CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daughter R was on the MHS 2010 Reunion Committee, and it looks like the event was held on June 26, 2010. I’m not linking to the site since the picture includes other people that are not connected to Bob’s case.

I find it interesting that a person who claims to want to find out what happened to her father is putting effort into her class reunion, but no effort is put into organizing an event for her missing father. No searches, no posting of flyers, no vigils, no nothing, except efforts to control her father’s estate/money. Oh, except for an entry on Facebook: “$50,000 REWARD OFFERED” which would be about what, 1 minute’s worth of effort for appearances?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000163033261&v=wall

Daughter R was on the MHS 2010 Reunion Committee, and it looks like the event was held on June 26, 2010. I’m not linking to the site since the picture includes other people that are not connected to Bob’s case.

I find it interesting that a person who claims to want to find out what happened to her father is putting effort into her class reunion, but no effort is put into organizing an event for her missing father. No searches, no posting of flyers, no vigils, no nothing, except efforts to control her father’s estate/money. Oh, except for an entry on Facebook: “$50,000 REWARD OFFERED” which would be about what, 1 minute’s worth of effort for appearances?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000163033261&v=wall

Yeah, that's impressive.

MHS 2010 Reunion committee eh.

Now wouldn't it be nice if say Bobs daughters, SIL, grandson and wife - 6 adults we're talking about here - could gather up some of their friends from their sphere of influence and go put up some flyers, plan a vigil... (for example the alumni members and ROTW friends who clearly know these girls and I'm sure there are others as they weren't as isolated as they claim Bob was).

Based on much of the IS postings from the daughters I seem to recall nothing but excuses from these blood relatives on why they can't and whose fault it is pointing fingers in the other direction. Makes me wonder if perhaps their own friends did offer to help with a vigil or flyers and the daughters shot down the idea and offer for help.

jmo

Probate Court Updates. I changed names to initials.

CONSERVATORSHIP OF ESTATE ONLY

(P) MOTION - OTHER SCHEDULED FOR 01/20/2011 AT 01:30:00 PM IN L72 AT LAMOREAUX JUSTICE CENTER. 12/09/2010

PAYMENT RECEIVED BY FOR 68 - SUBSEQUENT PAPERS-PROBATE: MOTION, APPLICATION OR OTHER PAPER REQUIRING A HEARING AFTER THE FIRST PAPER; CERTAIN SUBSEQUENT PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, OR OTHER OPPOSITION IN THE AMOUNT OF 40.00, TRANSACTION NUMBER 10789579 AND RECEIPT NUMBER 10613471. 12/09/2010

MOTION - OTHER (TO ENFORCE PROVISION OF SETTLEMENT) FILED BY FH ON 12/09/2010
TRUST PROCEEDINGS

(P) TRUST ACCOUNTING SCHEDULED FOR 03/16/2011 AT 09:00:00 AM IN L73 AT LAMOREAUX JUSTICE CENTER. 12/14/2010

PAYMENT RECEIVED BY FOR 175 - PETITIONS OR OBJECTIONS IN THE AMOUNT OF 395.00, TRANSACTION NUMBER 10792941 AND RECEIPT NUMBER 10616833. 12/14/2010

SUBSEQUENT TRUST PETITION FILED BY PB, RB ON 12/14/2010
https://ocapps.occourts.org/ProbPubv2/Home.do

Probate Court Updates. I changed names to initials.

CONSERVATORSHIP OF ESTATE ONLY
(P) MOTION - OTHER SCHEDULED FOR 01/20/2011 AT 01:30:00 PM IN L72 AT LAMOREAUX JUSTICE CENTER. 12/09/2010

PAYMENT RECEIVED BY FOR 68 - SUBSEQUENT PAPERS-PROBATE: MOTION, APPLICATION OR OTHER PAPER REQUIRING A HEARING AFTER THE FIRST PAPER; CERTAIN SUBSEQUENT PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS, OR OTHER OPPOSITION IN THE AMOUNT OF 40.00, TRANSACTION NUMBER 10789579 AND RECEIPT NUMBER 10613471. 12/09/2010

MOTION - OTHER (TO ENFORCE PROVISION OF SETTLEMENT) FILED BY FH ON 12/09/2010
TRUST PROCEEDINGS
(P) TRUST ACCOUNTING SCHEDULED FOR 03/16/2011 AT 09:00:00 AM IN L73 AT LAMOREAUX JUSTICE CENTER. 12/14/2010

