CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definition of Memorabilia:
  • Objects preserved and collected as souvenirs
  • Things that stir recollection or are valued or collected for their association with a particular field or interest : mementos <baseball memorabilia>
The Settlement Agreement includes: “g. All memorabilia related to the Harrod Family shall be turned over to Petitioners within thirty days.”

Then the letter from Petitioners’ attorney has: “Enclosed please find the list of memorabilia that the parties want to remove from the house.”

The list includes 79 items (seems like pretty much everything in the house is listed except for the kitchen sink).

In what world would these be considered “memorabilia?”

28. The two safes that belong to J____ and J___ M_______ and contents
34. BBQ
64. Key to Mom’s safe deposit box (J____ knows location)
79. All bank and warranty records in the house…

Snipped from page 4 (names changed to initials)

“It is undisputed by Petitioners, under oath in deposition, that the night before his disappearance, B called all three daughters together at this residence to advise them of his intent to change his will to include F. Petitioners acknowledge that the argument became “heated” and on the very next day the last person to see Bob alive was his youngest daughter J’s husband, one JM, who claims to have been performing handyman services to Mr. H’s residence when he noticed B was suddenly missing after he returned from Home Depot to purchase some items.”

BBM. I love this part. Shows that the claim of handyman services is not believable outside WS either.

I find it fascinating that after 56 years of marriage, Georgia and Bob apparently did not accumulate anything that was actually theirs. Not even VCR tapes...(eye roll here.)

Did you guys notice the request for the dining room set and 4 chairs as belonging to J and J? This was item 19 on the list. Wonder if it matched the curio cabinet they gave away in Sept 2009, listed on ROTW?

• Things that stir recollection or are valued or collected for their association with a particular field or interest : mementos <baseball memorabilia>
The Settlement Agreement includes: “g. All memorabilia related to the Harrod Family shall be turned over to Petitioners within thirty days.”

Then the letter from Petitioners’ attorney has: “Enclosed please find the list of memorabilia that the parties want to remove from the house.”

The list includes 79 items (seems like pretty much everything in the house is listed except for the kitchen sink).

In what world would these be considered “memorabilia?”

34. BBQ
64. Key to Mom’s safe deposit box (J____ knows location)
79. All bank and warranty records in the house…

Agreed Cloud, just the mattresses were "Dad's." Even the bed belonged to someone else.

This defies REALITY.

I find it fascinating that after 56 years of marriage, Georgia and Bob apparently did not accumulate anything that was actually theirs. Not even VCR tapes...(eye roll here.)

Did you guys notice the request for the dining room set and 4 chairs as belonging to J and J? This was item 19 on the list. Wonder if it matched the curio cabinet they gave away in Sept 2009, listed on ROTW?

I noticed that too. Heck, even Andrews computer was kept at Bob's house. Don't people usually keep their computers at their own house?

The Settlement Agreement includes: &#8220;g. All memorabilia related to the Harrod Family shall be turned over to Petitioners within thirty days.&#8221;

Then the letter from Petitioners&#8217; attorney has: &#8220;Enclosed please find the list of memorabilia that the parties want to remove from the house.&#8221;

In what world would these be considered &#8220;memorabilia?&#8221;

34. BBQ
64. Key to Mom&#8217;s safe deposit box (J____ knows location)
79. All bank and warranty records in the house&#8230;

Oh wow! I didn't read far enough to notice the list. Everything but the kitchen sink is an understatement! No doubt in my mind that these daughters do NOT at all believe their dad is coming back. No way, No How! Not when they wish to empty his home, except of course for item number #62; the elevator chair which MUST remain in tact and not removed from the house per dads wishes. So they want to take his bed but leave the mattress and the elevator chair? When they know Fontelle is blind. Forgive me but are they hoping Fontelle would fall down the stairs with the possibility of how that elevator chair might harm her?

That list is un-freagin-real. Especially the safes. Are we to REALLY believe the safes in Bobs home did not belong to Bob?

WOW, just wow! I'm shocked.

You know what shocked me-they already parceled everything out-everything was already stickered in their minds...It is really something to behold.

Of course it is also possible some of the items on that list are in police custody as possible evidence tightly locked up in an evidence room. Particularly the computer. I can imagine adding what might be considered evidence to that list.....

hmmmm

Of course it is also possible some of the items on that list are in police custody as possible evidence tightly locked up in an evidence room. Particularly the computer. I can imagine adding what might be considered evidence to that list.....

hmmmm

If it is actually there. I mean there was quite a bit of opportunity for items to disappear from 9AM 7/27-whenever Fontelle showed up on 7/29. :(

Well, I do declare! The truth is finally coming out. We all knew it would, eventually...

This case is so unbelievably sad. I really wonder where Bob's "vehicle" is (as in, the body is a vehicle for the spirit).

I believe that Bob's spirit is very much alive, wherever it is. I wonder if Fontelle has had any "visits" or assurances from him, from beyond the veil. I hope that Fontelle has a support system of caring family and friends.

Prayers for Fontelle and everyone else who loved Bob.

It's not enough that perps eventually get caught. There must be a way, someday, for things like this to never ever happen.

:(

37. The ability to go through all boxes in the garage

66. Give us the chance to go through the house and take items we cannot recall until we see.

We need a day to go through the house and select items we cannot list as this list is compiled from memory only. A time when F and her family is away from the house.

6. Our Mother's Jewelry or pawn slips.

Unbelievable!!!!

It's amazing that they need to go through the house, in case they forgot items they want. What else could be left? And of course Fontelle shouldn't be present. What a group of winners. Poor Bob - and poor Fontelle, too.

Now we know why they couldn't hold vigils or post flyers. They were spending all of their time compiling the list!

This case is really starting to creep me out! What the ?????

This case is so unbelievably sad. I really wonder where Bob's "vehicle" is (as in, the body is a vehicle for the spirit).

I believe that Bob's spirit is very much alive, wherever it is. I wonder if Fontelle has had any "visits" or assurances from him, from beyond the veil. I hope that Fontelle has a support system of caring family and friends.

Prayers for Fontelle and everyone else who loved Bob.

It's not enough that perps eventually get caught. There must be a way, someday, for things like this to never ever happen.

:(

I believe Fontelle has a very caring support system.

Oh, and I also believe Bobs voice/spirit is very much alive. I don't believe he will rest until those responsible for his disappearance and murder will not benefit in any way shape or form and are held responsible.

All the man wanted to do was make everyone happy. Sadly, his wishes for his own happiness were denied him and taken away from him. And I can't even begin to imagine the nightmare Fontelle has gone through these last 17 months. All they wanted to do was live their final years together happily. :( Justice and the truth will prevail. The wheels are starting to turn a little faster now....

We won't rest until you receive the justice you so deserve Bob.

My prayers are also with Fontelle and those who truly loved Bob.

37. The ability to go through all boxes in the garage

66. Give us the chance to go through the house and take items we cannot recall until we see.

We need a day to go through the house and select items we cannot list as this list is compiled from memory only. A time when F and her family is away from the house.

BBM

...from memory ONLY???? My God!!!

Seriously, they are nothing but a flock of feeding vultures, it makes me ill to read that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee