dark where no one else could see him.

SW may have let him go far enough in while quietly following behind him in the dark before he attacked him... blindsiding Blaze who was totally unaware there wasn't anyone else there waiting for him but his soon to be murderer.

I think LE will find the supposed thirty party never existed and was deception done by the suspect to lure Blaze to the park.

It has been many days now since LE has said what all they have uncovered in their ongoing investigation since Blaze's body was found. I think they have learned plenty since then and have evidence where they will charge SW with first degree. By now I am sure they have seen the contents of his phone and computer communications. They also will most likely have the communication evidence of the supposed third party and know by now if they even exist.... which I do not believe they do.

Someone said it will be hard for prosecutors to prove premeditation in this case. Not so, they do it day in, and, day out, and, successfully leading to convictions of first degree murder. This case wont be any harder to prove premeditation than the other countless cases that are proven all across our nation. If they charge him with first degree the DA fully believes he/she can prove it BARD and has the evidence to support it.

JMO

Then why did he send SW his home address?

I think it is interesting to see how different people's opinions are in terms of attraction. My nephew, who is a young gay male, thinks that SW looks 'very hot.' He thought he was attractive and totally understood why BB was meeting up with him.

My nephew grew up in Orange County and is very interested in this case. He does not believe it is a hate crime though. He thinks SW was gay and was angry at BB, not at gays in general.

Has your nephew viewed SW&#8217;s Imgur? The link was posted here a few days ago... but since no one is discussing it, I am not sure if it still is. It convinced me of the hate crime aspect <modsnip>because he has numerous screenshots of what I think is him catfishing gay men for hookups, and then ridiculing them on his page, although he may do more than just that...

Snip from the Patch article:

“The private memorial service was held at University Synagogue in Irvine. Relatives and friends who attended the service were given a small baking spatula and a cake recipe that Bernstein created himself and had prepared over the holidays”

His spirit has multiplied beautifully, the opposite desire of the extinguisher.

Has your nephew viewed SW&#8217;s Imgur? The link was posted here a few days ago... but since no one is discussing it, I am not sure if it still is. It convinced me of the hate crime aspect <modsnip> because he has numerous screenshots of what I think is him catfishing gay men for hookups, and then ridiculing them on his page, although he may do more than just that...

It's so sad. Poor Blaze getting murdered by someone like this. Of course a coward like SW would only pick someone physically much smaller than him to murder.

IIRC, AFTER dinner, the parents took the daughter to a sleep over. I remember thinking it seemed odd, to go to a slumber party so late. But maybe they had plans to all do something together the next morning, so that's why they went over that night even though it was kind of late.

Huh. Here’s another one, still no mention of taking the daughter to a sleepover.

http://www.ocregister.com/2018/01/05/search-under-way-for-missing-19-year-old-lake-forest-man/

“What’s so unusual about this disappearance is that everyone was usual that night,” Gideon Bernstein said. “We had a great family dinner, we ended the dinner, everyone was going up to their rooms. He decides to leave later in the evening.”

I'm assuming these have already been posted but I don't have time to go back through. Looks like SW had plenty of friends all know white nationalist. He was very active on many white nationalist websites. I'm sure much more will be coming to the forefront in the coming days.

https://ifunny.co/fun/UN05m79S5?gallery=user&query=PoliticalButtHurt_LDT

https://ifunny.co/fun/mnB37B9S5?gallery=user&query=PoliticalButtHurt_LDT

https://ifunny.co/fun/OZR5jB9S5?gallery=user&query=PoliticalButtHurt_LDT

I don't see anything white nationalist on these links unless I'm missing something

I just saw the Poll posted by BB Mother on FB. It’s amazing if you haven’t seen it. In the poll there is a request for gay community tolerance.

Huh. Here&#8217;s another one, still no mention of taking the daughter to a sleepover.

http://www.ocregister.com/2018/01/05/search-under-way-for-missing-19-year-old-lake-forest-man/

There is a real issue for us with MSM articles being updated when new information is released instead of new articles being written and the old ones remaining. If you read through ALL of the posts in these threads you will see that it was there in MSM. I believe mom stated that they took their daughter to a sleep over after dinner and everyone kinda went there own way after that. It was never mentioned if they were gone when Blaze went out or if he went out after they returned (my assumption MOO is that he went out after they got back from dropping her off.)

As far as no one hearing a car pull up, my bedroom is in the far back of the house and I can't hear any cars out front of my house. My kids would sleep right through the sound of cars pulling up, too. With that said, we don't know for fact that no one saw Blaze with SW that night or if any of the neighbors told the police they saw him get into SW's car. Just because it hasn't been reported doesn't mean it didn't happen. We just don't know.

I just saw the Poll posted by BB Mother on FB. It&#8217;s amazing if you haven&#8217;t seen it. In the poll there is a request for gay community tolerance.

She's amazingly gracious after all of the hate she's been subjected to on SM <modsnip>

Sheriff&#8217;s investigators were led to Woodward by entries in Bernstein&#8217;s social media accounts. In text conversations made in June, according to the affidavit, Bernstein told two female friends about his interaction with Woodward.

In one conversation, Bernstein wrote that Woodward was about to &#8220;hit on me&#8221; and &#8220;he made me promise not to tell anyone &#8230; but I have texted every one, uh oh.&#8221;

On the night that Bernstein went missing, according to the affidavit, he and Woodward parked outside a Hobby Lobby in Lake Forest. The affidavit also noted that Woodward told investigators that Bernstein kissed him on the lips, and that he pushed Bernstein away.

Investigators said in the affidavit that as he recounted that part of his story, Woodward clenched his jaw and his fists, saying &#8220;he wanted to tell Blaze to get off of him.&#8221;
https://www.ocregister.com/2018/01/...ed-at-least-20-times-in-possible-act-of-rage/

I want to know how in the world you can stab someone 20 times and it NOT be an act of rage? Is there a legal definition of "act of rage"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces