Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Blaze 'out' SW? Isn't that mean, hateful and cruel? What if SW wasn't ready to be 'out', why would Blaze think this was okay? He took it upon himself to out another? That is NOT right. Not right at all. And what if SW is not gay?

If this did happen, then I understand it now. It's not right, but there is the cause of it.

How did SW become in possession of BB sleeping bag. Was it from a prior meeting or did BB take with him on the night Jan. 2 which seems unlikely.
The blood belonged to BB, but the sleeping bag probably did not. Here's what was written:

"Woodward was arrested Friday after crime lab technicians determined that blood found on a sleeping bag in his possession belonged to Bernstein, the Register learned."

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Why would Blaze 'out' SW? Isn't that mean, hateful and cruel? What if SW wasn't ready to be 'out', why would Blaze think this was okay? He took it upon himself to out another? That is NOT right. Not right at all. And what if SW is not gay?

If this did happen, then I understand it now. It's not right, but there is the cause of it.
That's where I feel like we are going. It's going to get ugly, or it's going to go away with a plea. Blaze will be dragged through the mud, as in so many cases. Victims get victimized over and over again. It's starting to happen now. I get it, but it's just sad.

The blood belonged to BB, but the sleeping bag probably did not. Here's what was written:

"Woodward was arrested Friday after crime lab technicians determined that blood found on a sleeping bag in his possession belonged to Bernstein, the Register learned."

As I read it there is no question what the reporter was trying to convey.

The way that sentence is worded, in perfectly correct English, the blood belonged to Bernstein. "found On a sleeping bag" refers to the blood, and "in his possession" refers to the sleeping bag. You can remove both of those modifying phrases from the sentence and you have "...blood belonged to Bernstein".

Agreed. Even if a "kiss on the lips" is true, how does one explain they just happened to have a great stabbing utensil on their person to murder someone?

and a sleeping bag

I think the first part is plausible. I'm surmising though that the sleeping bag must have a small amount of blood on it. If it were soaked in blood say from dragging the body, I'm sure SW would not have left it in the back of his car. No way he's that stupid. I don't think he realized the blood was there.

Yeah, I'm thinking along these lines as well... but still a chance that the outing was "news" to SW and tied into this.

I don’t think we know that the sleeping bag was found in his car. Maybe they found it when they searched his house.

That's where I feel like we are going. It's going to get ugly, or it's going to go away with a plea. Blaze will be dragged through the mud, as in so many cases. Victims get victimized over and over again. It's starting to happen now. I get it, but it's just sad.

There are already gay (& straight) people sympathizing with SW online.

How did SW become in possession of BB sleeping bag. Was it from a prior meeting or did BB take with him on the night Jan. 2 which seems unlikely.

I read it as the blood was BB’s, not the sleeping bag.

If he did it because he outed him then the stakes are even higher for SW and it will become a premeditated murder with revenge as the motive.

IMO

Agree. This was premeditated. No one will convince me otherwise.

I asked before, if there was a tarp with the camping equipment. That blood had to go somewhere, and I know there was some on the sleeping bag, just enough to get a DNA sample, but there has to be more blood elsewhere. I bet if it isn't a tarp, there's either a garbage bag or something with more blood, probably buried somewhere with the murder weapon.

I also wonder if he used a metal tent stake to stab Blaze.

That poor kid, what a terrible death to suffer all alone at the hands of a sick monster.

I really appreciate the honesty in this post of yours TeaTime.
I agree with it word by word.

So, let me see if this all makes sense. SW wanted to hook up with BB but didn't want it known to anybody. BB did not keep it a secret, SW discovered this, felt betrayed and made fun of, plus worried about his reputation, lured BB while he was out here for the holidays, took a sleeping bag for the obviousness of their getting together and secretly brought something to stab him with once he got BB in a vulnerable position, intending to cause his death.

So, let me see if this all makes sense. SW wanted to hook up with BB but didn't want it known to anybody. BB did not keep it a secret, SW discovered this, felt betrayed and made fun of, plus worried about his reputation, lured BB while he was out here for the holidays, took a sleeping bag for the obviousness of their getting together and secretly brought something to stab him with once he got BB in a vulnerable position, intending to cause his death.

The first two statements are true, the rest may or may not.

I don't care if he told the whole world that SW was all of 2 inches - I still have no sympathy for SW.

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2018/01...ed-at-least-20-times-in-possible-act-of-rage/

"On the night that Bernstein went missing, according to the affidavit, he and Woodward parked outside a Hobby Lobby in Lake Forest. The affidavit also noted that Woodward told investigators that Bernstein kissed him on the lips, and that he pushed Bernstein away."

Wait a minute. I thought SW's original story was SW drove Blaze to the park to meet a 3rd person (which we know was false), and then Blaze disappeared into the park. How could that be SW's official story AND Bernstein kissed him on the list earlier at Hobby Lobby? How could it be both stories?

The investigators would have him tell his story, then have him tell his story again, and then drop a truth bomb on him from evidence they had gathered, meaning he'd have to scramble to cover himself with a new story.

We all noticed the changing stories; I can only imagine the eyerolls the investigators had over how SW was floundering in a sea of untruths.

How many sociopathic killers have we followed here. Who make the most outlandish statements. Ninja's, Zanny the Nanny etc. etc. They don't think past 5 minutes. They believe we will believe. So I am not that surprised by the claim I was at my girlfriends but I don't remember her last name. I do find it interesting and somewhat glaring he had to throw a "girlfriend" into the mix. IMO

Good point to note-the GIRLfriend ref is a glaring and twisted self serving attempt in my opinion. It’s as though he gets final control over the last word on what gender preference he wants to be on record. Instead it backfired upon magnifying his forgotten alibi girlfriends name and address. That also reveals psychopath tonality. He can claim any girlfriend he wants, doesn’t care what her last name is and ‘I’m not giving any further info past that. She exist ‘to me’ and that’s all that matters’.

I still think it’s one of the most ludicrous responses I’ve heard. How do you go on to the next inquiry after that!?? Moving right along...

There is one bloody crime scene somewhere...my Dad was stabbed to death and my family members that went into his home to collect his personal items (keys, wallet, clothes, etc) said there wasn't much in his bedroom that didn't have blood on it.

I wonder what vehicle SW was driving that night....and if the rental car was obtained after January 2nd.

All MOO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

( BBM )

I am so sorry to hear what happened to your father! This thread discussion must really be difficult for you now too.

Thanks for being here anyway, and for offering your help.

That takes a really special person, for sure...

I was trying to bring this up without trying to tarnish Blaze, but yes, it was a mean thing to do, IF that is how it all went down back in June. When did Sam find out about it, is key, in my opinion. This may have been festering inside of him for months, when he found out that Blaze told people. Whether Sam is gay or not, isn't the issue, it's that perhaps he was angry and hurt for being outed and didn't have a rational mind to deal with the anger and hurt.

I am NOT defending Sam, please know this. I am so very sickened by what he did to Blaze, and he is where he needs to be for the rest of his life- behind bars. But I think the motive is quite clear, if we go by what is printed in this article.

So so sad.

This threads gonna be shut down. Too much hearsay, and even a reddit link?! I’m out. I’ll check back in the morning.

My interpretation is that the blood is B.B.’s, but the sleeping itself belongs to S.W. The sentence is awkwardly written.

Edited to add: I see others have already addressed this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler