CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the link to Meet the Missing- Mr Harrod is featured on the site still under Season 5

LINK HERE

Thank you believe. I'm going to try and keep calm and carry on.

That pic they have isn't very good quality but even so, Bob's got a really big, happy smile on his face. It's so lovely to see, but so sad too. I like to think that on 27 July, right up until the moment he disappeared, he was just as happy and excited as that; knowing his wife would be back soon and all the loneliness and isolation was over. I hope whatever happened really took him by surprise and he never knew anything different.

keep-calm-and-put-the-kettle-on.jpg

for you zwiebel

2013 is a new year-I have eternal faith and hope regarding Mr Harrod. It is a solveable crime. I think he can be recovered....a few grids drawn up by our fabulous SAR resources, a few dog searches....it can happen.

That post gave me such a turn! I didn't know whether to curtsey or...well, put the kettle on.

There's no shortage of teacups in my house, anyway, if anyone ever needs a cuppa. Some have been gifts, but no-one's ever had the cheek to ask for them back.

Your faith and hope is positively confidence-inspiring, believe. Despite my limey moaning, I know Bob's out there not too far away, and know one day, he'll be found.

If I'm correct, those lame duck sessions of Congress have to be decided by New Year? Does anyone know the best place to look up lists of results when they're done, specifically for those Californian inheritance tax thresholds?

If I'm correct, those lame duck sessions of Congress have to be decided by New Year? Does anyone know the best place to look up lists of results when they're done, specifically for those Californian inheritance tax thresholds?

Google :floorlaugh:

You've been honing your skills over Christmas believe09; it's not just funny one-liners now, its funny one-worders.

I'm just waiting for the funny vowel or consonant now. :)

You've been honing your skills over Christmas believe09; it's not just funny one-liners now, its funny one-worders.

Moo

;)

Did you have a lovely holiday, zwiebel? I traveled for mine.

Travelling for Christmas is a great idea. I had a nice one too. The dog only ate half the tree this year, and the plumber fixed the two leaks just fine. Sleuthing a plumber working the day after Christmas has honed my skills nicely for Bob's case.

Funny single consonants and vowels pertaining to this case, if you have a cynical turn of humour:
u
f
p

This game could be a nice distraction, zwiebel. I havent had quite enough coffee to figure yours out, but will throw in a few of my own:

C
R
Y
K

2013 is a new year-I have eternal faith and hope regarding Mr Harrod. It is a solveable crime. I think he can be recovered....a few grids drawn up by our fabulous SAR resources, a few dog searches....it can happen.

Been quite tied up on this end, but isn't this the most excellent thing ever?? I love our SAR resources. :)

Travelling for Christmas is a great idea. I had a nice one too. The dog only ate half the tree this year, and the plumber fixed the two leaks just fine. Sleuthing a plumber working the day after Christmas has honed my skills nicely for Bob's case.

Funny single consonants and vowels pertaining to this case, if you have a cynical turn of humour:
u
f
p

We have been reduced to artificial trees only here. But the dog stockings with Nutrident were a big hit with...the dogs, lol. (Plug for Nutrident!)

Can I play??

IOU.

Wait did that already get played?

How about

S
S
A?

I have no idea how to search for those kind of documents or I would. I'm stuck at home (6" of snow on the ground - expecting 4 more). Would love to have some interesting reading.

jmo

Got yours Oriah, and mikkismom's. Stuck on yours though believe. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

How about

S
S
A?

I have no idea how to search for those kind of documents or I would. I'm stuck at home (6" of snow on the ground - expecting 4 more). Would love to have some interesting reading.

jmo

O/T mikkismom, but while we're waiting, if you need reading material, pop in to Alice Parson's 1937 cold case. Someone's already writing a book about it, but the thread's like a novel all by itself.

Completely outplayed by believe, who must know I have no patience and has just kept me waiting. Okay, mine was ufp - useless facebook page. Now what was your cryk?

This nonsense is supposedly taken from an OC article but I can't remember ever reading this. Especially the bit about Bob going to Home Depot. I'm going to try and find the original article.

"Harrod.......purchased some supplies at Home Depot at 2.30pm that day and never returned home."

"Chief Jim Anderson says Harrod's disappearance is being treated as a homicide investigation but there is no evidence the multi-millionaire is either dead or alive."

http://m.upi.com/story/UPI-30241255105267/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member