Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FYI for those commenting on family’s social media accounts. There were FB accounts for Sam, a sibling, and his mother that were readily available prior to his name being released. They were all taken down a couple days before he was arrested.

Blaze was openly gay on social media and in his real life. I think SW targeted him for it. I'm not surprised at all SW may be described as a loner. As I said early he seems like a Dylann Roof type. After seeing SW posing in front of the Confederate flag on his Facebook and making thinly veiled anti-gay remarks in the comments, I think we're dealing with a hate crime. The white supremacist/white nationalist fringe hate groups attract a lot of angry, loners.

I don't know, if SW kept to himself and did not associate with Blaze if he knew he was gay. I have been trying to find the link to the news site this high school friend talked to. I looked through my history and I Think it was the LA Times, but they will not let me read another article unless I subscribe to them.

Does anyone know how or why the police decided to go to the park the afternoon Blaze's body was discovered? Was it a tip? Did Sam tell them?

If you watch the OCSD pressers (links in the media page- Post #5 at the beginning of this thread), cam footage from the school next door was at least one of the triggers.It was a question posed to OCSD at one of the press conferences, and can be seen on video. Maybe this one, but I don't have time to re-watch myself:

https://www.facebook.com/CBSLA/videos/10156061384595859/?hc_location=ufi

Also, review previous thread, when it all came out.

Blaze was openly gay on social media and in his real life. I think SW targeted him for it. I'm not surprised at all SW may be described as a loner. As I said early he seems like a Dylann Roof type. After seeing SW posing in front of the Confederate flag on his Facebook and making thinly veiled anti-gay remarks in the comments, I think we're dealing with a hate crime. The white supremacist/white nationalist fringe hate groups attract a lot of angry, loners.

What anti-gay remarks were made?

I agree with everything you say. I believe he has no remorse at all. He's eyes in his booking photo look full of anger and hate, a narcissist Blaze was everything he was not.

I agree with everything you say. I believe he has no remorse at all. He's eyes in his booking photo look full of anger and hate, a narcissist Blaze was everything he was not.

he looks like a sociopath at least and probably a psychopath showing not an ounce of remorse imo

I’m guessing SW defense will be that Blaze was the one who came on to SW and he felt scared/attacked and acted in self defense. Then panicked and concealed the body because he was scared. We’ve heard it a million times.

How does a 20 year old get a rental car? I thought one had to be 25 to rent a car.
Did his parents rent it for him?
Is the rental car the same car that was left at the side of the road? Wasn't that registered to a corporation?
I suppose the corporation could be the rental agency.
Is that the car that had the camping gear in it? And the belt?

Some, SOME companies will allow under 25's to obtain rental cars. It's a less popular process and the costs are are usually higher.

How does a 20 year old get a rental car? I thought one had to be 25 to rent a car.
Did his parents rent it for him?

Respectfully snipped by me.

Not parents but perhaps an older sibling? I am still of the belief that someone helped him after the fact. It would explain the statement from LE that there were other POI.

MOO.

Is it still confirmed that they have not been able to view the conversation between Blaze and his killer due to SC not keeping records of conversations? If so, why the hell would SW direct that to that park when that is where he had buried him.

Sam seems to have been noticed to have psychological problems for years. Another case of, we all knew it would happen one day. We just didn't know "what."

His mom, a family therapist, will be knowledgeable of the different diagnoses which could possibly lead to leniency in a court case.

Do you think this case will make it to court?? Or plea?

Yes, we can use Heavy.com

I have checked out Heavy.com a lot and it seems to always be spot on. That's not to say the people who run the site can't make mistakes but I have seen Heavy.com get things right when other MSM outlets have been wrong.
:tyou:

really? that makes him 19 then.

It matters because federal hate crime charges carry a longer sentence.

Can you 'prove' a hate crime using a picture posted by a minor 4 years ago? What are the rules of evidence regarding 'proving' character or motive using published evidence from a minor? Or from heresay by other's posting on social media? Ot from reposted screen shots taken out of context? Can you verify social media posts and the identities of those posting the 'evidence'? Have you considered that anonymous individuals posting on social media, such as those purporting to be family members of LE are maybe not reliable? Because so far that's all we've got. This is the type of information you see utilized in ARGS, it's straight out of games theory. It does a huge disservice, in my opinion, to the memory of Blaze and to his family.

What we do not know

1. The the relationship of the victim and the accused perpetrator
2. The condition of the body
3. The cause of death
4. The timeline of the murder
5. The time of death
6. The motive

As I have said before, I beleive that the politicalization of this death would be the greatest tragedy and disservice to Blaze I can think of, it essentially uses him as a political tool. It is evident that this is the direction we are being led. Do any of you consider that perhaps Blaze's family might find this view in opposition thier own? It is Orange County afterall. Do you consider that with the media attention Internationally to this case that this type of media bias may compromise a conviction? <---huge question.

I would like the to see the truth. I would like to see that our justice system and everything surrounding it upholds the Law that it was crafted to serve. I would like to see Justice served and pray that all the parties involved find Peace.

I think Blaze stood for powerful self expression for all people. I think Blaze was authentic and inspired that in others. I also think Blaze had the amazing gift of seeing the best in everyone. I think he possesed a gift of bringing others together. I hope in his memory he is allowed to stand powerfully for that, because that in itself, is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee