Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the heck are neo nazi training camps allowed to exist in Arizona ?

The same reason why anarchist groups hold a yearly "convention" aptly named "CrimeThinc", and a group affiliated with the Nations of Islam groups owns rural plots where the believers occasionally gather to shoot off their mouths- and a few guns.

As Crime Dawg123 stated, the US constitution allows for a broad freedom of association (implied right), as well as the defined rights of free speech and fire arms ownership.

Though it is very hard to shut these groups down, my bet is that all large gatherings are attended by informants and / or deep under cover law enforcement. There is a joked that half the participants at the big camps are either informants or journalists. That leaves a few wannabes and a few true believers.

I totally agree with one exception.

In today's world, I have come to expect a complete lack of integrity and professionalism by 80+% of the MSM, so this doesn't surprise me at all. For now I am disregarding most of what the "3rd party" media sources are saying, especially if they claim they got it from SW's social media.

I'm just going to wait for more "facts" to come out. Unfortunately, as this case moves forward I think it's going to be harder and harder to distinguish between fact and fabrication. We may have to wait for a trial, if there even is one.

I have no Twitter myself so when I click on images they do not open in a huge size so I can not see the finest details.

However, for what I can see on the "evidence" this reporter is providing the Snapchat account he thinks it belongs to SW has a Norwegian flag above his username which seems to contradict another message in which he allegedly wrote he could not care less about Europe and what happens on this continent.

I think far too many reporters are in a hurry to see if they can scoop an exclusive front page on this case and in doing so they are forgetting something which is essential in quality journalism: double-check your sources and verify everything before you write about it.

This is a murder case so I would expect them to be even more professional than usual.

It's so beyond disturbing to me, which is one reason why I don't do social media at all. It's a disease. JMO

Yep, I deleted my SM sites a long time ago and never looked back. People don't seem to realize that SM sites are just forums/buliton boards, and there is no need to post all your personally information for the world to see.

The companies that own these sites are selling an illusion that does not exist by making people think that their page is some sort of legall document or something. This is simply not true. They are just buliton boards.

There nothing wrong with havering an SM site, but you should just use a photo of your pet or something with a screenname of some sort. Also, there is no reason to post your address/work place, and so on.

Right. His account was deleted a few months ago. However, a few people had screenshots of his posts from when it was active.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and then the very day SW was arrested someone spoofed his account (which was also later removed) as though it was his account. I saw it later the evening of his arrest and wondered how he/someone could have changed his avatar to his booking photo while he was under arrest. I think much of the confusion and the the reposting of these meme's are from that spoofed account. The MSM picked up on this 'spoofed account" and used it to develop the narrative they are now promoting.

The person on the photograph does look like SW but he is wearing glasses and he is smiling. The photos during his arrest and the mugshot do not show him smiling so maybe I am too cautious on this but I would not say I am 100% sure it is him.

Regarding this reporter telling the photograph was taken -according to his sources who wish to remain anonymous- during a training camp in Arizona for neo-Nazis all I can see in this photograph is a kid wearing glasses and a neutral background -just some window blinds- behind him. Jmo it does not prove anything, neither attendance to that training camp nor membership of that group.

I would not call this compelling evidence at all. Just my opinion.

The reporter might be wise enough to check out the Boy Scout camp out locations (and photos) frequented by Orange County youth before he put's a lot of truck in those "anonymous sources". Even Mars on a good day looks like Arizona.

https://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA19393.jpg

The person on the photograph does look like SW but he is wearing glasses and he is smiling. The photos during his arrest and the mugshot do not show him smiling so maybe I am too cautious on this but I would not say I am 100% sure it is him.

Regarding this reporter telling the photograph was taken -according to his sources who wish to remain anonymous- during a training camp in Arizona for neo-Nazis all I can see in this photograph is a kid wearing glasses and a neutral background -just some window blinds- behind him. Jmo it does not prove anything, neither attendance to that training camp nor membership of that group.

I would not call this compelling evidence at all. Just my opinion.

In the photo, he's also making the smug pepe OK symbol, which is widely associated with white nationalism. That's a bit more blatant than the window blinds behind him.

There's been a lot of smoke. I suspect there's a fire.

ETA while I can

The reporter might be wise enough to check out the Boy Scout camp out locations (and photos) frequented by Orange County youth before he put's a lot of truck in those "anonymous sources". Even Mars on a good day looks like Arizona.

https://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA19393.jpg

The sources aren't anonymous to the reporter.

Although he'd no doubt chuckle at the Mars - Arizona reference.

I’m really behind here, but just reading one of the msm reports, it states that B.B. texted everyone that SW was about to hit on him. OMG, Do you tell this stuff? I think that SW found out, which equals motive. This is too sad. I find it very disturbing what social media is doing to our young people. JMO :tears:

I think this will be interesting when we find out all the facts. These text by BB were sent in June. BB also apparently said "uh oh" after saying SW didn't want anyone to know. It appears on the surface that BB "outed" SW, however classmates are coming forward and saying it was known that SW was gay although not open or really comfortable with it.

So can one "out" someone when a lot of folks already knew? Maybe he was "outed" to parents who didn't know? Maybe he was super conflicted and just didn't want it known to some but to others it was ok?

