CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two and a half years since someone got away with murder. Is that long enough for those who planned this crime and executed it to be lulled back into this world figuring they are good to go?

I mean, PPD has proven they have a very long memory. In the time that Bob has been gone they have put to bed two ice cold crimes. Both murder cases, although poor Lynsie Ekelund was considered a MP for a little while too.

Honestly, two years is nothing unless you are someone who loves Bob. If you love this man, two years has to be an eternity. I grieve for Mrs Harrod. I grieve for anyone who spends their time waiting for him to be brought home.

The crime is going to be solved, I have no doubt. There is way too much that connects the dots.

Two and a half years since someone got away with murder. Is that long enough for those who planned this crime and executed it to be lulled back into this world figuring they are good to go?

I mean, PPD has proven they have a very long memory. In the time that Bob has been gone they have put to bed two ice cold crimes. Both murder cases, although poor Lynsie Ekelund was considered a MP for a little while too.

Honestly, two years is nothing unless you are someone who loves Bob. If you love this man, two years has to be an eternity. I grieve for Mrs Harrod. I grieve for anyone who spends their time waiting for him to be brought home.

The crime is going to be solved, I have no doubt. There is way too much that connects the dots.

3's a charm. I can't wait until PPD puts this case to bed. Like you, I too have no doubt Bob's case will be solved. So many dots they look like a solid line, imo.

Sometimes, this case wakes me up at night. Dont you wonder why you fixate on certain cases over others?

If we hypothesize that an immediate family member, or several immediate family members, had a hand in his murder then I suppose my next step would be to wonder about them as individuals. Because I think we have seen enough on the board to know that a healthy secure adult doesnt wake up one day and say, Hey I think I will kill my (fill in the blank) for whatever reason.

For the sake of argument, let's say that Bob was killed by the person who was last known to have seen him. The person who puts himself in the house at the time of the disappearance which is now a murder investigation. It is reasonable for us to follow this path, I would think.

So, I suppose I would :waitasec: and wonder if there are other disappearances or murders associated with anyone who had a hand in Bob's disappearance now murder.

Ironically enough, for those of you who are newer to the boards, the last cold case that PPD put to rest took place in the house next door to Bob's. The house was owned, post the murder, by Bob's SIL and youngest daughter IIRC.

The perp for that crime has been arrested after having been on the run for 14 years. But let me say that all of this is quite a coincidence. I mean, not only has Placentia had these murders, they occur on the same street in homes that are side by side.

Apparently Carnation Drive is a dangerous place to live.

I dont know what it is like to live in a home where the prior resident has been murdered. I bet the house was a good deal though and maybe the thought of those events didnt even cause a ripple in the sweet dreams of the new residents.

The answer as to what happened in Bob's case and what led up to it will make a great book or film I would think. I mean really-what are the chances that everything ISNT connected?

I wonder how feelings of guilt and the fear of being caught manifests in a person's health, mentally and/or physically? Can you imagine waking up every morning, at first your mind is clear and then the memory comes tumbling in? Then your stomach clenches with anxiety, wondering "Is this the day"? I have to think this day to day pressure affects your body as well as your mind.

Praying for Bob to be found.

I wonder how feelings of guilt and the fear of being caught manifests in a person's health, mentally and/or physically? Can you imagine waking up every morning, at first your mind is clear and then the memory comes tumbling in? Then your stomach clenches with anxiety, wondering "Is this the day"? I have to think this day to day pressure affects your body as well as your mind.

Praying for Bob to be found.

Considering there is no statute of limitations on murder, that's a lot of mornings wondering, "is this the day?" :jail:

I imagine the stress would have a tremendous impact on ones body and mind.

At some point, it will be THE day. :jail: It won't happen soon enough for Bob and those who love him.

Someone sent this to me today, and I thought we could take a brief break from the nuts and bolts of this heartbreaking case:

420047_2906376103914_1395870734_32616206_945358315_n.jpg

Thanks Cloud. This shouldnt take too long-If Bob Harrod chose to give money to anyone, as a consenting adult, it was his business. Using the yardstick of the co conservators, I suspect every single one of those family members could be sued for any monies they received from their father or grandfather.

Interesting thought-I wonder if Bob ever considered doing just that?

Thanks Cloud. This shouldnt take too long-If Bob Harrod chose to give money to anyone, as a consenting adult, it was his business. Using the yardstick of the co conservators, I suspect every single one of those family members could be sued for any monies they received from their father or grandfather.

Interesting thought-I wonder if Bob ever considered doing just that?

Agree. I also find it quite fascinating that the various court records show a history of entries of filings by the daughters that demonstrate their persistence in these matters, while the Facebook page setup to find Bob that they control remains barren.

Oh I think it is abundantly clear that the co conservators are enthusiastically spending Bob's money on multiple legal filings as opposed to keeping his estate intact for the happy day that he returns to them. Because they dont know if he is coming home or not, right? It amuses me that the consistent stance is that their father is missing, yet there are beyond minimal attempts to get him back home to his wife in any capacity.

HOWEVER, there is a flurry of activity regarding his assets. Wouldnt it be nice to know whether the co conservators have actually kept Bob's estate intact and thriving? I mean Bob accumulated a substantial amount of money via his OWN hard work, careful investing and thrifty ways. I wonder how much of it is left and whether or not these women have been carefully acting in the best interests of Bob during this difficult time.

