CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it is also possible some of the items on that list are in police custody as possible evidence tightly locked up in an evidence room. Particularly the computer. I can imagine adding what might be considered evidence to that list.....

hmmmm

With cases like this I always have to remind myself that LE can appear to be doing nothing but actually are doing alot. It's not unreasonable to think that everything is being brought before a secret grand jury. I wonder if any of the POI's lose sleep over the fact the next knock on the door could be an officer with handcuffs.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love to see perp walks?

37. The ability to go through all boxes in the garage

66. Give us the chance to go through the house and take items we cannot recall until we see.

We need a day to go through the house and select items we cannot list as this list is compiled from memory only. A time when F and her family is away from the house.

I had to double check, yes line item # 66 reads "take". Not add to the list, but specifically reads "take".

Wow! Can any of us imagine what Bob might think reading this? No doubt this list would never have been compiled if they believed Bob was not murdered July 27, 2009. :furious:

Oh and the 800 dollar a month rent for J was it? WTH is that about?

37. The ability to go through all boxes in the garage

66. Give us the chance to go through the house and take items we cannot recall until we see.

We need a day to go through the house and select items we cannot list as this list is compiled from memory only. A time when F and her family is away from the house.

We have already posted enough discussion by the girls stating how they had gone through boxes in the garage, correct? What more do they need to see?

#72 Many small appliances located in the pantry, would need to go through the pantry.

Go through the pantry?

I need to re-read the list. O-M-G

Perhaps there are items in the house that shouldnt be, or items missing that should be there.

The original statements were that Bob disappeared with someone who was completely and totally cleared from any involvement whatsoever. Completely. Cleared. I mean the house was supposed to be devoid of hat, no hat, glasses, no glasses, wallet, keys etc right? What if any or all of these items are still in the house? What if there are items missing that should be there-for example Andrew's computer? I wonder if it was a lap top? Dunno. But I guess he lent it to Bob. Didnt give the grandfather who owned his house a computer. Nope, lent it to him.

Sheesh.

Hey, I think you all are being too hard on the girls. They didn't mention bathroom fixtures or any copper pipes in the plumbing. You can get righteous bucks for that stuff from a salvage company.

And call me a traditionalist, but I think there is no greater memento than a box of salt from someone's pantry.

This is eye-opening.

#62. The elevator chair must remain intact and NOT removed from the house; per dads request.

#73. Would like to have all walkers, wheelchairs, etc, to donate to a worthy cause and possible walker for J. (daughter J).

This is eye-opening.

#62. The elevator chair must remain intact and NOT removed from the house; per dads request.

#73. Would like to have all walkers, wheelchairs, etc, to donate to a worthy cause and possible walker for J. (daughter J).

Montjoy, that was a good laugh.

The elevator chair is to remain in tact to HONOR their father's requests, but by all means strip the house of everything else and donate all useful items to charity. Except the mattresses. Leave the mattresses. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

#58. Red antique set of shoes belonging to Grandma Harrod.

I wonder if LE could obtain mitochondrial DNA from these shoes, since IIRC no one sharing Grandma Harrods dna was willing to submit Mitochondrial DNA in the event Bobs remains were found and could not be identified by nuclear DNA.

Now about the pawn slips...I took that to mean that they thought Bob had pawned something...right? Do you all think he pawned stuff???

I honestly don't believe Bob had any reason to pawn anything......

I think the pawn slips indicate Bobs daughters knew they were not honoring their dads requests and properly taking care of the upkeep on the home as required by being conservators of his estate.

jmo

This is eye-opening.

Montjoy, that was a good laugh.

The elevator chair is to remain in tact to HONOR their father's requests, but by all means strip the house of everything else and donate all useful items to charity. Except the mattresses. Leave the mattresses. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

You mean what they felt 'a worthy cause' because we know they didn't do squat for their fathers missing persons cause. No vigils, no missing persons posters, no upkeep on the FB or Myspace pages, no searches, no appealing for dad via the media etc. etc. .....

JMO

Now about the pawn slips...I took that to mean that they thought Bob had pawned something...right? Do you all think he pawned stuff???

I think they are insinuating Fontelle may of pawned the jewelry.:furious:

I think they are insinuating Fontelle may of pawned the jewelry.:furious:

I know...I know...I wanted to put another spin on it, because how much mud can one family sling at another innocent party? :(

I do wonder why they want all of that stuff. They must have some deep misconceptions about the size of prison cells.

I wonder if anyone has nightmares over this? Do they hear his last words spoken? Does it torment them at all? I hope his voice plays over and over in their heads.

Amen, sister!

Going over that list of possessions clearly puts into question the 'extreme frugality' line that the daughters tried to sell ages ago.

Perhaps Bob spent little on himself (oh, I guess that's why they didn't want anything from that home by which to remember him) -- but he definitely did not have any problem spending money on things which, from a male perspective, were likely comfort/pleasure/luxury items for Georgia and their daughters. So, what was the relevance of the 'extreme frugality'?

And slightly off-topic, but are there any examples of families of missing persons who have acted so despicably (and were *not* involved in the murder of their family members)? Try as I might, I have only seen behavior like this from people who have been involved in murdering or conspiring to murder -- and even then, you rarely see such transparent greed and vile.

I think that clearly the daughters are trying, but Bob failed. He forgot to request not to be murdered by his kin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member