PAYMENT RECEIVED BY FOR 175 - PETITIONS OR OBJECTIONS IN THE AMOUNT OF 395.00, TRANSACTION NUMBER 10792941 AND RECEIPT NUMBER 10616833. 12/14/2010

SUBSEQUENT TRUST PETITION FILED BY PB, RB ON 12/14/2010
https://ocapps.occourts.org/ProbPubv2/Home.do

If I'm reading this correctly Mrs Harrod had to file with the courts to ensure Bobs daughters comply with their part of the settlement agreement - so we know they are in contempt for not complying with a part of their settlement agreement. Interesting I see no motions filed against Mrs Harrod for non compliance with her part of the settlement agreement. So we can safely assume one side is in compliance with the courts.

And the daughters have filed for an extension on accounting when at the last hearing in November their attorney said they had everything they needed and agreed upon a date of 12-15 to have this complete. And at the 11th hour they don't have it complete and instead of needing 4-6 weeks as of November the time needed has now jumped to 4 months? Why would the probate referee need 4 months to complete their duties?

Or are the daughters really in fear to show the accounting? Maybe they can't account for the money being spent appropriately and need to try to pin the excuse on the probate referee? Wonder what the daughters have to hide as they sure don't want to turn over that accounting. And I wonder what the judge will have to say or what changes/rulings he may make with this dilly dallying around with the accounting.

hmmmm

The audit was filed so the hearing canceled. And the monies due were apparently paid in full.

OK so I went to a lot of effort for nothing, but at least I got a break from the cold.

In any case, I think we can safely infer that the justness of Mrs. Harrod's action has been adequately proven to be true and that there was nothing that impeded the audit from being completed in the time alotted. We know from the transcript of 11/16 there was nothing outstanding for the Trust at that point and that the audit could be completed with no impending issues.

GREAT-I hope this jump starts this case...I hope any further action that is taken is with Mr and Mrs Harrod in mind...Poor Bob. They are putting a dollar amount on all of you hard earned assets with some greater intention in mind. I dont think they believe you are coming back. :(

Excellent news believe! So all monies and statements/financials due by the daughters are finally paid/submitted to the court through todays date and they are finally compliant as of today, 12-15? Is it safe to assume they are compliant as of today or is this finally compliance with what was overdue only? Let's hope Bobs daughters continue to comply with the court orders. It sure took a lot of effort to get them there!!

I guess then the next hearing filed by Bobs daughters scheduled for 03-16 is when they must again have accounting prepared for the court?

Excellent news believe! So all monies and statements/financials due by the daughters are finally paid/submitted to the court through todays date and they are finally compliant as of today, 12-15? Is it safe to assume they are compliant as of today or is this finally compliance with what was overdue only? Let's hope Bobs daughters continue to comply with the court orders. It sure took a lot of effort to get them there!!

I guess then the next hearing filed by Bobs daughters scheduled for 03-16 is when they must again have accounting prepared for the court?

Unless the ex-parte filed on behalf of Fontelle is going to move forward. We will see..keep an eye on the Superior court website!

In the November OC Register article, some rather peculiar comments were left by watchfulneighbor:
http://www.ocregister.com/news/harrod-276735-disappearance-reward.html?pic=1
(Here is the link just to refresh you...)

Well here is another link with comments by watchfulneighbor:
http://www.ocregister.com/news/-214111--.html?pic=12

It is in reference to photos she took that she turned over to PPD. (Apparently there was an additional comment in a previous article that is no longer available regarding the "photos.")

Well, PPD received a single photo and it was not from a stranger or a neighbor. Apparently it was one of the photos used on the FB depicting Bob with his arm around someone who supported he and Georgia during her last months.

Sort of hard not to draw a conclusion regarding who "watchfulneighbor" is, lol. Guess we have three, maybe 4 choices.

Sheesh.

So I wonder what is next? All monies have FINALLY been paid by the trust (at least it appears so), the audit has FINALLY been completed quite late by the trust...perhaps this will be the time for Bob to surface in some way shape or form?

In the November OC Register article, some rather peculiar comments were left by watchfulneighbor:

http://www.ocregister.com/news/harrod-276735-disappearance-reward.html?pic=1
(Here is the link just to refresh you...)

Well here is another link with comments by watchfulneighbor:
http://www.ocregister.com/news/-214111--.html?pic=12

It is in reference to photos she took that she turned over to PPD. (Apparently there was an additional comment in a previous article that is no longer available regarding the "photos.")

