Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

37. The ability to go through all boxes in the garage

66. Give us the chance to go through the house and take items we cannot recall until we see.

We need a day to go through the house and select items we cannot list as this list is compiled from memory only. A time when F and her family is away from the house.

One wonders why they didn't just add some omnibus categories like "all material items," "general house contents," "unspecified items of value."

How dare these adults impugn Fontelle's character.

How selfish these people are! Their inheritance??? Bob should have willed it all to charity. And he should have quit supporting them a long time ago. Now it appears that their greedy little selves may have done harm to him so they could have THEIR inheritance. Unbelievable! Selfish, shelfish, greedy, greedy, greedy.

Maybe they should look up the meaning of Karma? Or do only folks with love in their hearts understand what Karma means?

Salem

Oh and the 800 dollar a month rent for J was it? WTH is that about?

It was daughter P. Bob owns her house and she apparently paid him rent. With the settlement agreement, she doesn't have to pay monthly rent - it will just come out of her share of the trust estate.

Wow! That court document is very telling. I wonder how many years they've been salivating over their parents possessions? Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually already had an inventory in pictures.Their list is wayyy too detailed to have gone by just memory alone.

And they want Fontelle and her family away from the home while the loot it! :croc:

I wouldn't trust them to take only Bob's things. IF they can't keep to written agreements filed with the court, they couldn't be trusted to NOT take anything else that's not nailed down, even if it's not on their list!

Well, these court filings are very useful. ;)

just sayin'
fran

These most recent posts are very enlightening and very maddening.

Slightly o/t here, but we had a wealthy neighbor who was pretty-much alone except for a few cousins she often mentioned. We never saw them UNTIL she had passed away and her will could not be found. The vultures were at the house every day for a month. Where the heck were they when she was in need of their company and possible assistance with things? Sounds a lot like this crew.

These most recent posts are very enlightening and very maddening.

Slightly o/t here, but we had a wealthy neighbor who was pretty-much alone except for a few cousins she often mentioned. We never saw them UNTIL she had passed away and her will could not be found. The vultures were at the house every day for a month. Where the heck were they when she was in need of their company and possible assistance with things? Sounds a lot like this crew.

Those vultures sound like Gandhi compared to the Harrod daughters and SiL JM. Killing a parent (or doing repairs/errands around the house, to use their terminology) to speed up the process takes things to a whole new level, in my opinion.

Daughter JM compiled the list. Included are the bed linens I recall she posted she purchased as a wedding gift.

Now seriously, 1)why would anyone want the bed sheets and 2)How does anyone know daughter JM - who posted elsewhere she was at the house prior to Fontelle's arrival - didn't take who knows what is on this list.....

I wonder what happened to the linens JM removed prior to Fontelles arrival... and of course wonder what else she may have removed from the home prior to Fontelle's arrival.

JMO

Following the demand letter from Bobs daughters in early 2009 regarding their share of the estate.... "The aggravation caused by the petitioners led Bob to demand in early 2009 that his daughters stay away from him."

Yet the daughter who compiled the list the petitioners submitted to the court knew what things were in what cabinets and where. Makes me wonder if she compiled that list the day after Bob went missing and the day prior to Fontelles return.

hmmm......

jmo

Even if they tried to put a different spin on the released documents...that list alone is very telling. After a year and a half of not ONE iota of effort to locate their father...nothing but excuses (and lists)...its despicable.

Even if they tried to put a different spin on the released documents...that list alone is very telling. After a year and a half of not ONE iota of effort to locate their father...nothing but excuses (and lists)...its despicable.

Agree. Their greed, anger, and vindictiveness shine through.

Such a detailed list yet handyman SIL J, husband of the author of the list , can not detail the timeline of the day Mr. Harrod disappeared.

Alas poor Yorick, I knew him well.

This quote makes me think of Robert Harrod, 17 months since his disappearance.

But, the quote has to do with a skull unearthed and the obvious change in who and what the man was and what he turns into once dead and buried.

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite
jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath bore me on his back a
thousand times, and now how abhorr'd in my imagination it is!
My gorge rises at it.
Hamlet Act 5, scene 1, 179–188

Agree. Their greed, anger, and vindictiveness shine through.

Such a detailed list yet handyman SIL J, husband of the author of the list , can not detail the timeline of the day Mr. Harrod disappeared.

Truer words were never spoken.

My heart is breaking all over again for Bob.

It seems that this crew of daughters, has put more effort into gaining possession of their father's STUFF, than they ever did to locate their missing dad. Who files for control of their missing father's estate within 72 hours of their disappearance? It appears, they were totally convinced Bob wouldn't be returning. :(

Seriously, IF these people want to know why everyone is suspicious of all of them, they need only look at their actions these many months, since Bob has disappeared. They have been all about gaining control of Bob's money, while not lifting a single finger to attempt to locate their dad. I just can't imagine someone being so heartless, and, without a soul.

I can just imagine how hard these past months have been for Fontelle. After years of separation and their moment comes, only to have it pulled out from under them in such a horrible way. The years that Bob devoted to raising and nurturing these daughters, only to have them repay him........................this way.

Bob has been gone too long. We all know he's not going to be walking through that door. He's never going to come back and most likely will never be found. We can only hope and pray that LE is able to put this puzzle together and get justice for Bob and for Fontelle too.

My thoughts are with Fontelle and her family this Holiday season. I hope she has some little sense of peace, knowing that she was responsible for making Bob happy, in what it seems were the last days of his life here on earth.

JMHO
fran

My thoughts are with Fontelle and her family this Holiday season. I hope she has some little sense of peace, knowing that she was responsible for making Bob happy, in what it seems were the last days of his life here on earth.

JMHO
fran

Respectfully snipped and BBM. At least we know this based on the MSM surrounding Bob and Fontelle's reuniting. After more than 6 months of baraging from his daughters to the point of having to ask them to leave him alone, and being baraged at a time he was still greiving his first wife at least we know those last few weeks of Bobs life were filled with love, joy and renewed enthusiasm for the future with his new bride.

Thank you Fran. For many of us following Bobs case it has been painfully difficult to think about all that was lost and what Bobs final moments were like. Thank you for reminding us of the pure joy and happiness Bob found with his new love in those last weeks of his life.

I know I am posting what all have been thinking, but I wonder if all of this rain and earth shifting might bring this special man to light?

Yes, I've wondered if the recent weather in So Cal would bring this special man to light. Wouldn't that be a bitter sweet Christmas miracle? Gosh, as much as the finality of it would be so painful, Bob would finally have shared more of his voice.

You know what confuses me? All items of Georgia's were Bob's. He was the survivor, he was the beneficiary. It was all his. No one else can give them away or take possession of them, I would think anyway. They belong to him. All of the money, the bypass trust, etc. All belong to Bob. Even the social security payments he has been receiving every month-they all belong to Bob. Until he is declared dead.

None of these items can be parceled out. None, I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member