I think this will be interesting when we find out all the facts. These text by BB were sent in June. BB also apparently said "uh oh" after saying SW didn't want anyone to know. It appears on the surface that BB "outed" SW, however classmates are coming forward and saying it was known that SW was gay although not open or really comfortable with it.

So can one "out" someone when a lot of folks already knew? Maybe he was "outed" to parents who didn't know? Maybe he was super conflicted and just didn't want it known to some but to others it was ok?

I'd be curious to know if BB really outed SW or if SW's sexual preference was the worst kept secret in Lake Forest and Newport Beach.

And when BB said SW was getting ready to hit on him, how did he know? Don't you either hit on someone or not, not say "I think I'm gonna hit on you but don't tell anyone?"

If SW thinks that BB actually outed him that would be his motive for the murder and not religion, Neo-Nazism, Anti-gay or anything else. People have been murdered for less. IMO

I'd be curious to know if BB really outed SW or if SW's sexual preference was the worst kept secret in Lake Forest and Newport Beach.

And when BB said SW was getting ready to hit on him, how did he know? Don't you either hit on someone or not, not say "I think I'm gonna hit on you but don't tell anyone?"

If SW thinks that BB actually outed him that would be his motive for the murder and not religion, Neo-Nazism, Anti-gay or anything else. People have been murdered for less. IMO

This raises a question for me really since it appears that SW was involved in all of the above, couldn't they all be some contributing factor for motive? Religious parents may not accept him, neo-nazi friends would abandon him, anti-gay since he was apparently fighting his own desires?

I don't know the answer but to me it seems like he was troubled about his own sexuality and all could be contributing factors in some way.

Note: I stated in an earlier post that I don't believe religion at its core spreads hate but individuals within a religion can take doctrine to the extreme. I just wanted to make that clear so it's not interpreted that I blame religion, I do not. I blame individuals within all walks of life when they take matters into their own hands and these individuals usually have some skewed ideas/opinions from whatever they experience.

My son said "getting ready to hit on him" probably meant SW swiped right on Blaze's Tinder or Grindr profile. If you swipe right that means you are interested - (My son said he has found many HS kids who weren't out in HS that while in college Home on breaks swiped right on his Tinder and therefore outed themselves to him... ) once both swipe right they can have a conversation...

This raises a question for me really since it appears that SW was involved in all of the above, couldn't they all be some contributing factor for motive? Religious parents may not accept him, neo-nazi friends would abandon him, anti-gay since he was apparently fighting his own desires?

I don't know the answer but to me it seems like he was troubled about his own sexuality and all could be contributing factors in some way.

Note: I stated in an earlier post that I don't believe religion at its core spreads hate but individuals within a religion can take doctrine to the extreme. I just wanted to make that clear so it's not interpreted that I blame religion, I do not. I blame individuals within all walks of life when they take matters into their own hands and these individuals usually have some skewed ideas/opinions from whatever they experience.

It is definitely as possibility that it could be contributing factors. I hope we get answers to that some day. Human behavior and what drives a person fascinates me.

I don't blame any one religion. Like you said, it's the extremists who give any religion a bad name.

My son said "getting ready to hit on him" probably meant SW swiped right on Blaze's Tinder or Grindr profile. If you swipe right that means you are interested - (My son said he has found many HS kids who weren't out in HS that while in college Home on breaks swiped right on his Tinder and therefore outed themselves to him... ) once both swipe right they can have a conversation...

Ahh, that's interesting. I didn't have a clue. That would certainly indicate he was interested. Thanks for answering.

So do you think they connected through Tinder or Grindr first, then switched to Snap Chat?

IMO, a counter protective save face move. BB hits on SW. SW rejects BB. SW shares that BB hit on SW. Words "out" that SW hit on BB.

Any "evidence" of SW's alleged sexuality was school "cliques" or BB texts per OC Register.

Hey Everyone,

Please remember we require a link if you present something as fact.

We have to strictly enforce this rule. We have no way of knowing if someone is really
telling the truth when they report new information yet do not provide a link to back the info up.

No one take offense please but look at it from our point of view. We have to rely on sourced information
to make sure we are able to stick to the facts.

Thank you,
Tricia

Ahh, that's interesting. I didn't have a clue. That would certainly indicate he was interested. Thanks for answering.

So do you think they connected through Tinder or Grindr first, then switched to Snap Chat?

yes- usually you swipe right have a convo where you exchange social media or phone number conrtact info then continue on another social media platform from there... So the initial swiping was prob in June and I'm sure they switched to Snapchat / texting bc you wouldn't have months long conversations on Tinder/ Grindr.

Yes and then the very day SW was arrested someone spoofed his account (which was also later removed) as though it was his account. I saw it later the evening of his arrest and wondered how he/someone could have changed his avatar to his booking photo while he was under arrest. I think much of the confusion and the the reposting of these meme's are from that spoofed account. The MSM picked up on this 'spoofed account" and used it to develop the narrative they are now promoting.

That’s certainly a possibility, but I wonder....if it was all fabricated, why would they scrub it all right after SW was arrested? I’m assuming his lawyer had something to do with everything disappearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could not have said it any better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member