Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That latest article doesn't say anything about outing SW:

"In one conversation, Bernstein wrote that Woodward was about to “hit on me” and “he made me promise not to tell anyone … but I have texted every one, uh oh.”"

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I agree. It doesn't say anything about outing him. Just that he told people he "hit" on him. There is no indication the people he told didn't know or think that SW is gay. There could have been other reasons SW didn't want people to know. Just saying it's a lot to say that BB outed SW without facts showing that. Just my opinion of course

From the same article:

In text conversations made in June, according to the affidavit, Bernstein told two female friends about his interaction with Woodward. In one conversation, Bernstein wrote that Woodward was about to “hit on me” and “he made me promise not to tell anyone … but I have texted every one, uh oh.”

"In one conversation, Bernstein wrote that Woodward was about to “hit on me” and “he made me promise not to tell anyone … but I have texted every one, uh oh.”"

So, let me see if this all makes sense. SW wanted to hook up with BB but didn't want it known to anybody. BB did not keep it a secret, SW discovered this, felt betrayed and made fun of, plus worried about his reputation, lured BB while he was out here for the holidays, took a sleeping bag for the obviousness of their getting together and secretly brought something to stab him with once he got BB in a vulnerable position, intending to cause his death.

You switched SW & BB places to fit BB's writing planning time line.

[FONT=&quot]"In one conversation, Bernstein wrote that Woodward was about to “hit on me” and “he made me promise not to tell anyone … but I have texted every one, uh oh.”

[/FONT]https://www.ocregister.com/2018/01/15/blaze-bernstein-stabbed-at-least-20-times-in-possible-act-of-rage/

was about to...had not happened yet.

BB "outed" BB's fantasy. Before SW hit on BB, BB was "made" to promise do not tell...tell what..SW had not hit on BB...I texted everyone. BB writes this is what is going to happen.

Psychological projection, shifting blame..a type of gaslighting. Manipulation that spreads seed of doubt in a targeted individual or members of targeted group hoping to make them question their memory, perception, sanity.

I agree. It doesn't say anything about outing him. Just that he told people he "hit" on him. There is no indication the people he told didn't know or think that SW is gay. There could have been other reasons SW didn't want people to know. Just saying it's a lot to say that BB outed SW without facts showing that. Just my opinion of course

If one man "hits on" another gay man, the natural presumption is that he is gay.

I think SW purposely set BB up , I think he intended to murder him. JMO

THIS. And much more will come out in coming days. We're going to have to keep in mind that only one young man is here to tell us his perspective.

There are scenarios that would make me sympathize with why Blaze may have texted some people (we know only of two? female friends) about this even thought it wasn't the right thing to do. Let's remember that Blaze was not a self-assured Ivy League gourmand five years ago. He was a skinny little kid worried about whether his family and friends would still love and accept him when he came out.

BBM. I'm not understanding your reference to how Blaze was five years ago. The text conversation regarding outing SW apparently happened in June 2017: "Sheriff’s investigators were led to Woodward by entries in Bernstein’s social media accounts. In text conversations made in June, according to the affidavit, Bernstein told two female friends about his interaction with Woodward. In one conversation, Bernstein wrote that Woodward was about to “hit on me” and “he made me promise not to tell anyone … but I have texted every one, uh oh.” https://www.ocregister.com/2018/01/...ed-at-least-20-times-in-possible-act-of-rage/

If one man "hits on" another gay man, the natural presumption is that he is gay.

I understand that. But respectfully, it doesn't state that the people BB told didn't already know that. There could have been other reasons SW wanted it kept secret. In my opinion it's not fair to make the assumption of "outing" without more information.

What evidence do we have that SW is a "reprehensible person"? Honestly asking because I've yet to see anything that would earn him that moniker.

Personally, from what I've seen of his online footprint, he's a troubled young man. While I don't know enough about his offscreen self to refer to him as reprehensible, I would certainly say he - or his internet personality at least - has a frightening hierarchy of values.

I'm referring to posts both made by him and referring to him on ifunny and *******, as well as past Facebook posts he's made that have since been shared publicly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM. I'm not understanding your reference to how Blaze was five years ago. The text conversation regarding outing SW apparently happened in June 2017: "Sheriff’s investigators were led to Woodward by entries in Bernstein’s social media accounts. In text conversations made in June, according to the affidavit, Bernstein told two female friends about his interaction with Woodward. In one conversation, Bernstein wrote that Woodward was about to “hit on me” and “he made me promise not to tell anyone … but I have texted every one, uh oh.” https://www.ocregister.com/2018/01/...ed-at-least-20-times-in-possible-act-of-rage/

I understand that the affadavit said that BB texted this in June 2017. He and SW knew each well before that, when they both attended OCSA. OCSA starts in 7th grade. How long have they known each other?

That's why I said this will go back into history, to their interactions at OCSA and afterward. There will be a lot of people popping in to tell anecdoates about witnessing one or the other or both years ago. BB and SW have both changed a lot from who they were at OCSA, and how they've changed is no doubt part of why this happened. It's going to be a tangled web.

I understand that. But respectfully, it doesn't state that the people BB told didn't already know that. There could have been other reasons SW wanted it kept secret. In my opinion it's not fair to make the assumption of "outing" without more information.

Sorry, but I was assuming the backdrop to this was an understanding that SW professed conservative and homophobic views. I think this is consistent with why SW would tell BB not to tell anyone and BB's somewhat sarcastic "...uh oh" at the end of his commment

I'm not saying this is 100% fact, but IMO it's the most reasonable interpretation.

Completely agree 100%!

I understand that the affadavit said that BB texted this in June 2017. He and SW knew each well before that, when they both attended OCSA. OCSA starts in 7th grade. How long have they known each other?

That's why I said this will go back into history, to their interactions at OCSA and afterward. There will be a lot of people popping in to tell anecdoates about witnessing one or the other or both years ago. BB and SW have both changed a lot from who they were at OCSA, and how they've changed is no doubt part of why this happened. It's going to be a tangled web.

So what do you call that? Just joking around?

Sorry, but I was assuming the backdrop to this was an understanding that SW professed conservative and homophobic views. I think this is consistent with why SW would tell BB not to tell anyone and BB's somewhat sarcastic "...uh oh" at the end of his commment

I'm not saying this is 100% fact, but IMO it's the most reasonable interpretation.

I don't completely disagree, it's just that we don't know. In general "outing" someone can potentially create a horrible and potentially dangerous situation for someone, so I don't want to assign that to BB without more info.
Since this took place 6-7 months ago, I think it would be good to see interactions between BB and SW since then. IMO there is a lot of rage associated with this murder. I would like to know if it stemmed from that and brewed for all that time and perhaps resulted in a "set up", or if something "snapped" in him that night.

This thread is closed for review and cleanup, mostly due to all the rumors that have been brought in and that are being discussed. It may or may not open again tonight.

We have other threads that have to be attended to, yet this one is creating the bulk of the work here tonight and we just don't have the staff to sit here in real time 24/7 to monitor what is going on.

Sorry that it has come to this. May take another hour or so to clean it up.

Check back later.

I don't see anything white nationalist on these links unless I'm missing something

Oops I was trying to link the the previous poster but goofed.

This I funny site that was full of crap supposedly written by Sam allows you to create things that have nothing to do with the real person. It is notorious for being used to make fake things that the trolls hope go viral. None of this is authentic. It would have been removed long ago if it was.

I doubt it's a a site we should quote.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blaze Bernstein killing: Affidavit hints at sexual pursuit

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/01...ed-at-least-20-times-in-possible-act-of-rage/

Sheriff’s detectives had Woodward under surveillance for several days before taking him into custody, and at one point secretly attached a court-approved GPS device to Woodward’s rental car, the affidavit said.

Finally we have the stabbing stuff in MSM. Here it says he was stabbed over 20 times. I heard from 1 reliable source and others I don't know that he was stabbed 21 times in the face, neck and chest. To me this speaks of intimate rage. My guess is Blaze was his first in high school, a huge deal, and then rejected. He was so devastated he left school. A chance to get together again was a dream come true, but then fresh rejection and on top of a lifetime of being rejected he cracked and all the anger came out. MOO

Blaze Bernstein killing: Affidavit hints at sexual pursuit

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/01...ed-at-least-20-times-in-possible-act-of-rage/

Sheriff’s detectives had Woodward under surveillance for several days before taking him into custody, and at one point secretly attached a court-approved GPS device to Woodward’s rental car, the affidavit said.

So Blaze outed Sam back in June to all their mutual friends. Maybe it was revenge. I think Sam was in love with him though, based on the injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member