Well, PPD received a single photo and it was not from a stranger or a neighbor. Apparently it was one of the photos used on the FB depicting Bob with his arm around someone who supported he and Georgia during her last months.

Sort of hard not to draw a conclusion regarding who "watchfulneighbor" is, lol. Guess we have three, maybe 4 choices.

Sheesh.

BBM

I have one choice, lol. IIRC didn't CA_Exile, Bobs former neighbor, say months ago who was currently handling the FB page? That limits it to one or possibly two for me. 98% on the one though.

So it was a single family photo which was previously posted on Bobs missing FB page.

How 'clever' of 'watchful neighbor'. :croc::floorlaugh:

:cow:

I think Bob is slowly finding a way to show himself....

and is likely a lot closer to showing himself than most realize.

jmo

I think Bob is slowly finding a way to show himself....

and is likely a lot closer to showing himself than most realize.

jmo

Agree Cubby!! He seemed like a determined man in life...I have a feeling he will point us all to those who did him wrong.

Agree.

It’s pretty clear that Bob wanted to take care of Fontelle and that there were those that wanted to stop that from happening. While I think Bob’s life was taken on June 27, 2009, it would seem he is making sure that those responsible do not get away with it.

Bob should have been spending these holidays with Fontelle. I hope this is the last holiday where those responsible are not behind bars where they belong.

I hope this is the last holiday where those responsible are not behind bars where they belong.

A lump of coal is too good for his horrid daughters. Coal has value. I'm glad that the esteemed trustees of the Harrod estate have finally been forced (or scared? that says something too...) into ponying up that which they owed. It's funny how they have invoked the phrase about 'legally documented intentions' when they have so little respect for the law. This late concession means that at least some small part of Bob's money is going to someone (the one person?) who he loved and who loves him. That probably hadn't happened since Georgia died. (I guess I'm forgetting about Sassy, who also must have loved Bob unconditionally, in sharp contrast to his children and grandson.)

(Could anyone believe, for a second, that daughter J would have been so quiet and unhelpful if one of her beloved dogs had gone missing, rather than her father?)

I keep thinking about all of the ping pong in this case-the complaints about the media not being interested in the "true" story, then finding out that the daughters wouldnt comment on the stories, the timeline and phone calls that were either non existent or did not match the claims, the raised hands to take LDT's and the avoidance of LE, the claims that Fontelle was not entitled to money then that she was non compliant then the arrival of the audit and the check just in time to forstall what would have been an uncomfortable hearing for the estate....

I mean really. The 15 months it took to acquiesce to a reward and the complete and utter lack of activity to actively locate their father.

It is crystal clear they know he is not coming back. Not fair Bob, really, really not fair to you.

A lump of coal is too good for his horrid daughters. Coal has value. I'm glad that the esteemed trustees of the Harrod estate have finally been forced (or scared? that says something too...) into ponying up that which they owed. It's funny how they have invoked the phrase about 'legally documented intentions' when they have so little respect for the law. This late concession means that at least some small part of Bob's money is going to someone (the one person?) who he loved and who loves him. That probably hadn't happened since Georgia died. (I guess I'm forgetting about Sassy, who also must have loved Bob unconditionally, in sharp contrast to his children and grandson.)

(Could anyone believe, for a second, that daughter J would have been so quiet and unhelpful if one of her beloved dogs had gone missing, rather than her father?)

Yes, their use of the phrase "legally documented" would be comical if this were not such a serious situation. Their father disappeared the day after telling those three daughters that he planned to change his "legally documented" wishes!

I keep thinking about all of the ping pong in this case-the complaints about the media not being interested in the "true" story, then finding out that the daughters wouldnt comment on the stories, the timeline and phone calls that were either non existent or did not match the claims, the raised hands to take LDT's and the avoidance of LE, the claims that Fontelle was not entitled to money then that she was non compliant then the arrival of the audit and the check just in time to forstall what would have been an uncomfortable hearing for the estate....

I mean really. The 15 months it took to acquiesce to a reward and the complete and utter lack of activity to actively locate their father.

It is crystal clear they know he is not coming back. Not fair Bob, really, really not fair to you.

Seems to me the word non-compliant can be applied to the family members who have refused to be polygraphed and help with the investigation of Mr. Harrod's disappearance.

Seems to me the word non-compliant can be applied to the family members who have refused to be polygraphed and help with the investigation of Mr. Harrod's disappearance.

BBM.

If not obstruction of justice... time will tell.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members