Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why he has a rental may be relevant to this murder case. The autopsy is finished and LE matched SW's DNA.
We now know there is also cctv tapes of this suspect. I also felt he is a flight risk due to wealth, imo as did LE.

I said that threads ago and still think that's likely. Rage borne of pain

Yes. There is much talk of them being very close at one point, in early high school years.

I think SW tried to revisit that intimacy, and was rejected/rebuffed.

I do not believe it was a hate crime. I believe it was a crime of passion and borne of rejection. JMO :cow:

Well I think it could have been both sexual and sympathy. They had some kind of past friendship, we don't really know if there was more than that. I don't think either were openly gay and people on here claimed to see homophobic comments on social media for SW in the earlier threads. I agree with you that sex seems more likely for going to a park at night (which is illegal I am pretty sure the parks technically close, also sex in public is illegal, but I'm just stating that as a technicality not a value judgement)

I do think that Blaze, being pre-med and interested in Psychology, would have been motivated more by sympathy more than sex. the murder suspect it is possible wanted sex where Blaze did not. there are all sorts of motives, what I am trying to figure out is why did the victim not bring anything with them?

Also a lot of "good kids" fall in love or become smitten with dark and tortured souls. They can be the one that person can love and trust, they can make that sadness go away, rescue that person so to speak.
On the flip side, a lot of girls andguysjust love handsome bad boys. There's usually an element of danger and excitement.
Not saying Blaze falls into either of those categories. Just pointing out why he MAY have been involved or gone with Sam that night if so inclined.

Well I think it could have been both sexual and sympathy. They had some kind of past friendship, we don't really know if there was more than that. I don't think either were openly gay and people on here claimed to see homophobic comments on social media for SW in the earlier threads. I agree with you that sex seems more likely for going to a park at night (which is illegal I am pretty sure the parks technically close, also sex in public is illegal, but I'm just stating that as a technicality not a value judgement)

I do think that Blaze, being pre-med and interested in Psychology, would have been motivated more by sympathy more than sex. the murder suspect it is possible wanted sex where Blaze did not. there are all sorts of motives, what I am trying to figure out is why did the victim not bring anything with them?
Maybe he didn't plan on being gone long? He didn't need money for where he was going?

[video=youtube;Ic1rGH55sCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1rGH55sCY[/video]

paraphrased
Michele Gile reports on the arrest: 'as he pulled out of his NPB driveway and went down the road, they pulled that car over and arrested him. Ms. Gile report includes CBSLA's footage of when he was still free, but under surveillance, and she reports that
he dyed and cut his short shortly after Blaze went missing according to neighbors.'

Blaze's funeral will be held on Monday, according to the Bernstein's family attorney.

This is a good clip. It doesn’t appear that SW house is that of an affluent area in comparison. You can hear him say No comment pretty well.

Blaze funeral is on Monday😭

Why he has a rental may be relevant to this murder case. The autopsy is finished and LE matched SW's DNA.
We now know there is also cctv tapes of this suspect. I also felt he is a flight risk due to wealth, imo as did LE.

I hope he was trying to flee Cherry because that's a good reason for the judge to not grant bail which he could since no criminal past. But hopefully not being a flight risk.

This is a good clip. It doesn’t appear that SW house is that of an affluent area in comparison. You can hear him say No comment pretty well.

Blaze funeral is on Monday😭

Very affluent area. Homes may be older but they’re pricey. SW house is double the price of BBs area, as it is in Newport Beach. You’re talking $1.7 million in Newport for $850k in foothill ranch. Closer to the beach: location, location, location.

Blaze funeral is on Monday[emoji24]

Great clip thanks for posting!!!

Very affluent area. Homes may be older but they’re pricey. SW house is double the price of BBs area, as it is in Newport Beach. You’re talking $1.7 million in Newport for $850k in foothill ranch. Closer to the beach: location, location, location.

Got it, I forgot that factor.

I believe his hair colour is black, like his eyebrows.

Blaze funeral is on Monday[emoji24]

Trust me any house located in Newport Beach is expensive. Even run down homes. It's the area/location your paying for.

I believe his hair colour is black, like his eyebrows.

He's naturally a blonde with blue eyes according to his inmate info. He had blonde hair in his school pic.

https://everipedia-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/NewlinkFiles/17044747/84833___samuel-woodward/samuel-woodward-pictured-in-senior-year-of-high-sc.png

That's the saddest part about all of this, there are no winners. Two young men's lives have been destroyed. One through death, one through committing the murder.

Such a waste. I'm thinking the parents of SW will probably suffer financially. As it is, I guess media outlets are dogging them, parked on the street in front of their home, waiting for any tidbit they can report.

And all the looky loos and amatuer detectives that I saw walking past their house last night, having to feel they are on the case.

And apparently, things aren't any better over at the Bernstein house. These people are in mourning and they've got people parked at their house, ready to pounce for a statement.

I thought I'd be thrilled when Samuel was finally arrested, but I'm not. I just feel sadness for two families who both lost.

RBBM

Thank you for putting this so eloquently. This is so very true. One wonders if someone could have reached SW and helped him.

I don't want to talk about the parents in detail but keep in mind that home value isn't always a measure of family net worth, a home in Newport like that could have been inherited from the parents. The victim's father seems to work in finance (private equity, fairly high position too) and was chairman of a local jewish community organization. Its very possible BB's family has a much higher status and standing in society even though they have the zipcode with the lower median home value in comparison to SW.

If you want to speculate you can compare the average incomes of hedge fund managers with the average income of an MFT therapist. Yes she drives a mercedes, no we don't know anything about the father yet, but I wouldn't say that you can say one family is better off than the other at this point. In fact I would be confident to assume that the victim's family is better off, being the chairman of a community organization, whether Jewish or not, is definitely a sign of status and success.

Just because someone has a bigger house doesn't mean they're a more wealthy family. You'd assume so but some families just prefer not spending as much on real estate. I've actually been surprised at how many fairly wealthy people I've met who are more humble and don't care about having a home in the more premium zip codes.

Pretty nice car too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member