Anyone wonder if the PI is still on the case? IIRC some time back he had been paid roughly 3K, according to the co conservators atty, for about 14 months worth of work. I can see for sure that the attys on behalf of the co conservators have wracked up some serious money. Who is paying that bill? Shall we do the math-4 unemployed people and an estate that is supposed to be held until Bob comes home and is able to resume responsibility for his own assets.

More than abundantly clear, imo. Rather an, in your face, I don't care what anyone thinks, we are doing this on behalf of our dad. Puhlease.

I don't think I have ever seen such ruthless arrogant people in my life than what Bobs daughters have shown of themselves. And they are clearly rather proud of it. Poor Bob, I can't imagine what life must have been like for him in that environment. I really wish he would have gotten an order of protection against them rather than paying them to leave him alone, (according to Bob's friend PE.) He might still be alive today if he had.

:moo:

Oh I think it is abundantly clear that the co conservators are enthusiastically spending Bob's money on multiple legal filings as opposed to keeping his estate intact for the happy day that he returns to them. Because they dont know if he is coming home or not, right? It amuses me that the consistent stance is that their father is missing, yet there are beyond minimal attempts to get him back home to his wife in any capacity.

HOWEVER, there is a flurry of activity regarding his assets. Wouldnt it be nice to know whether the co conservators have actually kept Bob's estate intact and thriving? I mean Bob accumulated a substantial amount of money via his OWN hard work, careful investing and thrifty ways. I wonder how much of it is left and whether or not these women have been carefully acting in the best interests of Bob during this difficult time.

Anyone wonder if the PI is still on the case? IIRC some time back he had been paid roughly 3K, according to the co conservators atty, for about 14 months worth of work. I can see for sure that the attys on behalf of the co conservators have wracked up some serious money. Who is paying that bill? Shall we do the math-4 unemployed people and an estate that is supposed to be held until Bob comes home and is able to resume responsibility for his own assets.

BBM

Personally I stink at math but even a dummy like me can see that equation is a recipe for disaster. JMHO

Just as a reminder.

There is a $50,000 reward being offered for information about Bob's whereabouts or information leading to an arrest and conviction of anyone involved in Bob's disappearance/presumed homicide.

Authorities are asking anyone with information
about Harrod's disappearance to contact detective
Dave Radomski at 714-993-8176,
or contact the homicide hotline at 714-993-8166.

Hindsight, right Cubby? His life must have been Chinese Water Torture until Fontelle came back into it.

Just on a personal level, I wonder if he was proud of them? I wonder if he felt that each of his children had accomplished things? I wonder if Georgia looked at her girls and was satisfied with the women they became? And then there is AH. The man who dropped his own biological father's last name in favor of his grandfather's. Clearly he had more of a bond with Bob right? I mean, I would hate to believe that the name change had to do with a belief in what it might gain him financially.

According to his grandfather's will, it gained him 10K upon Bob's death. So I am going to take the high road and believe that some how AH was not in it for the money, so he must have been in it for love.

Just as a reminder.

There is a $50,000 reward being offered for information about Bob's whereabouts or information leading to an arrest and conviction of anyone involved in Bob's disappearance/presumed homicide.

Authorities are asking anyone with information
about Harrod's disappearance to contact detective
Dave Radomski at 714-993-8176,
or contact the homicide hotline at 714-993-8166.

Dont forget there are limitations to the reward-people associated with family cannot collect. I wonder who exactly qualifies as family, under these circumstances? Like what if Fontelle finds a key piece of evidence in the house and it leads to Bob? Think she would be excluded? She is either family or she isnt, so I am not sure. They seem to be treating her as if she isnt although she is his wife.

Sadly, I think this is a case of what wasn't in either of their parents will. And I don't buy for a moment that they never saw their mothers will, or there was any information Bob was supposed to provide according to the terms of 'the will'.

Personally, I think they expected Bob to just crawl up in a hole and die of broken heart after Georgia's passing.

A second marriage, to anyone, would have been seen as a huge liability into their perceived future funds. I don't believe they saw that possibility and had to do all that was necesarry to protect what they believed what was rightfully theirs.

That's my theory and all just my opinion.

Dont forget there are limitations to the reward-people associated with family cannot collect. I wonder who exactly qualifies as family, under these circumstances? Like what if Fontelle finds a key piece of evidence in the house and it leads to Bob? Think she would be excluded? She is either family or she isnt, so I am not sure. They seem to be treating her as if she isnt although she is his wife.

And that it was a family member who last saw Bob alive.
A family member who showed up for a well being check.
Family members who had access to Bobs home between the time his SIL showed up on Monday and Fontelle's return on Wednesday.

That was a pretty detailed 'memorabilia' list written by daughter JuM, who per her words at ROTW (probably since removed), stayed in Bobs home between Tuesday AM and the time Mrs. Harrod arrived from MO on Wednesday.

Personally, I don't think Mrs. Harrod is interested in a reward, so if she was able to provide LE with any information which would help solve Bobs case she would no doubt bring it to LE's attention.

Hindsight, right Cubby? His life must have been Chinese Water Torture until Fontelle came back into it.

Just on a personal level, I wonder if he was proud of them? I wonder if he felt that each of his children had accomplished things? I wonder if Georgia looked at her girls and was satisfied with the women they became? And then there is AH. The man who dropped his own biological father's last name in favor of his grandfather's. Clearly he had more of a bond with Bob right? I mean, I would hate to believe that the name change had to do with a belief in what it might gain him financially.

According to his grandfather's will, it gained him 10K upon Bob's death. So I am going to take the high road and believe that some how AH was not in it for the money, so he must have been in it for love.

If he is solely in it for love, I hope he is fully cooperating with LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member