CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes perfect sense, the mummification makes perfect sense, and all I can do is pray that Fontelle will finally know what happened to her husband. It is very very hard to know what to wish for here. And I am certain that people are being watched, reactions are being gauged...this is going to be a tense time.

:blowkiss:

Read it again for more short but interesting posts...
For our guests-these remains were found at the base of a highway that leads to running springs. Running Springs is where the last person to see Bob alive lives with his wife, Bob's youngest daughter.

It makes perfect sense, the mummification makes perfect sense, and all I can do is pray that Fontelle will finally know what happened to her husband. It is very very hard to know what to wish for here. And I am certain that people are being watched, reactions are being gauged...this is going to be a tense time.

I agree. I just want Fontelle to have answers, and for Bob to be laid to rest with love and dignity.

I agree, believe09. And the same is true if this poor soul is not Bob. :hug:

Thank you for the reassurance (you know often we layperson-WS-ers worry about things falling thru the cracks).

:grouphug:

I'm going to cry. :(

You always want the victim found, but when they're found, it's so final.

I have a feeling this may be Bob.

Can't say anymore now.

fran

For our guests-these remains were found at the base of a highway that leads to running springs. Running Springs is where the last person to see Bob alive lives with his wife, Bob's youngest daughter.

Would that be "Jules" in the uplink? Or is she a sister? TIA

Would that be "Jules" in the uplink? Or is she a sister? TIA

Jules=JuM, Bob's youngest daughter. She is a prolific poster on ROTW.

I think those of you who are reading here can assume that Det Radomski has a handle on the remains, so no worries that he is in the dark.

Holds us close :grouphug:

Since per allegedly JuM, NAMUS has Bob's dental and DNA (is that true?)....

Maybe this won't be a really long wait for an answer either way....

Wonder why she is so concerned about a dog sitter????? Going to be gone long?

Holds us close :grouphug:

Since per allegedly JuM, NAMUS has Bob's dental and DNA (is that true?)....

Maybe this won't be a really long wait for an answer either way....

Yes, NAMUS is accurate. If he is in San Bernadino County being autopsied, he could be in the hands of one of my favorite ME's, David VanNorman. VanNorman already has his file, so hopefully it will go even more smoothly.

I found it interesting why someone with a missing family member (since 2009) would post locally, upon being notified on that forum about a body found locally, for a pet sitter (in their own home), especially if they are don't live alone...

Yeah, PMLsmom, we appear to be "reading from the same page", so to speak. Figuratively, since obviously we were literally reading from the same page. ;)

I agree. I just want Fontelle to have answers, and for Bob to be laid to rest with love and dignity.
I guess that's the best we can hope for after all this time.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed and saying a prayer for Bob. :praying:

I know why my hearts hurts, becuz of what I think happened (even tho I'm unclear about the details)...and if this is Bob, then....any hopes of something better for him are over. I guess I "knew" that, even if this human being found is not him.

:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member